Steubenville Football Team Rape Case

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dilbert

Herndon, PA

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Steubenville, Ohio is a city with a High School Football team that is nearly worshiped much as our Camden County Wildcat team is.
Last August some of the members of the football team drugged and raped a 16 year old girl. They carried her, unconscious to several different parties. Much of the crime was recorded on cell phone video.
Two of the team members have been charged. Video and other evidence implicate many others. The prosecutor's son is one of those implicated but not charged.
What is coming to light is a large conspiracy to protect the high school football program in Steubenville.
I have linked this for you to see and comment on if you choose.
http://localleaks.blogs.ru/
Anon

Herndon, PA

#2 Jan 6, 2013
While what happened to this young lady is tragic and will have a lasting affect on her, why bring our football team into this? They have not been accused of such a thing. Shame on you. You obviously have an axe to grind with our football program. Get over yourself.
Mike

Herndon, PA

#3 Jan 6, 2013
Jealousy and envy are terrible thing to waste.
Dilbert

Herndon, PA

#4 Jan 6, 2013
I have absolutely no ax to grind. You?

What happened to this poor girl is tragic as well as it is criminal. But this horrible incident is eventually going to destroy many lives and do irreparable harm to the community........all in the name of FOOTBALL.

Our community practically worships the Wildcat football program, from the coaching staff, the facilities (Field Turf, the most expensive artificial surface, talk of sky boxes), students transferring in from other counties solely to play here (because of the opportunities), etc.

I brought this horrible incident to the attention of the readers BECAUSE I DO NOT want something like this to happen here. It would destroy the great program we all enjoy today.

Look at Penn State Football if you think that Football cannot become too great for the good of the school and the community.
pork chop

Herndon, PA

#5 Jan 6, 2013
Ooooo. Looks like the OP touched a raw nerve.

Keepa yo hands offa my Wildcat Football!!!!!!!!!!

“Post 6, 2017 thru 2020 ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#6 Jan 6, 2013
The rapists were Black, by the way. The race of the victim is a closely held secret - so far.

However, savage though this was, it pales in comparison to the details of that fatal rape in Pakistan. That virtually redifined savagery.
read about it

Herndon, PA

#7 Jan 6, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
The rapists were Black, by the way. The race of the victim is a closely held secret - so far.
However, savage though this was, it pales in comparison to the details of that fatal rape in Pakistan. That virtually redifined savagery.
Some were. Others were not. The victim is white.

This is not Pakistan.

“Post 6, 2017 thru 2020 ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#8 Jan 6, 2013
The two rapists who have been charged are both Black.

There were in fact Whiggers present who made no effort to stop it. They should be charged with the most severe charges the DA can support at trial.

However, so far, the charged rapists are black.

Where did you get your info that the victim was White? In the video I saw, she could have been a light-skinned Black. Only saw her legs.

Thanks for the geography lesson, dullard.
anon

Herndon, PA

#9 Jan 6, 2013
Jay,

What is a Whigger? That sounds racist to me.

“Post 6, 2017 thru 2020 ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#10 Jan 6, 2013
As you well know, that is slang for a White kid, who, having been intimidated by the threat of physical violence at the hands of Blacks at his public school, and seeing no other way out, has made the survival choice to emulate and kow-tow to savage Black thugs. These are overwhelmingly poor White kids trapped in majority Black public schools.
on the take

Dornsife, PA

#11 Jan 6, 2013
anon wrote:
Jay,
What is a Whigger? That sounds racist to me.
A Whigger is a person who does not work is a drain on our tax dollars like Jay.
Julian Whigger

Herndon, PA

#12 Jan 7, 2013
on the take wrote:
<quoted text>
A Whigger is a person who does not work is a drain on our tax dollars like Jay.
How's this for a new name?

“Post 6, 2017 thru 2020 ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Saw the video on Fox today. Yes, the victim appears to be White.

Since: Dec 12

Kingsland, GA

#15 Jan 7, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Saw the video on Fox today. Yes, the victim appears to be White.
That's why it was on Fox. Savages!
Anon

Yulee, FL

#16 Jan 8, 2013
Dilbert wrote:
I have absolutely no ax to grind. You?
What happened to this poor girl is tragic as well as it is criminal. But this horrible incident is eventually going to destroy many lives and do irreparable harm to the community........all in the name of FOOTBALL.
Our community practically worships the Wildcat football program, from the coaching staff, the facilities (Field Turf, the most expensive artificial surface, talk of sky boxes), students transferring in from other counties solely to play here (because of the opportunities), etc.
I brought this horrible incident to the attention of the readers BECAUSE I DO NOT want something like this to happen here. It would destroy the great program we all enjoy today.
Look at Penn State Football if you think that Football cannot become too great for the good of the school and the community.
Thank you you just proved my point. Nuff said!!!!
lube job

Herndon, PA

#17 Jan 8, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you you just proved my point. Nuff said!!!!
I think what you proved is that you hold the Wildcats in such high esteem that it borders on worship. Nuff said.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#18 Jan 8, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
The rapists were Black, by the way. The race of the victim is a closely held secret - so far.
However, savage though this was, it pales in comparison to the details of that fatal rape in Pakistan. That virtually redifined savagery.
There you have it. Take an important story, and when the TeaParty trolls show up, it becomes nothing but posts about racism and bigotry.
Anon

Yulee, FL

#19 Jan 8, 2013
lube job wrote:
<quoted text>
I think what you proved is that you hold the Wildcats in such high esteem that it borders on worship. Nuff said.
I think your ass clown. As far as I know not one of our athletes has been accused of such a crime. So until they are why don't you STFU!!!
Dilworth

Herndon, PA

#20 Jan 8, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>I think your ass clown. As far as I know not one of our athletes has been accused of such a crime. So until they are why don't you STFU!!!
I realize that you are a little slow on the uptake. No one said anything about any member of the Wildcats getting into trouble, Jethro.

The point of the conversation is that when you place a program and a group of young men on a pedestal, the potential exists for them to feel like they can get away with anything. Penn State and Steubenville aside, how about Michael Vick, PacMan Jones, I could go on all day.

But you can't get beyond the misconception that I am trying to indict the Wildcats. Talk about an ass clown, you are the personification of an ass clown.

I'm done.
Anon

Herndon, PA

#21 Jan 8, 2013
Coward. There are more good guys than bad. Like he said STFU.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHY? Is everyone picking on a Mr. Moreno? 7 min georgia lady 14
Intracoastal Gateway Property has been sold 8 min What did he say 10
2 JDA members resign - UNEXPECTENTLY 8 min georgia lady 5
Black lives matter 11 min georgia lady 3
The Vision Of The Anointed 12 min Moreno Jay 40
Boyd Lemon EarthKeepers newest board member 12 min georgia lady 15
Cleanups Saturday 14 min georgia lady 17
More from around the web

St. Marys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]