Republicans, The Stupid Party

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Jack

Woodbine, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Feb 28, 2013
 
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have arguably the most popular Republican in the country not being invited to arguably the most important Republican convention of the year. Wow! But Sarah Palin is the main speaker and the NRA leader is the Guest of Honor. Guess you could say gun loving Hottie Sarah is the new face of the Republican Party. OK with me, she's easy on the eyes.
You're kidding, right? The Republican's are hauling out Sarah Palin again to do battle with the Democrats next? If so, they are, indeed, "The Party of Stupid" and voters will avoid Republicans like the plague.
Mike

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Feb 28, 2013
 
Lets see if Bohner stands firm on sequestration. I think Palin would.
Liberatarian ex repub

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Feb 28, 2013
 
Jack wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding, right? The Republican's are hauling out Sarah Palin again to do battle with the Democrats next? If so, they are, indeed, "The Party of Stupid" and voters will avoid Republicans like the plague.
The only way this ex repub would even consider voting republican again is if the republican leadership shifts away from idiot RINOs like Mccain, Isickson and Shameless; and the leadership is assummed by people like Palin, Paul and Crews.
Max

Woodbine, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
So you have arguably the most popular Republican in the country not being invited to arguably the most important Republican convention of the year. Wow! But Sarah Palin is the main speaker and the NRA leader is the Guest of Honor. Guess you could say gun loving Hottie Sarah is the new face of the Republican Party. OK with me, she's easy on the eyes.
If you're going to vote for Republican Sarah Palin for President because "she's easy on the eyes" then both you and the Republican Party are stupid!
WTF

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

All I can say is both parties are stupid one is looking out for the onle rich the other is only looking out for the ones who dont want to work.
I guess that leaves me out of both parties.
And I sorda glad of it.
nuttso

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Mar 1, 2013
 
Max wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're going to vote for Republican Sarah Palin for President because "she's easy on the eyes" then both you and the Republican Party are stupid!
now that is an interesting comment. Why did you vote for Obama? Looks is not one of the choices.
bubba131

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Mar 1, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Republicansarestupid wrote:
Guess not all Republicans got the memo from Governor Jindal: "Weve got to stop being the stupid party. Its time for a new Republican Party that talks like adults. We had a number of Republicans damage the brand this year with offensive and bizarre comments. Im here to say weve had enough of that..
Duh, guess not all of have had enough because a Texas Congressman has invited admitted pedophilia, draft dodger, bat shit crazy Ted Nugent to the President's State of the Union Address tonight. Ted promised a "media orgy" afterwards.
Republicans are just like STD's, they just keep on giving. Good times!
He's either on welfare, unemployed, a current or former government employee or a union member. None of which care a tinkers damn about the nation only what they can get from the US Treasury..
With people like him the nation is truly doomed.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Mar 2, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Demo-craps... Republi-turds.... As soon as everyone wakes up and realizes that BOTH parties are stupid then 'we the people' can start putting representives inside the beltway that'll fix what the dumb-azzes in there now have really messed up.
bubba131

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Mar 2, 2013
 
yep
I was right
Liberatarian

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Mar 2, 2013
 
Gumbeaux Roux wrote:
Demo-craps... Republi-turds.... As soon as everyone wakes up and realizes that BOTH parties are stupid then 'we the people' can start putting representives inside the beltway that'll fix what the dumb-azzes in there now have really messed up.
You are wrong my friend. The republicans and democrats are not craps, turds or dumb-azzes. Try crooks, frauds and two faced shysters.
Independent

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Mar 2, 2013
 
Shhhh !! Don't tell them but the Republicans haven't realized they have closet Liberals among their ranks !! And Libertarians are Mental Institution escapees !!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the St. Marys Forum right now

Search the St. Marys Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 2 min Churlish Truths 47,897
1 Blessing From God 7 min Jay Moreno 14
When Black savages rob, beat, White grandmothers. 16 min Jay Moreno 21
Oil Prices Likely to Keep Falling as US Output ... 19 min LonePalm 6
Impeach Obama Now 21 min Jay Moreno 21
How is the Federal Case coming Jules? 42 min Hor Ha 28
Same-Sex Parenting study flawed - Media left ou... 2 hr bi-polar 2
•••
•••
•••
St. Marys Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Marys Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Marys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Marys News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Marys
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••