bo for probate

Created by miami on Jan 17, 2013

35 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

Anon

Covington, GA

#1 Jan 18, 2013
He is a nice guy BUT we have to disband local families inheriting these positions. Its the only way to save our community. They've had a good run on these positions. But always seem to end 20+ year tenures with taxpayers finding out they were being robbed the entire time.

Vote smart, vote Rich Gamble!!!!!
big dog

Herndon, PA

#2 Jan 18, 2013
Isn't Bo the only candidate with a law degree?
Cicero

Saint Marys, GA

#3 Jan 18, 2013
Lawyer for a lawyers job.

“Commander & Chef”

Since: Sep 11

Saint Marys, GA

#4 Jan 18, 2013
I wasn't aware that Probate court judge required a law degree.

Who else is running?
horsetowater

Herndon, PA

#5 Jan 18, 2013
LonePalm wrote:
I wasn't aware that Probate court judge required a law degree.
Who else is running?
It does not require a law degree. Where did you get that?

Usually a judge is required to be intimately familiar with the laws. Usually that requires a formal education in law. But Probate does not.

In the case of Probate, why don't they just call it Probate Officer or Probate Guy or even Masterprobator.

“Commander & Chef”

Since: Sep 11

Saint Marys, GA

#6 Jan 18, 2013
horsetowater wrote:
<quoted text>
It does not require a law degree. Where did you get that?
Usually a judge is required to be intimately familiar with the laws. Usually that requires a formal education in law. But Probate does not.
In the case of Probate, why don't they just call it Probate Officer or Probate Guy or even Masterprobator.
The second comment. Big dog asked if Bo was the only one in the race with a law degree.

Thank you for confirming my memory.
big dog

Herndon, PA

#7 Jan 18, 2013
LonePalm wrote:
I wasn't aware that Probate court judge required a law degree.
Who else is running?
So I ask the question, if Bo isn't the only candidate with a law degree?........ couldn't you surmise from that that a law degree was likely NOT required?

I would like to make a Topix proposal that the name "Probate Judge" be changed to "Masterprobator". I like that.

Can we make it official, or is Topix just another drunk tank for community loud mouths intoxicated with love for themselves?
Shavon

Saint Marys, GA

#8 Jan 18, 2013
Shavon-VON is my pick!

“Commander & Chef”

Since: Sep 11

Saint Marys, GA

#9 Jan 18, 2013
big dog wrote:
<quoted text>
So I ask the question, if Bo isn't the only candidate with a law degree?........ couldn't you surmise from that that a law degree was likely NOT required?
I would like to make a Topix proposal that the name "Probate Judge" be changed to "Masterprobator". I like that.
Can we make it official, or is Topix just another drunk tank for community loud mouths intoxicated with love for themselves?
I was mostly wondering why you thought having a law degree was such an asset when it is not a requirement.

I still don't know who else is running.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Port of St. Marys Industrial and Logistics ... 12 min georgia lady 60
What if "downtown" St. Marys died? 20 min georgia lady 52
Jay Moreno pulling same tactics as Al Sharpton 32 min Bob 13
GDP Up. Another Good Job Mr. President! 2 hr georgia lady 3
Republicans exonerate everyone on Benghazi 3 hr Redneck 20
Post positive Republican laws here 3 hr Jake 1
Memo: To congressional Republicans 5 hr LonePalm 13

Flood Watch for Camden County was issued at November 25 at 11:18AM EST

St. Marys Dating
Find my Match

St. Marys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Marys News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Marys

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:23 am PST

NBC Sports 3:23AM
Mike Smith: I didn't put us in best position to win game
NFL 6:45 AM
Gus Bradley: Jaguars 'expect more' of Blake Bortles
Bleacher Report 8:27 AM
Insider Buzz: Browns Won't Start Manziel in 2014, Not Sold on Hoyer Long-Term
ESPN 9:56 AM
Ryan: 4-7 Falcons remain in 'driver's seat'
NBC Sports 2:13 PM
Matt Ryan on Mike Smith: We've got to make him right