Camden County Business Death Watch

“Post 6, 2017 thru 2020 ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#1403 Dec 11, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
P&C may last 6 months but they will not last a year.
I fear may well be right. I'm all for bad restaurants dying a quick death.

Sadly, these folks have the best southern style food in the county but they have a nearly invisible location and apparently do not have the capital for an effective ad campaign.

I'll tell you what though. Everyone who tries it once comes back.

Glad to hear Aunt B's is doing well. Hopefully, it is because they have stepped up their game as I hoped they would.

What's happening on the consistency/quality control problem at Aunt B's? Any noticeable improvement?

I doubt they would, but if P&C offered a 50% discount for 30 days to anyone presenting an Aunt B's receipt at checkout, they would
probably take off. The quality and price point is there. Moreover, you can get supper there on Tuesday and Wednesday, when Aunt B's is closed, as well as on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.

You can get breakfast at P&C's from 7:00 to 10:30 , Tuesday thru Saturday vs. not at all at Aunt Bs.

Lunch at P&Cs Monday thru Saturday, but closed on Sunday where Aunt B's is not.

There is plenty of room in the market for both of those fine establishments.

Do YOUSELF, not me, a real favor and check out P&C. They're good people with good food at a very good price.
moreno the PR man

Herndon, PA

#1404 Dec 11, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I fear may well be right. I'm all for bad restaurants dying a quick death.
Sadly, these folks have the best southern style food in the county but they have a nearly invisible location and apparently do not have the capital for an effective ad campaign.
I'll tell you what though. Everyone who tries it once comes back.
Glad to hear Aunt B's is doing well. Hopefully, it is because they have stepped up their game as I hoped they would.
What's happening on the consistency/quality control problem at Aunt B's? Any noticeable improvement?
I doubt they would, but if P&C offered a 50% discount for 30 days to anyone presenting an Aunt B's receipt at checkout, they would
probably take off. The quality and price point is there. Moreover, you can get supper there on Tuesday and Wednesday, when Aunt B's is closed, as well as on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
You can get breakfast at P&C's from 7:00 to 10:30 , Tuesday thru Saturday vs. not at all at Aunt Bs.
Lunch at P&Cs Monday thru Saturday, but closed on Sunday where Aunt B's is not.
There is plenty of room in the market for both of those fine establishments.
Do YOUSELF, not me, a real favor and check out P&C. They're good people with good food at a very good price.
In your case, fat man, PR stands for PRICK......not public relations.
anon

Herndon, PA

#1405 Dec 12, 2012
They won't even last the six months that was posted earlier if you don't own the building in this place then you can't survive, the commercial rents around here are way to high for the current economy. All you have to do is look around at all the vacant commercial space along highway 40. They did pick a bad location as well if they ever had a chance they would have picked a more central location East on the interstate someplace on 40. Too bad you cannot survive feeding the EBT card holders, even the scooter thug's can't keep you open eating three meals a day and ranting you restaurant into the ground at every opportunity, thereby running off business from people who refuse to frequent any establishment in any way connected to scooter Klansmen.

St. Marys, GA

#1406 Dec 12, 2012
Yeah, I'm sure the night cook and his wife think I'm the Grand Dragon.

They'll get a chuckle out of that, you fool.
moreno the PR man

Herndon, PA

#1407 Dec 12, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
Yeah, I'm sure the night cook and his wife think I'm the Grand Dragon.
They'll get a chuckle out of that, you fool.
Everyone else gets a chuckle out of the likes of you calling them a fool.
CamdenPride

United States

#1408 Dec 12, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
How about the "Eat Sh!t and Die, Camden Pride!" thread?
Jay Morono you are a worthless human pig, the world will be a better place when you F*CK OFF!

Must suck to be a loser like you Jay , 11,000+ posts, date much?
CamdenPride

United States

#1409 Dec 12, 2012
Jay this is a thread about Camden Businesses that are closing, not about your stupid reviews, you portly round man.

Just so you know any business you like or support, I will not visit! Start you own thread about food!

St. Marys, GA

#1410 Dec 12, 2012
Well, you stupid bastard, rather than simply chronicling those that close, out of which I suspect you take some perverse pleasure, why not make some effort to save some that deserve to be saved?
South End Voter

Herndon, PA

#1411 Dec 13, 2012
Vote Tommy for Probate and he will end all these businesses closing in Camdone County
The End

Kingsland, GA

#1412 Dec 23, 2012
Pea's and Carrot's due to their association with the Moron and his fictitious hype.
Order Up

Herndon, PA

#1413 Dec 24, 2012
Whoever said the Waffle House beside Walgreens on Osborne would not make it because of location did not know what they were talking about.

I tried to get in Saturday at 10:00 AM and could not find a seat. Went back at 11:30 and got one at the counter.

I counted 11 people working their tails off. Had a great breakfast. My waitress said they had been slammed all morning.

Go figure.

St. Marys, GA

#1414 Dec 24, 2012
No figuring to it.

It's the last Saturday before Christmas. All of the Christmas shoppng procrastinatr were out early. Some chose to eat breakfast out on their way to Walmart.

It's really not that complicated.
Mona

Woodbine, GA

#1415 Dec 24, 2012
Oh yes, eggs - only vegetarian eggs for us.
Buy free pecking chicken eggs - no animal grains fed to the chickens that are allowed to roam free as all chickens should be instead of caged up.
Fry your own eggs.
Eat healthy and stay away from bacon.
Schoolmarm

Herndon, PA

#1416 Dec 24, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
No figuring to it.
It's the last Saturday before Christmas. All of the Christmas shoppng procrastinatr were out early. Some chose to eat breakfast out on their way to Walmart.
It's really not that complicated.
Julian, I hate to spank your hand on Christmas Eve, but if I must.....

What the hell is a "shoppng procrastinatr"?

Whap, whap, whap!
Diceman

Herndon, PA

#1417 Dec 24, 2012
If Scooter T is so smart, how come his pinnacle career achievements were driving a truck for Schneider, driving a dump truck for Stan Smith, and being an Assistant Manager of a Burger King? Oh, I forgot about the time spent as a (hum - hum) life insurance salesman before being run out of Savannah.

C'mon Scoot, I'm trying to get you in the mood to wish us a Merry Christmas in your own special way.

St. Marys, GA

#1418 Dec 24, 2012
Diceman wrote:
If Scooter T is so smart, how come his pinnacle career achievements were driving a truck for Schneider, driving a dump truck for Stan Smith, and being an Assistant Manager of a Burger King? Oh, I forgot about the time spent as a (hum - hum) life insurance salesman before being run out of Savannah.
C'mon Scoot, I'm trying to get you in the mood to wish us a Merry Christmas in your own special way.
Congratulations.

You just made the file labeled "Actionable calumnies."
Diceman

Herndon, PA

#1419 Dec 24, 2012
I am so scared you stupid SOB. There is not one thing in that post that ties it to you. but you knew who it was directed to didn't you Scooter T? Ho - ho - ho.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#1420 Dec 24, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Congratulations.
You just made the file labeled "Actionable calumnies."
Calumnies? What, for heavens sake, is that?
A caluminator

Jacksonville, FL

#1421 Dec 24, 2012
That would be true if it were anyone but you. Hey that
even sounds poetic!
anon

Herndon, PA

#1422 Dec 24, 2012
Jay be sure and tell everyone when you finally get that cash because I know that with all the personal attacks you have made on this blog there has to be someone interested in taking you to court once you have something other than your jim Walter and scooter chair

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GBLT activists: Marriage was never the 'end game' 12 min LonePalm 4
The Incestuous City of St. Marys / Kiwanis rela... 18 min Joe 176
Your next U.S. President is ... 28 min NFL Guy 1
how much longer will you support a serial liar ... 31 min Moreno Jay 4
Our President's successes, popularity & legacy 1 hr Santa Claus 9
Fox sounds off on same-sex marriage 4 hr patriot 2
This pretty much says it all 4 hr patriot 2
More from around the web

St. Marys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE