Camden County Business Death Watch

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

Comments (Page 72)

Showing posts 1,421 - 1,440 of1,798
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Paul

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1444
Feb 8, 2013
 
Shooters? I take it you mean "Starters"?
Really

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1445
Feb 8, 2013
 
Paul wrote:
Shooters? I take it you mean "Starters"?
Could be. The building on the north lot prior to the 95 ramp heading west on 40.
zontormasterof1

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1446
Feb 8, 2013
 
ops works cause it's actually fairly good food and different. most local resturaunts that open here vastly overestimate how popular thier product will be.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1447
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Demographics does play a role but not in this case. The profit margin in a private specialized eatery is small at best. The competition with the chains I-Hop, Cracker Barrel, Waffle House, and now Denny's was the receipt for failure.
Look at the number of businesses that failed before a couple guys from Turkey started selling N.Y. pizza at the highly successful Ops.
Bad demographics... The old Big Boy building (previously Shooters)
Kids, when he wrote "the receipt for failure," he meant to write recipe rather than receipt.

Where he wrote "bad demographics" the closest word that would have made sense (though just barely) is "geographics." What he is trying to tell you is that the traffic patterns at some locations which appear at first blush to be good, make ingress and egress so inconvenient as to totally dissuade many would be patrons.

The location for the defunct Hot Skillets is a perfect exemplar (yes, I like that word) of the phenomenon. Ingress and egress for Aunt B's and the other restaurants across the road is greatly facilitated by the traffic light.
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1448
Feb 8, 2013
 
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Kids, when he wrote "the receipt for failure," he meant to write recipe rather than receipt.
Where he wrote "bad demographics" the closest word that would have made sense (though just barely) is "geographics." What he is trying to tell you is that the traffic patterns at some locations which appear at first blush to be good, make ingress and egress so inconvenient as to totally dissuade many would be patrons.
The location for the defunct Hot Skillets is a perfect exemplar (yes, I like that word) of the phenomenon. Ingress and egress for Aunt B's and the other restaurants across the road is greatly facilitated by the traffic light.
YET THE PACE IS STILL IN BUSINESS!!! You are a fool Jay.
Really

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1449
Feb 8, 2013
 
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Kids, when he wrote "the receipt for failure," he meant to write recipe rather than receipt.
Where he wrote "bad demographics" the closest word that would have made sense (though just barely) is "geographics." What he is trying to tell you is that the traffic patterns at some locations which appear at first blush to be good, make ingress and egress so inconvenient as to totally dissuade many would be patrons.
The location for the defunct Hot Skillets is a perfect exemplar (yes, I like that word) of the phenomenon. Ingress and egress for Aunt B's and the other restaurants across the road is greatly facilitated by the traffic light.
Post #1443 explains receipt/receipt.

Commonly examined demographics include gender, age, ethnicity, knowledge of languages, disabilities, mobility, home ownership, employment status, and EVEN LOCATION.

Once again you get to demonstrate that your a F..king IDIOT.

Thank You

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1450
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

No, demographics strictly relates to the characteristics of the human population within a given georgraphic area, but does not have a damned thing to do with favorabilty/unfavorability of location in terms of traffic count and ease/difficulty of ingress/egress.

Never attack a battleship with a row boat and a pea shooter.
What did he say

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1451
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

The only pea shooter here is a professional asinine student who always looking for attention while disrupting everyone around him.

Until the genius gets that "Daddy" money and opens his chicken shack he should be ignored on such matters.

Beware fat man private ownership is not for cowards.
Hent

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1452
Feb 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Iron Skillet closed on Kings Bay Road. Another folds in St. Marys. Keep it up boys and you will have everything shut down. Thanks Bill DeLoughy

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1453
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

What did he say wrote:
The only pea shooter here is a professional asinine student who always looking for attention while disrupting everyone around him.
Until the genius gets that "Daddy" money and opens his chicken shack he should be ignored on such matters.
Beware fat man private ownership is not for cowards.
My "Daddy" was a union man- air conditioning mechanic - all his life.

He inherited the property from his parents who bought the lot in the late 40's for $3,000. Ain't real estate appreciation grand! My grandfather was a railroad engineer.

No silver sppon here so piss off.
Coonass

Dornsife, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1455
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hent wrote:
Iron Skillet closed on Kings Bay Road. Another folds in St. Marys. Keep it up boys and you will have everything shut down. Thanks Bill DeLoughy
Another victim of Jay, I guarontee!!! Think I'll start keepin score

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1456
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Come to think of it, not one member of my late father's union, Local 188, in Savannah, has EVER thrown his hat into the ring to run for Probate Judge of Chatham County.

Go figure?
What did he say

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1457
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

4

1

1

Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
My "Daddy" was a union man- air conditioning mechanic - all his life.
He inherited the property from his parents who bought the lot in the late 40's for $3,000. Ain't real estate appreciation grand! My grandfather was a railroad engineer.
No silver sppon here so piss off.
Whats with the family biography A-hole?

Are you saying once you get your "Daddy's Inheritance" you have to sell property before carrying out your threats of taking people to court?

No, I believe you were raised with a silver SPPON.
You F...ing Genius.
truth or dare

Dornsife, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1458
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Moreno Jay wrote:
Come to think of it, not one member of my late father's union, Local 188, in Savannah, has EVER thrown his hat into the ring to run for Probate Judge of Chatham County.
Go figure?
If your father was a union man, how can you say such terrible things about the union people in this area without it also pertaining to your father?

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1459
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Who says it does not pertain to him? He was a classic union thug 'til the day he died.
truth or dare

Dornsife, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1460
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Moreno Jay wrote:
Who says it does not pertain to him? He was a classic union thug 'til the day he died.
You could have softened that by saying something like, "but I loved him none-the-less".
But I don't think you are capable of loving someone in any sense of the word, except yourself, of course.
Truth

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1461
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

3

1

Moreno Jay, can we keep this thread only about the local business community.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1462
Feb 9, 2013
 
Truth wrote:
Moreno Jay, can we keep this thread only about the local business community.
Miss Donna already sold the French Quarter. Does anyone know what the new owner is going to do with it?

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1463
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Nan-zilla wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss Donna already sold the French Quarter. Does anyone know what the new owner is going to do with it?
Yes. She is going to piss away all of her money in the mistaken belief that her business will thrive in spite of the track record all usinesses in the location post NSBKB in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Suckers will continue to fall into those traps until downtown gets the benefit of Class 5 urban renewal.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1464
Feb 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

truth or dare wrote:
<quoted text>
You could have softened that by saying something like, "but I loved him none-the-less".
But I don't think you are capable of loving someone in any sense of the word, except yourself, of course.
Obviously, you were not reared (read "tortured") by a wife and child abusing father. Count yourself lucky.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,421 - 1,440 of1,798
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the St. Marys Forum right now

Search the St. Marys Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Climate change cult has to shout louder to be h... 10 min LonePalm 1
Nancy Stasinis 26 min Jordan Crackson 245
Voter Fraud - not 47 min Dr_Lecter 28
Obamacare - in 8 simple words 51 min Dr_Lecter 3
America lost? 1 hr LonePalm 4
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr rename 39,353
Nancy Stasinis a U.N. secret agent? Who knew!? 2 hr Real Estate Cartel Member 3
•••

Rip Current Statement for Camden County was issued at April 17 at 4:50AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Marys Jobs

•••
•••
•••

St. Marys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••