just asking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

So how's the new place by weight watchers doing?
miami

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

Walmart?
just asking

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

No its on 40 in Saturday park right next to the weight watchers. Its called ponuts haven't heard of anyone familiar with it. Just asking.
Jorge

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Saturday Park has been on life support for some time.
ANON

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

just asking wrote:
No its on 40 in Saturday park right next to the weight watchers. Its called ponuts haven't heard of anyone familiar with it. Just asking.
Haven't been there yet. The food better be great,the prices reasonable, and the service fantastic to overcome the fact that it has a name most people can't pronounce and is in a terrible location. I wish them luck but "opened on a whim" is not usually a good business plan.
Simple Truth

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

ANON wrote:
<quoted text> Haven't been there yet. The food better be great,the prices reasonable, and the service fantastic to overcome the fact that it has a name most people can't pronounce and is in a terrible location. I wish them luck but "opened on a whim" is not usually a good business plan.
Food? Don't worry as I'm sure Moreno will be sharing HIS business plan with them real soon.
bigbuttedwoman

Dornsife, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Simple Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Food? Don't worry as I'm sure Moreno will be sharing HIS business plan with them real soon.
.......and their iced tea better be double strength to meet Moreno's requirements.
Hive

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Better off if he never darts the door. He is the kiss of death when it comes to restaurants. Just check with Peas and Carrots.
Truth

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Not to fear. I understand this is not an all you can shove into your face until nearly exploding kind of place. You won't find Moreno within miles of this place.
Jay Moreno

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

ANON wrote:
<quoted text> Haven't been there yet. The food better be great,the prices reasonable, and the service fantastic to overcome the fact that it has a name most people can't pronounce and is in a terrible location. I wish them luck but "opened on a whim" is not usually a good business plan.
Around here, it is often the sign of a bored, affluent, housewife or two who are shopped-out and looking for new ways to piss away their husband's money. Admittedly, locating such a place outside the "historic district" is a little unusual.

If you want a good and different sandwich, try the new line of omelet sandwiches at IHOP. In Jax this afternoon, out on Baymeadows, I had an omelet made with provolone cheese - and plenty of it - roasted red bell pepper slivers, and fresh, baby spinach leaves, all served on buttered and grilled, delicious, sour dough bread. Comes with choice of hash browns, French fries, or fresh fruit. I went for the fruit (honey dew, cantaloupe, pineapple, red grapes, orange slices.) It was all delicious. With iced tea, just under $10.00. Two more omelet sandwiches on menu: ham and cheese and western. You can buy the whole sandwich (as I did) or a half for $2.00 less. Half should be fine for petite women and kids.
bigbuttedwoman

Dornsife, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Jay Moreno wrote:
<quoted text>
Around here, it is often the sign of a bored, affluent, housewife or two who are shopped-out and looking for new ways to piss away their husband's money. Admittedly, locating such a place outside the "historic district" is a little unusual.
If you want a good and different sandwich, try the new line of omelet sandwiches at IHOP. In Jax this afternoon, out on Baymeadows, I had an omelet made with provolone cheese - and plenty of it - roasted red bell pepper slivers, and fresh, baby spinach leaves, all served on buttered and grilled, delicious, sour dough bread. Comes with choice of hash browns, French fries, or fresh fruit. I went for the fruit (honey dew, cantaloupe, pineapple, red grapes, orange slices.) It was all delicious. With iced tea, just under $10.00. Two more omelet sandwiches on menu: ham and cheese and western. You can buy the whole sandwich (as I did) or a half for $2.00 less. Half should be fine for petite women and kids.
You have Moreno down pat. Good job!
Should Read

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Jay Moreno wrote:
<quoted text>
Outstanding review New Jay. I'm beginning to believe your genius claim and not one misspelled word!
Jay Moreno

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

That was the real me upgraded to IE 10. Just haven't had time to re-register.
Toni

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2013

Amerious Bank Closed in Publix Shopping Center. What is up with this. I can not beleive they kept the one in St. Marys open and Closed the one in Kingsland
Curious

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

It looks like things are starting to turn around in real estate and a few places opening. I hope this is a good sign of more to come.
just asking

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

When did sterling seafood close ?
Jorge

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

just asking wrote:
When did sterling seafood close ?
If you have to ask, then you already know why.
Really

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have to ask, then you already know why.
I don't know but I'll call PDA Director Keating. No answer.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2013

How about PONUTZ? I figure about April 30th they will have gone thru their savings and will hang it up and quit paying on the lease.
just asking

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2013

Anymore word on the amusement park at exit 3 or 6?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,501 - 1,520 of1,822
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the St. Marys Forum right now

Search the St. Marys Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 3 hr jeb stuart 47,971
RINOs support Illegal Immigration 5 hr Bull 7
Impeach Obama Now 7 hr Nick 25
Buddy Carter in favor of Sharia Law in Banking 7 hr LonePalm 17
How is the Federal Case coming Jules? 7 hr Changes in Latitude 35
lawyers/politicians 10 hr abm22 1
JDA Bleeding Camden Taxpayers 10 hr Really 167
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Marys Jobs

•••