Hospital Authority THEY LOSE
Disgusted in St Marys

Kingsland, GA

#266 May 8, 2013
Why can't the voters in St Marys elect at least one Council person who has a brain?

They run for office and then once elected they stand around like deer in headlignts as attorneys spend tax payer on useless litigation. St Marys has become a full employment program for lawyers.

“Make St. Marys great again! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#267 May 8, 2013
Disgusted in St Marys wrote:
Why can't the voters in St Marys elect at least one Council person who has a brain?
They run for office and then once elected they stand around like deer in headlignts as attorneys spend tax payer on useless litigation. St Marys has become a full employment program for lawyers.
I sure as hell do not know why!
Bobby

Kingsland, GA

#268 May 8, 2013
Telling it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Bobby,what have you done to be proactive and try to help the community ..NOT A DAMN THING! STFU!
Not a damn thing, just like Jeremy. But the difference is that I don't get my wife to come on Topix and brag about my non-existent achievements.
Telling it like it is

Austell, GA

#269 May 8, 2013
Bobby wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a damn thing, just like Jeremy. But the difference is that I don't get my wife to come on Topix and brag about my non-existent achievements.
Thats good...I don't either. Oh wait..you think I am his wife. Tell ya what, I ain't his wife and I am not Jeremy or Jason but you probably don't have enough guts to say that to either of them face to face
I'd be willing to bet you are just nothing more than a blow hard.
Proctologist

Kingsland, GA

#270 May 8, 2013
Disgusted in St Marys wrote:
It is a natural thing. Look at a map of Georgia and then imagine it is an anatomy chart. Notice the location of St Marys relative to Georgia and Kamden Kounty.
Luke

Kingsland, GA

#271 May 8, 2013
I continue to be amazed that you keep putting out that someone would be afraid to say anything to Jeremy or Jason face to face. I have personally and have witnessed others confront their stupidity and I have yet to see any reason to be skeeered. You may be impressed by them but everyone else remains bored. There is a significant difference in being a loud mouth and being intimidating.
Aunt Luiesa

Kingsland, GA

#272 May 8, 2013
Luke wrote:
I continue to be amazed that you keep putting out that someone would be afraid to say anything to Jeremy or Jason face to face. I have personally and have witnessed others confront their stupidity and I have yet to see any reason to be skeeered. You may be impressed by them but everyone else remains bored. There is a significant difference in being a loud mouth and being intimidating.
You ignorant hog you always try a personal attack. You seem to want to fight someone. If you were ever confronted with a situation where you had to fight you would shit your panties.

There are questions about illegal conduct by the Hospital Authority and the St Marys City Council. Why must you downtown fools in St Marys always try to confuse and detract from the problems. You greedy old hogs and sows downtown have been raping St Marys for years. Be quite and die off. You are ruining a very beautiful little city.
Telling it like it is

Austell, GA

#273 May 8, 2013
Luke wrote:
ILL SAY IT AGAIN..You are all lip!

St. Marys, GA

#274 May 8, 2013
If the law prescribes a way of doing something and you do it differently you are doing it unlawfully.

If a law prohibits or compels you to do something and you fail to abide by that law then the action is illegal.
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

#275 May 8, 2013
<quoted text>
ILL SAY IT AGAIN..You are all lip!
And you are a Spencer or Spencer wanna be.
Yoda

Kingsland, GA

#276 May 8, 2013
Jay.... Two questions please,
1) Show me in the law where an Old Folks Home is a hospital.
2) Show me in the law where it says the money from the sale of an Old Folks Home goes to pay for care as stated in the present law.
Table

Saint Marys, GA

#277 May 8, 2013
<quoted text>
Thats good...I don't either. Oh wait..you think I am his wife. Tell ya what, I ain't his wife and I am not Jeremy or Jason but you probably don't have enough guts to say that to either of them face to face
I'd be willing to bet you are just nothing more than a blow hard.
Then you must be the third dumber brother.
Recall Reba

Kingsland, GA

#278 May 8, 2013
Every member of St Marys city council during the last seven knew or should have known what was going on with the Hospital Authority.
That would make them unfit to serve on the council because they did nothing to stop the unlawful waste of tax payer's money for private gain.

They did nothing because of selfish political or financial reasons; because they were ignorant or lazy or because they were crooked.

Spin it anyway you will, but each and every one of them should resign and allow the city to hold a special election. Those who refuse to resign should be voted off council at the first opportunity.

St. Marys, GA

#279 May 8, 2013
I see where you are going.

If the law did not catch the bastards when the hospital first closed and make them either fund indigent care exclusively or disband and cough up the money, then, even if they had immediately opened a whore house,vice a nursing home, they would be home free because the law missed their chance when the hospital closed.

Good luck with that rationale in court. All the attorney folksiness in the world will not make that dog hunt.
Court TV

Kingsland, GA

#280 May 8, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
If the law did not catch the bastards when the hospital first closed and make them either fund indigent care exclusively or disband and cough up the money, then, even if they had immediately opened a whore house,vice a nursing home, they would be home free because the law missed their chance when the hospital closed.
Good luck with that rationale in court. All the attorney folksiness in the world will not make that dog hunt.
It may depend on the judge/court.

With Amanda Williams no longer a judge, I would not bet on the dog.

St. Marys, GA

#281 May 8, 2013
Recall Reba wrote:
Every member of St Marys city council during the last seven knew or should have known what was going on with the Hospital Authority.
That would make them unfit to serve on the council because they did nothing to stop the unlawful waste of tax payer's money for private gain.
They did nothing because of selfish political or financial reasons; because they were ignorant or lazy or because they were crooked.
Spin it anyway you will, but each and every one of them should resign and allow the city to hold a special election. Those who refuse to resign should be voted off council at the first opportunity.
Not really.

Turtlehead and the Franks were just besotted with power over OPM and the adulation of needy old ladies.

Mayor and council were simply political cowards.
Bobby

Kingsland, GA

#282 May 8, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
If the law prescribes a way of doing something and you do it differently you are doing it unlawfully.
If a law prohibits or compels you to do something and you fail to abide by that law then the action is illegal.
There you go, sucking up to the Spencers again.
Truth is

Tampa, FL

#283 May 9, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
EXACTLY!!!!

That dog will NOT hunt UNLESS
Stein is allowed to act in the same manner as the cover-up that occurred at the County level with the Assistant and Probate Judge.
Corry Ann

Kingsland, GA

#284 May 9, 2013
Shame on St Marys City Council for allowing the leaderless chaotic environment we now have in the city. The citizens suffer and the Council fiddle. Shame on the lawyers for exploiting the tax payers.

Thanks to the Spencers for standing up for the citizens and for trying to uphold the law.
facts

United States

#285 May 9, 2013
You are delusional if you think this is motivated by anything other than trying to get revenge and a grab for the money. The "law" is open to interpretation and is being disingenuously used to try to accomplish the above. Wake up.
Corry Ann wrote:
Shame on St Marys City Council for allowing the leaderless chaotic environment we now have in the city. The citizens suffer and the Council fiddle. Shame on the lawyers for exploiting the tax payers.
Thanks to the Spencers for standing up for the citizens and for trying to uphold the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nutter brought up an interesting point about a ... 1 hr Nutter Sucks 17
Remembering Our Fallen Heroes 1 hr Ospreyite 5
Trumps war on disabled veterans 2 hr Jorge 3
No Trump Tax Return - No Votes From Us 2 hr billybob 21
A Black savage identification course for Liberals (Jul '14) 3 hr Moreno Jay 226
Questions Debate Moderators should ask Hillary... 3 hr billybob 1
obama legacy 3 hr billybob 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Marys Mortgages