CNN shows George Zimmerman's Personal...

CNN shows George Zimmerman's Personal Info on Live TV

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Commander & Chef”

Since: Sep 11

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Jul 1, 2013
From Twitchy
http://twitchy.com/2013/07/01/future-lawsuit-...

CNN posted GZ's full SSN, DL#, Birthdate, and more.

Link to redacted screen capture:
http://thisistwitchy.files.wordpress.com/2013...

I won't compound CNN's negligence by repeating their mistake.

CNN should go ahead and make a settlement offer rather than wait for the lawsuit.

“Post 6, 2017 thru 2020 ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#2 Jul 1, 2013
Ain't that the truth.

I've been watching the trial on CNN (the only time I watch CNN is when I can't see it elsewhere).

Watching their poor Lib anchors and guest Black lawyers try to counteract the fact that the prosecution is getting their asses handed to them and that it was clearly a good shooting is really entertaining.

Would that GZ could sue the hell out of that cowardly bitch DA in Jax.
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

#3 Jul 2, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
(the only time I watch CNN is when I can't see it elsewhere).
Where else would you watch CNN?
anon

Saint Marys, GA

#4 Jul 2, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Where else would you watch CNN?
Common sense told the regular people what he meant.
bubba131

Kingsland, GA

#5 Jul 2, 2013
I wonder why they don't Travons (?) life story? And actual picture of him rather than one taken 4 years ago.?
Guess why.
Sunshine

Kingsland, GA

#6 Jul 3, 2013
So what they showed Zimmermans information!! He will be in a cell not using it.
bubba131

Kingsland, GA

#7 Jul 3, 2013
Sunshine wrote:
Its called fairness and equal treatment for all
Tommy Weaver

Saint Marys, GA

#8 Jul 3, 2013
Sunshine wrote:
sunshine why do you think he will be in a cell? what charge are they gonna pin on him.

Since: Jul 13

Kingsland, GA

#9 Jul 4, 2013
Tommy Weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
sunshine why do you think he will be in a cell? what charge are they gonna pin on him.
Second degree murder! They will not be pinning anything on him he earned that charge.

Kingsland, GA

#10 Jul 4, 2013
bubba131 wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called fairness and equal treatment for all
Ok I agree with this.
Tommy Weaver

Saint Marys, GA

#11 Jul 5, 2013
Sunshinez Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Second degree murder! They will not be pinning anything on him he earned that charge.
I see it that if it was not for Al Sharpton and the rest the DA was not going to press charges. If I was the DA I think I could of seen 2nd degree murder before sharpton pushed for it. You had the police say he was in the right and the judge tries to tell the court to forget about it.
you have nancy grace saying it was not life threating. my question is if a person grabbed you by the throat would you wait for thim to crush your wind pipe before yo shot them. Myself no if a person starts to beat my head into cement im defendind myself as soon as possible.
One other thing they bring GZ past into this but not TM wonder why.

Kingsland, GA

#12 Jul 5, 2013
I also would not follow someone down a courtyard because they were unfamiliar so they could choke me.
George was a one man neighborhood watch vigilante trying to get a pat on the back for killing a black hoodlum. The only problem was his assumption was wrong. So his attempt to become a hero have been thwarted by reality. He killed the wrong little boy.

I bet if their were a real hoodlum/gangster Zimmerman would tuck tail and call the real police who would have found him waiting in his car.
Tommy Weaver

Saint Marys, GA

#13 Jul 5, 2013
Sunshinez Day wrote:
I also would not follow someone down a courtyard because they were unfamiliar so they could choke me.
George was a one man neighborhood watch vigilante trying to get a pat on the back for killing a black hoodlum. The only problem was his assumption was wrong. So his attempt to become a hero have been thwarted by reality. He killed the wrong little boy.
I bet if their were a real hoodlum/gangster Zimmerman would tuck tail and call the real police who would have found him waiting in his car.
Little boy that picture they keep showing is 3 years old 6' 203 lbs thats after the blood was out weight M.E. testified to it.

As for as the no following my dad did back when there were car break ins in his neighborhood. Bwk PD could never find them he went out one morning his truck was broken into. He got his pistol called 911 looked for footprints and walked straight to the door they went into knocked no answer so waited on GCPD they got warrant and alot was giving back to owners. If they had answered door he would of went got what was his,he had worked for.

“Post 6, 2017 thru 2020 ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#14 Jul 5, 2013
Sunshinez Day wrote:
"A real hoodlum/gangster?"

You na´ve, Libtard fool, what in the hell do you think Trayvon Martin was, an altar boy? Damn you people are stupid.
Jeanette

Saint Marys, GA

#15 Jul 5, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You na´ve, Libtard fool, what in the hell do you think Trayvon Martin was, an altar boy? Damn you people are stupid.
Martin was an innocent teenager who is now dead. Zimmerman is the person who killed him for no reason even after the police advised him to stop following.
Twana Brawler

Saint Marys, GA

#16 Jul 5, 2013
"He killed the wrong little boy." You're kidding, right? Posting his kindergarten picture don't change the facts.

Boom, boom, boom; no 40 second delay needed for self defense.
The big question is why did Zimmerman wait so long?

That six foot "little boy" mugged the wrong man.

Kingsland, GA

#17 Jul 5, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Talking to you about anyone of color is senseless. He was no alter boy but he wasn't a thug either. Im speaking what I KNOW. Trayon grew up four houses down from my parents. He comes from a middle class home with college educated parents. So miss me with your racially charged bias bullshit.

Kingsland, GA

#18 Jul 5, 2013
Twana Brawler wrote:
"He killed the wrong little boy." You're kidding, right? Posting his kindergarten picture don't change the facts.
Boom, boom, boom; no 40 second delay needed for self defense.
The big question is why did Zimmerman wait so long?
That six foot "little boy" mugged the wrong man.
From your handle I can tell you are an idiot troll. Zimmerman wasn't mugged he got his ass whipped for stalking the wrong person and retaliated with deadly force.

Kingsland, GA

#19 Jul 5, 2013
Tommy Weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
Little boy that picture they keep showing is 3 years old 6' 203 lbs thats after the blood was out weight M.E. testified to it.
As for as the no following my dad did back when there were car break ins in his neighborhood. Bwk PD could never find them he went out one morning his truck was broken into. He got his pistol called 911 looked for footprints and walked straight to the door they went into knocked no answer so waited on GCPD they got warrant and alot was giving back to owners. If they had answered door he would of went got what was his,he had worked for.
Thats a nice story. Im glad your pops retrieved the property and saed the day. There was no burglary in this case just an overzealous punk with a gun. What crime was he investigating? What did Trayvon do other than walk slow in the rain.
Obvious Duh

Saint Marys, GA

#20 Jul 5, 2013
Sunshinez Day wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Trayvon do other than walk slow in the rain.
"what did Trayvon do?" He attacked a man with a gun, duh!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Declassified docs: Hillary aided rise of ISIS 1 hr LonePalm 1
Alex Kearns to Ban Plastic Bags in St Marys 2 hr LMFAO 17
White, Liberal, Feminist, Racist in her own words 2 hr Jorge 2
Start a underground Radio Station 2 hr anon 4
Alex Kearns is Running for City Council 3 hr LMFAO 44
News Savannah council opposes offshore drilling 4 hr waste of time 1
Did St Marys annex Cumberland Island ? 4 hr Yep 42
Topix Poster Reported Dead 8 hr jackasses 99
More from around the web

St. Marys People Search