Camden County Business Death Watch
Pooler

Saint Marys, GA

#1568 May 2, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I confused you. I was referring to Sterling Seafood. THEIR reefer truck is for sale and they were closed Tuesday when I drove by.
Has Mi Casa left? Their food struck me as quasi-authentic Mexican at best. To many young trendoid, barfly, smelly smokers there for my liking.
Ever been to Mexico?
JDA

Kingsland, GA

#1569 May 2, 2013
Carl wrote:
Talk to most small business owners like myself and you will find out thst businesses are picking up. My business is actually better than it has been in years. And, I hear the same from others.
Thank you Carl for your supporting words. Remember to bring the current weekly failed business list with the doughnuts this morning. You know how much David likes his jelly doughnuts.
Schoolmarm

Kingsland, GA

#1570 May 2, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry I confused you. I was referring to Sterling Seafood. THEIR reefer truck is for sale and they were closed Tuesday when I drove by.
Has Mi Casa left? Their food struck me as quasi-authentic Mexican at best. To many young trendoid, barfly, smelly smokers there for my liking.
That's "Too many young..........", Julian. You have been correcting others of late and you make a third grade mistake like that! Shame on you.

Hold out your stubby little fingers so I may deliver my punishment. Whap, whap, whap! Next time it will be with the metal edge of the ruler.

“Post 6, 2017 thru 2020 ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#1571 May 2, 2013
Pooler wrote:
<quoted text>Ever been to Mexico?
Many times.

I've dined in Tijuana, Ensenada, and Ciudad Juarez.

Nice try, though, a-hole.
flip flop

Kingsland, GA

#1572 May 2, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Many times.
I've dined in Tijuana, Ensenada, and Ciudad Juarez.
Nice try, though, a-hole.
The question was........ Ever been to Mexico? And Moreno tells us where he has dined in Mexico.

Stand by for a critique of the authentic Mexican eateries.
Cooler

Saint Marys, GA

#1573 May 5, 2013
Jay is very quiet today. He must have gone to Mass this morning to confess his sins.
flat top

Kingsland, GA

#1574 May 15, 2013
C.R.Davis has hung up his apron. The world famous Cedar Bay Cafe has closed its doors.

It's all because of City hall, Mr. Davis was overheard saying. By not approving my sign, no one knew we were here.
Carl

Marietta, GA

#1575 May 15, 2013
JDA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Carl for your supporting words. Remember to bring the current weekly failed business list with the doughnuts this morning. You know how much David likes his jelly doughnuts.
who is David? What list?
Incredible

Kingsland, GA

#1576 May 16, 2013
Fuji's still alive.
Table

Kingsland, GA

#1577 May 16, 2013
flat top wrote:
C.R.Davis has hung up his apron. The world famous Cedar Bay Cafe has closed its doors.
It's all because of City hall, Mr. Davis was overheard saying. By not approving my sign, no one knew we were here.
Glad to hear. He wanted a billboard, not a sign for Cedar Bay.
Really

Kingsland, GA

#1578 May 16, 2013
Table wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad to hear. He wanted a billboard, not a sign for Cedar Bay.
So what's your prejudice about billboards?
Table

Kingsland, GA

#1579 May 16, 2013
I am just saying the sign he wanted was not for the business. I am happy he is closed, he tried to drive business away from St Marys.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#1580 May 16, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
So what's your prejudice about billboards?
Nothing if it is to advertise your business. Plenty if it an LED monstrosity intended to advertise anything and everything.....ala Los Vegas.

St. Marys, GA

#1581 May 16, 2013
Incredible wrote:
Fuji's still alive.
Yeah, that one has mystified me for years.

Perhaps it's a front for a secret agent.

A hobby for a eccentric billionaire?
idiots they are

United States

#1582 May 16, 2013
Get these old ass geezers out of office ! Who are scared of their own shadow and still think they are living in the 1930's! Things will begin to change, when they all die off. Then a new influx of young thinkers will take office with new fresh ideas, who are excited to move on from the old ignorant redneck thinking way!They rather go bankrupt & broker your childrens future then even think about change! What a bunch of frightened,redneck, piss ant idiots!
City Council

Kingsland, GA

#1583 May 16, 2013
Table wrote:
I am just saying the sign he wanted was not for the business. I am happy he is closed, he tried to drive business away from St Marys.
Please, that's our job and by God we don't need help from anyone.
greenapplequicks tep

Kingsland, GA

#1584 May 16, 2013
Table wrote:
This is 100% spot on, correct.
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

#1585 May 16, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that one has mystified me for years.
Perhaps it's a front for a secret agent.
A hobby for a eccentric billionaire?
Laundry?
Nick

Saint Marys, GA

#1586 May 16, 2013
idiots they are wrote:
Get these old ass geezers out of office ! Who are scared of their own shadow and still think they are living in the 1930's! Things will begin to change, when they all die off. Then a new influx of young thinkers will take office with new fresh ideas, who are excited to move on from the old ignorant redneck thinking way!They rather go bankrupt & broker your childrens future then even think about change! What a bunch of frightened,redneck, piss ant idiots!
Need more like O in office.

St. Marys, GA

#1587 May 16, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Laundry?
That, or some damned interesting orders going out the drive through window.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Homework for mayor, council, and taxpayers. 5 min Moreno Jay 34
Why the Supreme Court is not Supreme 1 hr Ignore This 3
Base Executive Office Removed 1 hr anon 1
Hillary’s National Marketing Director ILLEGALLY... 1 hr Ignore This 2
Pigs in a Blanket Fry them like Bacon 3 hr Panama 10
How many Clilderen 4 hr Schoolmarm 2
What is JADE HELM all about ? 4 hr Anon 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Marys Mortgages