Is Obama a traitor?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#24 Sep 19, 2012
Marion wrote:
<quoted text>B7, does identifying these folk do anything about what is happening today?
Huhh, can you say ,"the death of an American diplomat and lawyer who served as the U.S. Ambassador to Libya"? You thankless idiot!

Location hidden

#25 Sep 19, 2012
Huhhh, can you say,"Iraq, Afghanistan, war profiteerz ?
Marion

Kingsland, GA

#26 Sep 19, 2012
Here is something else for you B7. It's been going on for awhile. It is still current events. Can you say G.A.T.A.?
Marion

Kingsland, GA

#27 Sep 19, 2012
The point is fixing the problem.

“Commander & Chef”

Since: Sep 11

Saint Marys, GA

#28 Sep 19, 2012
building7 wrote:
<quoted text>
The first traitor to come to mind is George Dubya Bush. His administration outed CIA operative Valerie Plame. And, he probably will not leave the U.S. for fear of being arrested for war crimes. Goes for Cheeney and Rumsfield: www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/jul/12/george-w...
http://www.uswarcrimes.com/
Rumsfield with Saddam Hussein, National Security Archive @www.gwu.edu/~nsarchiv/NSAEBB/ NSAEBB82/press.htm
The Bush administration did not "out" Valerie Plame. There was nothing to out. She was an analyst and definitely NOT an operative. She never worked covertly and published the fact that she worked for the CIA herself.
Bevis

Kingsland, GA

#29 Sep 19, 2012
camden voter 2 wrote:
President Obama has never apologized for the USA.
No, he helped save America from financial ruin caused by the deregulation of investment banks. Thank You, GW.
The Obama administration has never released any classified information.
And, I'll spare my intellect of 22 mins. of ridiculous propaganda.
Thank You
Are you the typical democrat?
Bevis

Kingsland, GA

#30 Sep 19, 2012
camden voter 2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Huhh, I hate to break it to you so blatantly, but the Republicans had 6 out of 8 GW Bush years to fix everything they are whining about today. Tsk,tsk, You know what is really sad is when an empty chair is more popular and has a higher approval rating than your candidate has.
Oh, thats right, had they 'fixed everything' they wouldn't have anything to blame President Obama for. Hmmm.
And he is like a mynah bird.
Bevis

Kingsland, GA

#31 Sep 19, 2012
LonePalm wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bush administration did not "out" Valerie Plame. There was nothing to out. She was an analyst and definitely NOT an operative. She never worked covertly and published the fact that she worked for the CIA herself.
In a way she outed herself. Great headlights.

Location hidden

#32 Sep 20, 2012
LonePalm wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she Was definitely outed. She was a CIA operative. Here is just one of many links:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Plame

And the title to her book;Fair Game: My Life as a Spy, My Betrayal by the White House (New York: Simon & Schuster, 2007) is a memoir by Valerie Plame Wilson. Mrs. Wilson is the former covert CIA officer whose then-classified non-official cover (NOC) identity as "Valerie Plame" was leaked to the press in July 2003, after her husband, former Ambassador Joseph C. Wilson, IV, had criticized the George W. Bush administration's rationale for the Iraq War....

“Commander & Chef”

Since: Sep 11

Saint Marys, GA

#33 Sep 20, 2012
building7 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, she Was definitely outed. She was a CIA operative. Here is just one of many links:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Plame
And the title to her book;Fair Game: My Life as a Spy, My Betrayal by the White House (New York: Simon & Schuster, 2007) is a memoir by Valerie Plame Wilson. Mrs. Wilson is the former covert CIA officer whose then-classified non-official cover (NOC) identity as "Valerie Plame" was leaked to the press in July 2003, after her husband, former Ambassador Joseph C. Wilson, IV, had criticized the George W. Bush administration's rationale for the Iraq War....
Valerie Plame was not ever a covert operative, period. My first cousin is with CIA, knew her, and despises her.

Stolen Valor.

Location hidden

#34 Sep 20, 2012
Sounds like yer first cuz'n is simply a measly disgruntled coworker (coworker probably not). Either way, even confronted with undeniable fact you are still going to believe what is easiest for you to believe. So, I'm not going to waist my time bombarding the issue. Carry on, 'chef'.

Location hidden

#35 Sep 20, 2012
WASTE my time bombarding the issue. Carry on,'chef'. Had to correct that before the 'one and only' "graded" me. LMAO Carry on 'chef'.

Location hidden

#36 Sep 21, 2012
Marion wrote:
<quoted text>B7, does identifying these folk do anything about what is happening today?
YES! It is a freakn' HOPE we do not repeat the same bull crap,eight years of bush,(and reaganomics aka trickle down) that put us in the current situation to Begin with! How EFFING hard is that for the least/or most intelligent of you to understand???
You do not have to answer that on the grounds of self incrimination.
Bevis

Kingsland, GA

#37 Sep 21, 2012
So you just goin to wine about bush and Cheney?
wheres the beef

Kingsland, GA

#38 Sep 21, 2012
Jamal Mabrouk, a member of a local Benghazi security brigade, says he met with American diplomats in the city three days before the attack and warned them about the deteriorating situation. If true, then the word on Libyan streets was that something was up. Libyan President Mohamed Magariaf said that the attack had been planned for months by terrorists who slipped into Libya just for this attack. If Magariaf is correct, then Ambassador Stevens was deliberately assassinated by jihadis on the anniversary of 9/11.

http://patriotpost.us/editions/14835/

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats looking real good for 2016 4 min Frank 3
City wants a new fire truck 12 min Joe 1
Sailing Ship seves meals now 16 min Joe 18
Chamber of Commerce Shannon Black 32 min smoking gun 17
Where's the Jaynius? 1 hr Anon 15
Good job Democrats! 8 more years! 2 hr Really 12
The Incestuous City of St. Marys / Kiwanis rela... 3 hr Disney 540
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Marys Mortgages