Did the Hospital Authority knowingly violate the law?

Created by ZumbaGATE on May 11, 2013

64 votes

Click on an option to vote

YES

NO

lulu land

Mills River, NC

#1 May 12, 2013
No, but it is commonly believed that their lawyer did.
ZumbaGATE

Kingsland, GA

#2 May 12, 2013
A former member wrote in 2010 that they are violating the law and it is public record. So they did know they just did not do anything about it. They were misled but their chairman and secretary did know.

Watch out for new information concerning medicare/medicaid fraud.
CB in WB

Kingsland, GA

#3 May 12, 2013
Watch for city to cave in and settle their law suit. Then its game over. Jason can try and change the law when he gets back to Atl. Key word is "try". Too bad he could not spend as much time on AED's as he has this. What a waste of a rep.
Petition

Kingsland, GA

#4 May 12, 2013
There will be a petition filed.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#5 May 12, 2013
Petition wrote:
There will be a petition filed.
I would like to see a petition to recall Spencer.
Truth is

Ocala, FL

#6 May 13, 2013
It's amazing how you want to recall Spencer BUT have no valid opinion about the thieving, misguided, unlawful Stein. He has been searching for a trough to oversee every since Smith was charged with overseeing the Bailey millions.

He has orchestrated so much illegal activity thru out this County. He has destroyed so many people in his journey to do wrong to others for his own personal greed. He has been allowed to continue with his destructive antics because for the last couple of years since the mill closing he has been fleecing the governments of Camden.

My recommendation is we hope he checks out soon!!!!
True

Denver, CO

#7 May 13, 2013
I agree.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#8 May 13, 2013
Truth is wrote:
It's amazing how you want to recall Spencer BUT have no valid opinion about the thieving, misguided, unlawful Stein. He has been searching for a trough to oversee every since Smith was charged with overseeing the Bailey millions.
He has orchestrated so much illegal activity thru out this County. He has destroyed so many people in his journey to do wrong to others for his own personal greed. He has been allowed to continue with his destructive antics because for the last couple of years since the mill closing he has been fleecing the governments of Camden.
My recommendation is we hope he checks out soon!!!!
Stein is not our state representative. He may be a sneaky old lawyer but, after all, he is a lawyer so what do you expect.

Spencer, on the other hand, is our state representative. I expect him to represent us and to work for our benefit. Unfortunately, he is so hung up on this self appointed mission to punish the officials and citizens of St. Marys because they have allegedly violated his interpretation of "the law," that he is doing way more harm than good.

I voted for Spencer. I made a mistake. I admit it.
Truth is

United States

#9 May 13, 2013
Contrary to your thought process I feel Representative Spencer is doing exactly as an " authentic representative of the people" should do. I know this is a foreign concept in Camden County leadership. BUT hopefully this concept will catch fire and Camden County will become the flourishing community it was intended to be.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#10 May 13, 2013
Truth is wrote:
Contrary to your thought process I feel Representative Spencer is doing exactly as an " authentic representative of the people" should do. I know this is a foreign concept in Camden County leadership. BUT hopefully this concept will catch fire and Camden County will become the flourishing community it was intended to be.
It is ludicrous to think that either Jason or Jeremy Spencer will ever do anything to cause St. Marys or Camden County become a flourishing community. They are a part of the problem, not the solution.
Really

Ocala, FL

#11 May 13, 2013
Are they considered part of the problem because they are outing fraudulent situations, ie Stein?
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#12 May 13, 2013
Really wrote:
Are they considered part of the problem because they are outing fraudulent situations, ie Stein?
Sure---and the tooth fairy will leave something special under your pillow tonight.
Really

United States

#13 May 14, 2013
So how long will the gutless City Council pretend that Jim Stein and the Hospital Authority illegal spending habits are all just a dream? When we wake will they again be law abiding citizens? Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republicans exonerate everyone on Benghazi 37 min funny 40
What determines the locations listed under user... 2 hr haha 8
Black lives matter 4 hr Hawking 2
Borrell Creek 4 hr Newman 2
TDS TV service? (Mar '13) 4 hr Newman 19
President's Christmas message to America 10 hr NFL Guy 1
Merry Christmas from the Family Thu Nancy 15
St. Marys Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web