1 - 9 of 9 Comments Last updated Jan 10, 2013

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#1 Jan 10, 2013
Al Pope

Saint Marys, GA

#2 Jan 10, 2013
She also visited Cumberland Islands beaches. No one there so she went on down to Jacksonville beach.
giddyup

Saint Marys, GA

#3 Jan 10, 2013
More Moreno copy and paste. Move along folks. Nothing to see here you can't find for yourself.
on the take

Dornsife, PA

#4 Jan 10, 2013
giddyup wrote:
More Moreno copy and paste. Move along folks. Nothing to see here you can't find for yourself.
Thanks jay for posting I thought she had left
Really

Kingsland, GA

#5 Jan 10, 2013
Been tracking "Mary Lee" since she was tagged and released off Cape Cod. This beautiful 3k plus female eating machine must have a whole bunch of boyfriends that aren't tagged keeping her company.
on the take

Dornsife, PA

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Really wrote:
Been tracking "Mary Lee" since she was tagged and released off Cape Cod. This beautiful 3k plus female eating machine must have a whole bunch of boyfriends that aren't tagged keeping her company.
I have been at he tip of North Jetty and seen some sharks 20'+
in size andmy dd always said Tiger.
We know there ar 2 females out there tagged how many ar out there not tagged.
G Reef Fisherman

Herndon, PA

#7 Jan 10, 2013
On two different occasions I have seen huge Hammerheads offshore. I would estimate size at 14 - 15 feet.

One instance, I was in the process of cutting the wire leader on a good sized Barracuda to release him and the Hammerhead ate the Barracuda tail first up to the gills. He was only two feet from my hand. He was at least three feet between the eyes.
Really

Kingsland, GA

#8 Jan 10, 2013
Cumberland sound and the jetties hold several shark species. This is one of the primary breeding grounds for the hammerhead. I believe a record catch was once made here but I could be wrong.
on the take

Dornsife, PA

#9 Jan 10, 2013
the biggest Bull Shark record is at mouth of Amilia River and cumberland Sound 540 pounds.I remember back in the 80's several big bulls and tiger sharks were cought by Danny Dillard.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min General Robert E Lee 53,218
Bob Nutter and his ethic violations..... 5 min HHHHMMMMMM 2
no nutter campaign 26 min HHHHMMMMMM 7
Write In Time 51 min Chuckga 2
Think I will support Moreno 1 hr Marion 1
Why the Jay haters are shocked 1 hr URaDOUCHEBAG 13
Week-end Police want your blood in Check Points 2 hr wrecker 6
Qualifiers for St Marys City Council 2 hr Alvin 86
Jay Monero files to run aginst Nutter 3 hr buddy 17
Best for Council Jay Moreno and Rowland Eskridge 3 hr Anon 12
•••
•••
•••