Hospital Authority,City Council,Spenc...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#42 Jun 26, 2013
Jeremy is just trying to screw up the process so that the SMHA and the city can't come to a legal settlement.
Anon

Tampa, FL

#43 Jul 1, 2013
Mary Helen Moses dusted Amanda Williams before causing her to loose the most powerful position in southeast Georgia.

Fast forward: before the ink is dry on Amanda's conviction she wants one more stab at Mary Helen. Lol

Oh the irony!!! Jim Stein hires Amanda Williams to represent the Hospital Authority in. Corruption scandal.

Good news: With Amanda and her accompanying cloud; surely the will rank high enough to one day make front page above the fold of the Tribune & Georgian puff piece. Lol
local for a year or 2

Kingsland, GA

#44 Jul 1, 2013
Telling it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Here again, we have a person who refuses to see that the LAW states that the funds are to be used for indigent health care. A convalescent home is not a hospital, that is the argument but the fact remains the home was started from the sale of the hospital. The Authority should have been dissolved at the time the hospital was sold. GET IT?
By Spencers own lawer if the money did not come from the sale its ok to spend.
S SMHA needs to take 1.1 million go give to kings bay walk in for the poor. Then go take the rest and invest for seniors of ST.MARYS tell the woodbine kid its done then turn and charge St.Marys twice the rent do now or sell the building over there let the city take 100% cost of seniors
Taxman

Kingsland, GA

#45 Jul 9, 2013
So Frank Drane and Frank Frasca are both on the hospital authority.
Indigent Sick Person

Kingsland, GA

#46 Jul 9, 2013
Please rich old white men, don't spend my health care money on exquisite dinners, entertainment and ZUMBA dance lessons.
Jeremy

Kingsland, GA

#47 Jul 9, 2013
Indigent Sick Person wrote:
Please rich old white men, don't spend my health care money on exquisite dinners, entertainment and ZUMBA dance lessons.
If you are so indigent and sick, what are you doing on a (1) computer (2) with paid internet service (3) when you are supposed to be sick. Fraud!!!
Indigent Sick Person

Kingsland, GA

#48 Jul 9, 2013
Jeremy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are so indigent and sick, what are you doing on a (1) computer (2) with paid internet service (3) when you are supposed to be sick. Fraud!!!
The computers in the library are as much mine as they are yours.
Or is the St Marys Hospital Authority going to claim those too.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#49 Jul 10, 2013
Anon wrote:

Oh the irony!!! Jim Stein hires Amanda Williams to represent the Hospital Authority in. Corruption scandal.
So the HA is paying TWO lawyers now? Why isn't Stein doing the work?
Delete SMHA Now

Kingsland, GA

#50 Jul 10, 2013
Oh the smell of money in the morning. It is all about greed.
Some people will not allow themselves to recognize the law.
HSE

“Homo Slackass Erectus”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#51 Jul 10, 2013
Indigent Sick Person wrote:
<quoted text>
The computers in the library are as much mine as they are yours.
Or is the St Marys Hospital Authority going to claim those too.
Library was closed at time of your post. Heep posting though.
Indigent Sick Person

Kingsland, GA

#52 Jul 10, 2013
Please St Marys Hospital Authority, don't spend my health care money on exquisite dinners, entertainment and ZUMBA dance lessons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RINO's Lied Again 2 min Clueless 6
The Right Way To Promote Tourism (Mar '13) 7 hr Jorge 38
Another Friday, another Trump vacation 8 hr Jorge 5
Trumpcare DOA? 8 hr Jorge 15
“There’s a smell of treason in the air" on Trump 8 hr BS Dectector 12
A Black savage identification course for Liberals (Jul '14) 8 hr Bob 297
Trumpcare fails 11 hr Not The Donald 7

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance