HHS program to send 2 million poor se...

HHS program to send 2 million poor seniors from Medicare into … voucher programs

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

“Commander & Chef”

Since: Sep 11

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Sep 8, 2012
I know that every campaign promise Barack Obama makes has an expiration date … but this is ridiculous. The confetti is barely off the floor at the Time Warner Cable Arena in Charlotte, North Carolina after Obama’s acceptance speech, and already we find out that he’s flip-flopped. Remember this part of the speech, in which he attacks the Paul Ryan plan to apply free-market reform and cost controls to Medicare? http://hotair.com/archives/2012/09/08/surpris...
Isn't this what the Democrats were screaming that Republicans were going to do? Typical, Democrats accuse Republicans of wanting to do what they are already doing. Hypocrites!
Tump

Saint Marys, GA

#2 Sep 8, 2012
They did not cave the leadership over rode them. If I was on the side that was the loudest I would not vote in November.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Marys Marine Center 6 hr LonePalm 5
Camden County Leadership 7 hr Jack 5
New two-story retail center planned Wed Not a pine left 2
Sarah Sanders shuts down CNN star Jim Acosta's ... Wed Caped Crusader 8
A Man with a Big Best Beutiful Plan Wed Floozy Spotter 4
Poor Ospreyite heads for Canada Wed Jorge 4
St Marys City Hall Dec 11 Quick Draw 34

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance