Hospital Authority THEY LOSE
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

#81 May 1, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Not to mention a clique.
The omnipotent one(and only) provides wisdom. He can't help himself.
Truth

Saint Marys, GA

#82 May 1, 2013
Jimmy wrote:
<quoted text>
The good thing is that we dodged the bullet when we didn't elect Jeremy to the city council. Council meetings are painful enough without having to listen to the both of them every meeting.
Oh yes, it would be a terrible shame if anyone tried to steal the spotlight from one of our five in the middle Big Shots. I love to listen to their joyful tales of tourist and spending. We all need a little laughter in our lives as we watch another business closing it's doors while the City goes further into debt.
Special Senior

Kingsland, GA

#83 May 1, 2013
Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes, it would be a terrible shame if anyone tried to steal the spotlight from one of our five in the middle Big Shots. I love to listen to their joyful tales of tourist and spending. We all need a little laughter in our lives as we watch another business closing it's doors while the City goes further into debt.
You may be hurting for money, but we got $3,000,000.00 plus for our needs. We're flush with cash and nothing to spend it own but ourselves.
Thanks St Marys taxpayers.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#84 May 1, 2013
After the money is taken from the HA and it is totally neutered, how should we fund the senior citizen's center?

Why not let it be run by Savannah Senior Citizens, Inc., as I've previously suggested?

They run one as near as Darien.

Google them. They have got it together. I used them to help take care of my late father.
Multi Colored Senior

Kingsland, GA

#85 May 1, 2013
Are there any black or brown seniors using the St Marys Senior Center?
I want to go and get my share of the free dinners, free entertainment and free drinks. My wife is fat and needs to attend the Zumba lessons. But, we don't want to be the only multi-colored people there.
Tommy Weaver

Kingsland, GA

#86 May 1, 2013
what are your multi colors redgreen and purple
Just the Facts

Saint Marys, GA

#87 May 1, 2013
Tommy Weaver wrote:
what are your multi colors redgreen and purple
Now your describing the Mayors face when he's asked to give a straight answer.
Monique

Kingsland, GA

#89 May 1, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
After the money is taken from the HA and it is totally neutered, how should we fund the senior citizen's center?
Why not let it be run by Savannah Senior Citizens, Inc., as I've previously suggested?
Google them. They have got it together. I used them to help take care of my late father.
Get with the program Moreno. The subject is about trying for an honest government in St Marys. Your personal feelings are better discussed somewhere else.
Big Skinny

Kingsland, GA

#90 May 1, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
You USE everybody. What's new?
Anon

Tampa, FL

#91 May 1, 2013
Multi Colored Senior wrote:
I want to go and get my share of the free dinners, free entertainment and free drinks. My wife is fat and needs to attend the Zumba lessons. But, we don't want to be the only multi-colored people there.
I stopped by the center once and I saw one black woman there. So you won't be the only person of color. Being that HA never submitted financials to City, I doubt a ledger was kept as to who attended the center. However that would be great information for the taxpayers. It would dispel the rumors that the center only served a select group. And give validity to the HA theory that the center is of great benefit to the entire community. Rindy should have this information readily available for Gordon.

“It's comong.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#92 May 1, 2013
Why not go down there an pay the 2 bucks for lunch like everyone else? Or maybe you so not want to assimilate.
Tommy Weaver

Kingsland, GA

#93 May 1, 2013
Just the Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
Now your describing the Mayors face when he's asked to give a straight answer.
no you must of never seen him asked to give a streight answer.
He reminds me of a Tom turkey. Its goes regular color then pushes chest turns head red then right after it turns blue he lets out a loud noise :for a turkey we call it a mating call.
the mayor I call it he just laid a taxpayer
Equal Right To Know

Kingsland, GA

#94 May 1, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I stopped by the center once and I saw one black woman there. So you won't be the only person of color. Being that HA never submitted financials to City, I doubt a ledger was kept as to who attended the center. However that would be great information for the taxpayers. It would dispel the rumors that the center only served a select group. And give validity to the HA theory that the center is of great benefit to the entire community. Rindy should have this information readily available for Gordon.
If you only saw one black women there one time, was she there as one of the "special" seniors there by invitation? Was she there working to prepare for the elabarate dinners, entertainment and cleaning?

This was public money. The citizens and tax payers have a right to know how their property tax is being spent.
Cooler

Saint Marys, GA

#95 May 1, 2013
Stop playing the race card it is not that way around here and you know it. You are just a ass no matter what color you are.
Cooler

Saint Marys, GA

#96 May 1, 2013
Jim Stein is an attorney he has clients and the Hospital Authority is one of them he does his job and gets paid. Leave him alone. You want one to go after try the City Attorney.
Equal Access Public Funds

Kingsland, GA

#97 May 1, 2013
Cooler wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop playing the race card it is not that way around here and you know it. You are just a ass no matter what color you are.
Well now aint you "special." Obviously there is something to our questions that maybe only a few elite downtown white "special" seniors were aware of and used the St Marys Senior Center. We may never know, if annual audits and proper records were not kept. By design maybe?

Don't ever tell me to stop doing anything you POS. If I'm the ass, you're the turd, and don't you forget it.
ADC

Kingsland, GA

#98 May 1, 2013
Cooler wrote:
<quoted text>
The friggin leader is black, you fool.

St. Marys, GA

#99 May 2, 2013
chucksmga wrote:
I don't often respond to these post but this one I have to. Jason Spencer has an opinion and that is all. He presented no opinion from the AG. He admitted that his intent was to shut down the senior center because it was being funded ilegally but provided no evidence to that fact. He has hoever caused us to suspend all funding for programs at the center. This is your State Representive stricking out against seniors. Bottom line is, he doesn't like seniors, remember that at the ballot box next time.
I do believe that was posted by none other than the real Chuck "Turtlehead" Lanham.

Right, Turtlehead?
Charles

Kingsland, GA

#100 May 2, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would that be pertinent info for someone who lives on St. Simons???

St. Marys, GA

#101 May 2, 2013
Equal Right To Know wrote:
<quoted text>
If you only saw one black women there one time, was she there as one of the "special" seniors there by invitation? Was she there working to prepare for the elabarate dinners, entertainment and cleaning?
This was public money. The citizens and tax payers have a right to know how their property tax is being spent.
Ding,ding,ding! We have a winner.

The one day I was there, the only Black woman there was the one in the kitchen plating the food. I assume she was on the payroll.

My guess is that old "damned outsiders" are also rare, if any.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Even Time Magazine can't hide the problem any l... 4 min Fohreel 2
AARP on Republican Healthcare (Trumpcare) Plan 33 min NFL Guy 6
The Saint Marys Topix Censor is working overtime 1 hr The Truth 3
Kingsland tax increase 1 hr Yozemite 11
Enhanced Vocabulary 1 hr Jayorge 15
All 50 state Medicaid directors against Trumpcare 1 hr Yozemite 2
Scanning Driver License (Jun '16) 3 hr LonePalm 26

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance