Posted in the St. Marys Forum

First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#1 Apr 29, 2013
http://www.staterepspencer.com/index.html

Scroll down and read. Hospital Authority loses their 3 million and as Paul Harvey would say...That's the rest of the story. Well boys,it's time to find something else to do. Good Luck Frank and Chuck and Jim.
You have fooled folks long enough.
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#2 Apr 29, 2013
The question that is on everyone's mind is,will the council members vote to dissolve the Authority or will they be stupid? WE SHALL SOON SEE!!!
Tom

United States

#3 Apr 30, 2013
Well the money spent to provide fitness classes was illegal. Will it be refunded?
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#4 Apr 30, 2013
Well..I am going to say no. Honestly,who is going to pay it back? Jim Stein,Frank,Chuck? I don't think so.
Really

Tampa, FL

#5 Apr 30, 2013
I think instead of the money being considered "misappropriated" it should be titled "embezzled"

Jim Stein and followers knew they were doing the wrong thing they just assumed it would NEVER be questioned!! They should be held accountable by the spineless council!! Hell the taxpayers have never received an audit all while Jim negotiated deals with his bank buddies to purchase buildings, chamber membership, Camden partnership dreams, etc. all ILLEGALLY !!!!!!

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#6 Apr 30, 2013
It's a good thing I'm not the kind to say I told you so for now would be a most opportune time to do so.
bsbuskirk

Herndon, PA

#7 Apr 30, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
It's a good thing I'm not the kind to say I told you so for now would be a most opportune time to do so.
But you ARE the kind of guy to say, "I told you so"........when you are right, of course. You just love to rub your nastiness in the face of others at every opportunity. This is just one of the reasons you are so widely loved.

However, when you are wrong, you clam up like a drug dealer in court.
Out Of Control Government

United States

#8 Apr 30, 2013
Give me $3,000,000.00 of tax payer money and watch me have fun!!!

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#9 Apr 30, 2013
bsbuskirk wrote:
<quoted text>
But you ARE the kind of guy to say, "I told you so"........when you are right, of course. You just love to rub your nastiness in the face of others at every opportunity. This is just one of the reasons you are so widely loved.
However, when you are wrong, you clam up like a drug dealer in court.
Congratulations, Mr. Obvious. I thought sure I could get that one past you.

Have you ever pondered why it is that you hate me so much? What does it say about you, piss ant?
Telling it like it is

Brandon, FL

#10 Apr 30, 2013
Lets not make this about Jay Lets stick to the topic. Jay knew Spencer would dig until he found the truth and he did.Spencer took the bull by the horns and threw him to the ground. I am just curious of what the reply is going to be at the HA meeting tonight? Who wants to bet they cancel it to th and reload their guns. Its obvious that Spencer has slammed them hard with factual evidence that they we're acting illegally .
Henry

United States

#11 Apr 30, 2013
Betty Roberts Wendy Steele, Frank Frasca, Colby Stilson, Gail Eaton, Flem Hall, Kyle Lewis,Frank Drane and Chuck Lanham. Frank Frasca is the Chair. There is your Hospital Authority
Telling it like it is

Brandon, FL

#12 Apr 30, 2013
Yup that would be the culprits in this whole fiasco.
Unrepresented Senior

United States

#13 Apr 30, 2013
Henry wrote:
Betty Roberts Wendy Steele, Frank Frasca, Colby Stilson, Gail Eaton, Flem Hall, Kyle Lewis,Frank Drane and Chuck Lanham. Frank Frasca is the Chair. There is your Hospital Authority
Now that tells it all. Another argument for the Council to do away with government by Boards, Committees and Authorities. We did not elect one of these people to govern us and they certainly do not represent me. Notice the downtown bias. Where was Council oversight?

To Council: demand an audit back to 2005 or expect a citizens lawsuit against the city. Time to get rid of the old corrupt Mill Town way of doing things. Time for some negative exposure by the national press. Time for St Marys' government to start representing all citizens and get rid of the elitist attitude.
Senior Citizen

United States

#14 Apr 30, 2013
Jason Spencer has finally succeeded in depriving the senior citizens of St. Marys of their senior center and their senior programs all in the name of proving himself "right." . Jason was handed an opportunity to work for the good of all and he failed. Instead of using his position and his influence to attempt to resolve this in a manner that would benefit all, he seized it as an opportunity to settle a vendetta with the Hospital Authority and the City Council.
Telling it like it is

Brandon, FL

#15 Apr 30, 2013
Senior Citizen wrote:
Jason Spencer has finally succeeded in depriving the senior citizens of St. Marys of their senior center and their senior programs all in the name of proving himself "right." . Jason was handed an opportunity to work for the good of all and he failed. Instead of using his position and his influence to attempt to resolve this in a manner that would benefit all, he seized it as an opportunity to settle a vendetta with the Hospital Authority and the City Council.
No....he done the right thing and followed the law. He didn't abuse his position like others have in the past. He made a wrong a right. No more freebies for you!
Anon

United States

#16 Apr 30, 2013
Senior Citizen wrote:
THEY LOSE An appropriate title. The losers are the senior citizens of St. Marys.
OLD BIRD

Colorado Springs, CO

#17 Apr 30, 2013
No...the Hospital Authority and their elitist attitude is who lost.I think Spencer done the right thing.
Senior Citizen

United States

#18 Apr 30, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
THEY LOSE An appropriate title. The losers are the senior citizens of St. Marys.
If the seniors, their families, and all who care about the good of seniors stick together and vote together, we will be able to answer Spencer, "YOU LOSE."
Telling it like it is

Colorado Springs, CO

#19 Apr 30, 2013
What I find to be funny, is that Spencer has given all the information of how and why and when they (H.A. AND JIM STEIN) broke the law and you crazy folks are trying to blame him for doing wrong. You people wouldn't know what the right thing to do was even if it slapped you upside your head. GOOD JOB JASON!!!!
Anon

United States

#20 Apr 30, 2013
Let's see, in bad economic times the HA turned 1.8 to 3.6, own property out right, fund the senior center, and have not lost a dime. We need more boards like this! Spencer did not get an official opinion from the AG he got a non binding letter. Spencer lied. He has not won a thing. The HA still has the money. The only way they won't is if the city sues and prevails. The city will not even try it. Good try Spencers but it ain't going to work boys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A message for women from Trump 5 hr LonePalm 7
96 year old vet voting for Clinton 6 hr Ospreyite 1
Video shows woman shooting at burglars during G... 8 hr nautika 5
Boring day on Topix... 10 hr Bob 8
New Restaurant? (Mar '16) 10 hr Henry 55
Business leaders hate Trump too 12 hr Ospreyite 1
Moreno makes the case 13 hr Jorge 4

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance