Dr Phil

Dornsife, PA

#1466 Feb 9, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you were not reared (read "tortured") by a wife and child abusing father. Count yourself lucky.
For someone who is supposed to have superior intelligence, you made your statement as clear as mud.... i.e., "reared (read "tortured") by a wife". Are you saying your father's wife was not your mother? If so, wouldn't step-mother be the proper description? Or were you married at a very young age and reared by your wife? Or possibly, you ARE referring to your mother in a very unloving way.

It is becoming more clear as to what caused your psychosis.
Freud

Saint Marys, GA

#1467 Feb 9, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you were not reared (read "tortured") by a wife and child abusing father. Count yourself lucky.
Oh Jay...poor, poor, pitiful Jay. Abused as a child, an alcoholic brother, a beaten mother, a wasted life, numerous low-level jobs, a long history of failure, a monstrous father who died and caused you to take to Topix to brag of your ill-begotten wealth (hahaaa), no long-term relationships and a personality that is so toxic that entire counties loathe you. I'm beginning to understand you now. You have a self-defeating, self-destructive egomaniacal psychotic disorder that causes you to hunger after attention (even if it's hatred and mockery) and proclaim grandiose delusions of superiority while constantly proving yourself inferior in every way. Classic case. Thank you.
indefatigable

Saint Marys, GA

#1468 Feb 10, 2013
Nan-zilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss Donna already sold the French Quarter. Does anyone know what the new owner is going to do with it?
Not much that is for sure. Not until we get new people running St. Marys. Then I wonder if the scales have been tipped to far to ever recover.
Really

Kingsland, GA

#1469 Feb 10, 2013
Nan-zilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss Donna already sold the French Quarter. Does anyone know what the new owner is going to do with it?
I find it amazing she found a buyer.
Maybe it's the Lang's and they will be processing their catch inside.
Anon

United States

#1470 Feb 10, 2013
Can't figure out what's up with Dr. Jones building. Seems like the entire building is unoccupied.

I heard someone is going to open a restaurant/lounge at Donnas. Don't think it will get off the ground. Surely they realize they will never get a pouring license.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#1471 Feb 10, 2013
Freud wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Jay...poor, poor, pitiful Jay. Abused as a child, an alcoholic brother, a beaten mother, a wasted life, numerous low-level jobs, a long history of failure, a monstrous father who died and caused you to take to Topix to brag of your ill-begotten wealth (hahaaa), no long-term relationships and a personality that is so toxic that entire counties loathe you. I'm beginning to understand you now. You have a self-defeating, self-destructive egomaniacal psychotic disorder that causes you to hunger after attention (even if it's hatred and mockery) and proclaim grandiose delusions of superiority while constantly proving yourself inferior in every way. Classic case. Thank you.
Yeah, yeah, but the real mystery is what produces an eco-freak with a Messiah complex. Come on Alex, spill.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#1472 Feb 10, 2013
Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
For someone who is supposed to have superior intelligence, you made your statement as clear as mud.... i.e., "reared (read "tortured") by a wife". Are you saying your father's wife was not your mother? If so, wouldn't step-mother be the proper description? Or were you married at a very young age and reared by your wife? Or possibly, you ARE referring to your mother in a very unloving way.
It is becoming more clear as to what caused your psychosis.
Sorry. I had no idea that the omission of few hyphens would lead to your total bafflement.

Try deciphering this.

"Obviously, you were not reared (read "tortured") by a wife-and child-abusing father. Count yourself lucky."

Did that help, disengenuous, hate-fiiled, simpleton?

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#1473 Feb 10, 2013
Oops. Missed one. Baffled you again, I'm sure.

Try this:

"Obviously, you were not reared (read "tortured") by a wife-and-child-abusing father. Count yourself lucky."

Get it now, lying arsshole?
Other Side

Kingsland, GA

#1474 Feb 10, 2013
Never met your "Daddy". I can only imagine returning home after a long day on the job finding your lazy fat ass clutching a knife and fork waiting for your next feeding.

When is the Grand Opening of your Chicken Shack?

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#1475 Feb 10, 2013
I graduated high school at 17. 6'2", 175 lbs, and not yet diabetic (I think) thank you - arsshole
Other Side

Kingsland, GA

#1476 Feb 10, 2013
The diabetic thing again. My mother was diabetic before passing away. My wife has been diabetic for the last thirty years and on the insulin pump for the last decade (marvelous machine). My diabetic brother who loves to smoke, drink and eat lives off workmens comp. and is the only fat one of the group. Who would have guessed?
Dr Oz

Dornsife, PA

#1477 Feb 10, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
I graduated high school at 17. 6'2", 175 lbs, and not yet diabetic (I think) thank you - arsshole
Diabetes does not make you obese. Consuming more calories than you expend over a long period of time does.

A person of average intelligence would understand that.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#1478 Feb 10, 2013
Type 1 diabetics are always thin.

Fat Type II diabetics often get skinny just before the end.

With any luck, you son-of-a-bitch, you'll become diabetic. Get back to is when you do.

So tell me, what makes skinny diabetics and arssholes like you morally superior to fat diabetics and fat people in general?
Anon

Herndon, PA

#1479 Feb 10, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
With any luck, you son-of-a-bitch, you'll become diabetic. Get back to is when you do.
So tell me, what makes skinny diabetics and arssholes like you morally superior to fat diabetics and fat people in general?
Dr. Oz never even hinted that he was morally superior. What he said was that diabetics only get fat if they eat improperly. One of the causes of Type II diabetes is poor dietary habits. It seems that a preponderance of type IIs continue their poor eating habits, are unable to control their diet and hasten their own death.
WOW

Kingsland, GA

#1481 Feb 10, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
After reading that we have all become a little more stupid.
Thanks Idiot.
Woowoo

Saint Marys, GA

#1482 Feb 10, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Jay for Mayor.
Jacobin

Saint Marys, GA

#1483 Feb 11, 2013
Nan-zilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is the New owner ?
AUC

Herndon, PA

#1484 Feb 11, 2013
CES moved from Point Peter Road, St. Marys to Kingsland. Does somebody know why?
Leonard Peikoff

Saint Marys, GA

#1485 Feb 12, 2013
Why did Electric Boat Company move off the base ? Rent getting to high to stay on base ?

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#1486 Feb 12, 2013
AUC wrote:
CES moved from Point Peter Road, St. Marys to Kingsland. Does somebody know why?
Obviously, a better location. No one,other than electricians, knew where the hell they were before. Had I not needed an odd sized flourescent bulb for my desk lamp I would not have known they existed over there off Pt.Peter Rd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Former owner of B.K.s died.? 6 hr NutterOnJaysFace 6
Republican Gov. Rick Perry going down 7 hr Redneck 4
Rear Adm John Kirby comes across as a sissy 7 hr Redneck 6
Making life easier for Hillary 7 hr George 1
Same sex marriage in Georgia by April 1, 2015 8 hr Camden Family Voter 1
Anti-Jay Fly-In (Oct '12) 9 hr Jaybama 13
An auto dealers report 10 hr George 4
St. Marys Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web