Hospital Authority,City Council,Spenc...

Hospital Authority,City Council,Spencer & Stein

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#1 Jun 25, 2013
http://jacksonville.com/news/georgia/2013-06-...

This is going drag on out into the elections.At least the right thing is being done.
Truth is

Newark, NJ

#2 Jun 25, 2013
Great job Jeremy!! You're doing what the LAME city council members should've done!!!

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#3 Jun 25, 2013
Jeremy Spencer has officially gotten into the act.

The Spencers are right on this one, of course.
Former Democrat Voter

Kingsland, GA

#4 Jun 25, 2013
This was built as a hospital or nursing home?

St. Marys, GA

#5 Jun 25, 2013
The original sale of the HOSPITAL should have ended the existence of the St. Marys Hospital Authority.

I would appear that you are relatively new here (i.e., not at least 4th generation).

If you were a native, you would be aware that Camden, per se, and St. Marys, in particular, has a long history of regarding the O.C.G.A. as a list of optional suggestions vice laws.
Real Simple

Saint Marys, GA

#6 Jun 25, 2013
Jim Stain says,“We will plead guilty to not spending the money on criminals, illegals and others," might have added, "or care for the indigent".

Or simply, we spend all the money on upper white class senior elitists.

Is it time to vote for a Spencer yet?

St. Marys, GA

#7 Jun 25, 2013
My thoughts exactly.
Watts

Saint Marys, GA

#8 Jun 25, 2013
10 to 1 odds Jeremy Spencer loses. His lawyer is as crazy as he is. Neither one of them is ready to play with the big boys. The tea baggers will get laughed out of court.
School Board

Saint Marys, GA

#9 Jun 25, 2013
Sorry Jeremy, you are just too controversial to teach here anymore. Plus you spent way too much time during the school year with your smart phone and our computers on Topix. Someone just sent all the emails you wrote regarding this mess and most were written while on the clock.
Telling it like it is

Colorado Springs, CO

#10 Jun 25, 2013
#1 Jeremy has no intentions of running for office.He knows he can do more by keeping the current people that hold office in line without holding office himself.#2 I know for a fact he does not have a smart phone.#3 I doubt seriously he done any of his e-mailing from school..Honestly when would he have the time?#4 The man teaches online as well from home,and I am sure that he can provide facts that his job here in the school system is very secure. His students testing scores prove that. Try blowing that BS toward someone else. What you are saying is not true School Board.

St. Marys, GA

#11 Jun 25, 2013
Very revealing. Thanks.
Telling it like it is

Colorado Springs, CO

#12 Jun 25, 2013
OH REALLY JAY? Please..tell us why this is revealing to you? What have you "stumbled" on by reading what I wrote "COLUMBO"? I'd like to know. Ha ha ha!
Angry Taxpayer

Kingsland, GA

#13 Jun 25, 2013
Jeremy is so desperate for the limelight he doesn't care how much of our money he spends. I'm sure the city attorney is thrilled. I'd rather have money given to seniors for activities than Moore for his next vacation. Way to go, Jeremy.
Telling it like it is

Colorado Springs, CO

#14 Jun 25, 2013
Angry Taxpayer wrote:
Jeremy is so desperate for the limelight he doesn't care how much of our money he spends. I'm sure the city attorney is thrilled. I'd rather have money given to seniors for activities than Moore for his next vacation. Way to go, Jeremy.
Yup..that is correct. You would rather the law be broken. You would rather it all be kept quiet so that whoever you are supporting gets the benefit of the law being broke so that they do not have to pay for the benefits like everyone else does. You are the problem...not Jeremy.Jeremy doesnt want any light shed on him.He just wants the people who are in power to do their job like they are supposed to and follow the law. But, I am sure you are all for them continuing to break the law and you are content on being ignorant. You are content on listening to Jim Stein and his very evident misunderstanding of the law.This is no surprise.Carry on stupid people!!
Timber leaf

Saint Marys, GA

#15 Jun 25, 2013
Hold on one minute. Convalescent Home is not a hospital. I don't blame them for keeping the money out of the hands of the current City Council. Members will also fear that the electorate will punish the government for poor stewardship of an exploding budget deficit.
Face it folks Saint Marys is in real financial trouble. Just how long will Camden be punished for voting Republican? I suspect until 2017 or so. Or will the doors open for prosperity sooner ? time will tell.
School Board

United States

#16 Jun 25, 2013
I've got the emails with the dates and times. They were during school. I've been researching and planning this for a while. Jeremy will answer for this. I will see to it. You messed up boy.
Telling it like it is

Colorado Springs, CO

#17 Jun 25, 2013
Sure you do!
Telling it like it is

Colorado Springs, CO

#18 Jun 25, 2013
Timber leaf wrote:
Hold on one minute. Convalescent Home is not a hospital. I don't blame them for keeping the money out of the hands of the current City Council. Members will also fear that the electorate will punish the government for poor stewardship of an exploding budget deficit.
Face it folks Saint Marys is in real financial trouble. Just how long will Camden be punished for voting Republican? I suspect until 2017 or so. Or will the doors open for prosperity sooner ? time will tell.
Here again, we have a person who refuses to see that the LAW states that the funds are to be used for indigent health care. A convalescent home is not a hospital, that is the argument but the fact remains the home was started from the sale of the hospital. The Authority should have been dissolved at the time the hospital was sold. GET IT?
Angry Taxpayer

Kingsland, GA

#19 Jun 25, 2013
"Jeremy doesnt want any light shed on him." Right. That's why he ran for council, tried to get on the Hospital Authority and is now taking center stage in the HA issue. Poor, shy, Jeremy.
St Marys GVMT Sux

Kingsland, GA

#20 Jun 25, 2013

Government by ignorant "elite" crooks for ignorant "elite" crooks who fight over city's $3,000,000.00 loose change

Tax payers pay high property tax and high water and sewer bills while it appears $3,000,000.00 of public money is being used as a party slush fund for "special" downtown rich white seniors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
RINO's Lied Again 16 min patooey 8
A Black savage identification course for Liberals (Jul '14) 43 min Really 303
Trumpcare DOA? 5 hr Really 17
The Right Way To Promote Tourism (Mar '13) 14 hr Jorge 38
Another Friday, another Trump vacation 15 hr Jorge 5
“There’s a smell of treason in the air" on Trump 15 hr BS Dectector 12
Trumpcare fails 18 hr Not The Donald 7

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance