And the Republican Party motto is ...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bubba131

United States

#21 Dec 18, 2012
George wrote:
<quoted text> I didn't say anything about supporting the Republican Party. I simply threw the BS flag on a Liberal Ignorant Sheep, whom I seriously believe is more concerned with goverment handouts than the stability of the country.
Yes!
bubba131

United States

#22 Dec 18, 2012
Sharron wrote:
Yep, those are all good, possible motto's for the new Republican Party and/or Tea Party.
However, their real motto is: Markets must be free; Women must be controlled.
Which is why no intelligent woman will ever vote Republican again.
Women must be controlled?
In exactly what way if I may ask?
There are many many laws on the books giving women rights and protecting those rights?
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#23 Dec 18, 2012
bubba131 wrote:
<quoted text>
Women must be controlled?
In exactly what way if I may ask?
There are many many laws on the books giving women rights and protecting those rights?
Bubba-Don't be stupid. You know exactly what Sharron's motto was referring to. And so do 99% of adult women voters. Republicans ain't getting that vote back again without coming to there senses.

But the reason I'm posting is to post the statement that I hear won over the Republican's hearts here in Georgia by Newt Gingrich who won the Georgia Republican Primary:

The American people want an adult, and no one has a stronger record of adultery than I do.

The end. Vote Democrat and support gun control.
bubba131

United States

#24 Dec 18, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Bubba-Don't be stupid. You know exactly what Sharron's motto was referring to. And so do 99% of adult women voters. Republicans ain't getting that vote back again without coming to there senses.
But the reason I'm posting is to post the statement that I hear won over the Republican's hearts here in Georgia by Newt Gingrich who won the Georgia Republican Primary:
The American people want an adult, and no one has a stronger record of adultery than I do.
The end. Vote Democrat and support gun control.
I assume she talking about abortion but she never says..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Marys Marine Center 3 hr LonePalm 5
Camden County Leadership 4 hr Jack 5
New two-story retail center planned Wed Not a pine left 2
Sarah Sanders shuts down CNN star Jim Acosta's ... Wed Caped Crusader 8
A Man with a Big Best Beutiful Plan Wed Floozy Spotter 4
Poor Ospreyite heads for Canada Wed Jorge 4
St Marys City Hall Dec 11 Quick Draw 34

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance