Hospital Authority THEY LOSE
Zumba Gate

Kingsland, GA

#286 May 9, 2013
facts wrote:
You are delusional if you think this is motivated by anything other than trying to get revenge and a grab for the money. The "law" is open to interpretation and is being disingenuously used to try to accomplish the above. Wake up.
<quoted text>
What part of "indigent health care exclusive" do you not understand stupid?

You are spinning "indigent health care" to mean Zumba dance lessons, elaborate dinners, drinks and entertainment to a "special" select few white downtown freeloaders. Nobody is buying that lie.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#287 May 9, 2013
The daily fare served at the Senior Center is good, but hardly "elaborate dinners."

Are you folks citing elaborate dinners citing dinners for the board members or dinners or the seniors?

Those dinner and dance things where Thug and Bird drag out their tuxedos and preen and croon for the old gals?

When the old gals take the bus to area restaurants every Friday, was the HA picking up the tab for those meals?
Poor Elderly Brown Person

Kingsland, GA

#288 May 9, 2013
I'm a poor brown person new to the area, indigent and badly in need of health care. Does anyone know of a government agency in St Marys were I might recieve free indigent health care?

I've no money and no friends but would also like to join a "special" social group to share free eleborate meals, drinks,and entertainment.

Would it help if I know how to dance the Zumba?
Jesse

Kingsland, GA

#289 May 9, 2013
Zumba Gate wrote:
<quoted text>
You are spinning "indigent health care" to mean Zumba dance lessons, elaborate dinners, drinks and entertainment to a "special" select few white downtown freeloaders. Nobody is buying that lie.
You are a lying POS. No elaborate dinners, drinks or entertainment. You know it. Just like you knew it re: the pot grow houses that you kept saying were all over St. Marys.

You and moreno should get together and have a lying contest to "entertain" yourselves.
Jesse

Kingsland, GA

#290 May 9, 2013
Poor Elderly Brown Person wrote:
I'm a poor brown person new to the area, indigent and badly in need of health care. Does anyone know of a government agency in St Marys were I might recieve free indigent health care?
I've no money and no friends but would also like to join a "special" social group to share free eleborate meals, drinks,and entertainment.
Would it help if I know how to dance the Zumba?
STFU Zumba Gate!
facts

United States

#291 May 9, 2013
Who are you calling stupid, you little twit. You have no idea what you are talking about.
Zumba Gate wrote:
<quoted text>
Funky Old White Person

Kingsland, GA

#292 May 9, 2013
Yes it would help if you knew how to dance the Zumba. But, can you handle our drinks? Our barkeep makes a mean martini.

Oh yeah, our social chairman wanted to know if you have the social graces befitting a dinner with our "special" downtown seniors?

We are an exclusive publically funded social organization, and our members enjoy elaborate dinners, drinks, Zumba dancing and free entertainment with like minded "special" downtown seniors.

Sorry we can't help you regarding your need for indigent health care. You will have to look elsewhere.
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

#293 May 9, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
The daily fare served at the Senior Center is good, but hardly "elaborate dinners."
You've been partaking yet are backing the Spencers? No gastronomic review?

St. Marys, GA

#294 May 9, 2013
I have been to and eaten at the senior center precisely once.
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

#295 May 9, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
I have been to and eaten at the senior center precisely once.
Comprendo! It did not meet your culinary standards, so shut it down.
anon

Kingsland, GA

#296 May 9, 2013
Jesse "No elaborate dinners, drinks or entertainment. You know it. Just like you knew it re: the pot grow houses that you kept saying were all over St. Marys."
My my Jesse, it is too late to deny, it has all been reported in the Jacksonville newspaper.
Elaborate dinners and drinks, entertainment, Zumba lessons and all.
The pot grow houses are a matter of legal record you fool.
The question of course, is why were there no annual audits? If the records and reciepts have been distroyed or are distroyed, somebody is in deep poo poo. You might want to check with your overpaid lawyers, distroying evidence and public records could get you some deserved time.
Anne

Kingsland, GA

#297 May 9, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Comprendo! It did not meet your culinary standards, so shut it down.
No you POS!!! It is being run with public funds not according to law.
Is there anyone in St Marys with half a brain?
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

#298 May 10, 2013
Anne wrote:
<quoted text>
No you POS!!! It is being run with public funds not according to law.
Is there anyone in St Marys with half a brain?
Such aggression! I was commenting on Jay's rationale, not his conclusion.

St. Marys, GA

#299 May 10, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Such aggression! I was commenting on Jay's rationale, not his conclusion.
Don't flatter yourself.

You were just being what you are, an anonymous, cowardly, a-hole.
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

#300 May 10, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't flatter yourself.
You were just being what you are, an anonymous, cowardly, a-hole.
Would your mother be proud, Jaynius?
In Times Union

Kingsland, GA

#301 May 10, 2013
"...board membrs were using funds for extravagant dinners and other expenses for themselves instead of funding the senior center alone."

"...required annual audits. There were none."

That is the type of government we have in St Marys!!!???
No wonder we are in debt up to our eyeballs.

St. Marys, GA

#302 May 10, 2013
In Times Union wrote:
"...board membrs were using funds for extravagant dinners and other expenses for themselves instead of funding the senior center alone."
"...required annual audits. There were none."
That is the type of government we have in St Marys!!!???
No wonder we are in debt up to our eyeballs.
St. Marys city government has nothing to do with it. Sure, they requested legislation to set up the HA originally, but once the state approves an authority, it becomes like Frankentstein's monster. Its creator loses all control of it and cannot legally kill it.
Indigent Patient

Kingsland, GA

#303 May 10, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
St. Marys city government has nothing to do with it. Sure, they requested legislation to set up the HA originally, but once the state approves an authority, it becomes like Frankentstein's monster. Its creator loses all control of it and cannot legally kill it.
That is why the state needs to kill it. The state created the law that caused it to be into existence...and the state can then taketh away.
Zumba Gate

Kingsland, GA

#304 May 10, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet you are friends with the Authority members. Bet you go to free Zumba dance lessons with them, don't you? How about the extravagant dinners and entertainment; do you also dine with the Authority members too?
Poor Elderly Brown Person

Kingsland, GA

#305 May 10, 2013
I still need indigent health care. Will someone help me? Please don't spend all our money on elabarant dinners, drinks, entertainment and Zumba dance lessons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL rightfully call Clownboy to the carpet 41 min Really 10
Fake news at it's best 51 min NFL Guy 2
Dear Jorge 54 min Batless Man 4
No, I've not moved to Woodbine 3 hr Bob 8
Here is your Republican healthcare plan 3 hr Jorge 24
Take a Knee 7 hr NFL Guy 7
fisa 7 hr Viet Vet 6

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance