Get your voter fraud stories right here

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

bubbles131

Kingsland, GA

#1 Jun 21, 2013
Of course I mean, get your Republican voter fraud stories right here... Why am I not surprised.

"The Republican party is certain that U.S. elections are rife with voter fraud. How are they so sure of that? Apparently because Republican operatives are the source of most of it.

This past Tuesday, Adam Ward of Bassett County Virginia pleaded guilty to 36 counts of voter fraud and perjury in connection with an attempt to help Newt Gingrich reach the number of signatures required to appear on last year’s Virginia presidential primary ballot. Ward collected over 11,000 signatures on behalf of Gingrich, over 4,000 of which, according to investigators, could not be verified. According to RawStory, the Virginia campaign of Texas governor Rick Perry faced a similar dilemma, with almost half the 11,900 signatures collected on his behalf failing verification. No Perry supporters are currently facing criminal charges.

A variety of Republican-controlled state legislatures passed “anti-voter fraud” legislation in 2012, in what was considered by many to be a blatant attempt to disenfranchise traditional Democratic constituencies such as minorities and college students. These measures typically centered around enhanced ID requirements for voters. Courts blocked the implementation of many of these laws in time for the 2012 election, but left open the possibility that they could be permitted to go into effect in the future. The Minnesota Post reported that an analysis of over 2,000 cases of voter fraud revealed an “infinitesimal” rate of fraud, and that “in person” fraud of the type that is targeted by voter ID laws is “virtually non-existent.”

The irony of the big GOP push for voter ID laws seems to be that when it comes to actual voter fraud, Republicans are often the ones who are most responsible. Consider the following examples of voter fraud that have been committed over the past few years:

· The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) has recently closed two cases involving Strategic Allied Consulting, a Republican hired vendor. Although investigators found at least 11 voter registration forms that were of questionable authenticity, no charges were filed due to lack of evidence. Strategic Allied Consulting is the subject of three ongoing cases in Florida. A FDLE spokesperson said that no details could be provided regarding those cases.

· Last November two Republican voters in separate states decided to prove how easy it would be to vote illegally. Both were arrested and charged with voter fraud.

· In February 2012 a jury found Indiana’s Republican secretary of state, Charlie White, guilty on six counts of voter fraud, theft, and perjury.

· Four staffers of Republican congressman Thaddeus McCotter (R-MI) were indicted last August, charged with submitting over 1,500 “forged and falsified” signatures in what the Michigan attorney general, also a Republican, called a “blatant” and “disgraceful” attempt to qualify the congressman for last year’s ballot."

Read more at: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/06/21/shock...
anon

Kingsland, GA

#2 Jun 22, 2013
figures republicans. can't trust em.

you should have flagged this for former democratic voter after her last voter fraud hissy fit.
Wowow

Kingsland, GA

#3 Jun 22, 2013
Ah, a story with details and references, a refreshing change of pace.
bubba131

Kingsland, GA

#4 Jun 22, 2013
bubbles131 wrote:
Of course I mean, get your Republican voter fraud stories right here... Why am I not surprised.
"The Republican party is certain that U.S. elections are rife with voter fraud. How are they so sure of that? Apparently because Republican operatives are the source of most of it.
This past Tuesday, Adam Ward of Bassett County Virginia pleaded guilty to 36 counts of voter fraud and perjury in connection with an attempt to help Newt Gingrich reach the number of signatures required to appear on last year’s Virginia presidential primary ballot. Ward collected over 11,000 signatures on behalf of Gingrich, over 4,000 of which, according to investigators, could not be verified. According to RawStory, the Virginia campaign of Texas governor Rick Perry faced a similar dilemma, with almost half the 11,900 signatures collected on his behalf failing verification. No Perry supporters are currently facing criminal charges.
A variety of Republican-controlled state legislatures passed “anti-voter fraud” legislation in 2012, in what was considered by many to be a blatant attempt to disenfranchise traditional Democratic constituencies such as minorities and college students. These measures typically centered around enhanced ID requirements for voters. Courts blocked the implementation of many of these laws in time for the 2012 election, but left open the possibility that they could be permitted to go into effect in the future. The Minnesota Post reported that an analysis of over 2,000 cases of voter fraud revealed an “infinitesimal” rate of fraud, and that “in person” fraud of the type that is targeted by voter ID laws is “virtually non-existent.”
The irony of the big GOP push for voter ID laws seems to be that when it comes to actual voter fraud, Republicans are often the ones who are most responsible. Consider the following examples of voter fraud that have been committed over the past few years:
· The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) has recently closed two cases involving Strategic Allied Consulting, a Republican hired vendor. Although investigators found at least 11 voter registration forms that were of questionable authenticity, no charges were filed due to lack of evidence. Strategic Allied Consulting is the subject of three ongoing cases in Florida. A FDLE spokesperson said that no details could be provided regarding those cases.
· Last November two Republican voters in separate states decided to prove how easy it would be to vote illegally. Both were arrested and charged with voter fraud.
· In February 2012 a jury found Indiana’s Republican secretary of state, Charlie White, guilty on six counts of voter fraud, theft, and perjury.
· Four staffers of Republican congressman Thaddeus McCotter (R-MI) were indicted last August, charged with submitting over 1,500 “forged and falsified” signatures in what the Michigan attorney general, also a Republican, called a “blatant” and “disgraceful” attempt to qualify the congressman for last year’s ballot."
Read more at: http://www.addictinginfo.org/2013/06/21/shock...
Thank you for your research.
From the above I assume there were NO examples of fraud on the democratic side...
Therefore, logically you omitted the democratic fraud cases from your treatise.
Thus, I discount your accuracy and reach the conclusion that you have lied or omitted data.
Yet another reason to believe democrats lie.
bubbles blows

Kingsland, GA

#5 Jun 22, 2013
But we all knew that.
bubba131

Kingsland, GA

#6 Jun 22, 2013
bubbles blows wrote:
But we all knew that.
Yes we did all know that.... His treatise was just further proof.
Lying by omission..
Charlie

Kingsland, GA

#7 Jun 22, 2013
Wowow wrote:
Ah, a story with details and references, a refreshing change of pace.
I'm with you, a nice change, this one funny too, all good.
bubba131

Kingsland, GA

#8 Jun 22, 2013
Yes it was a nice change ...too bad it was incomplete and thus worthless
Bubba the Love Stump

Kingsland, GA

#9 Jun 22, 2013
can't stand no facts.

Asshat II
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#10 Jun 23, 2013
bubba131 wrote:
Yes it was a nice change ...too bad it was incomplete and thus worthless
The guy cut & pasted the entire article and included the link so you could read and verify the original piece, but yet accuse him of posting an "incomplete and thus worthless" posting. Seems like you are scared and resentful of actual facts that don't tow the Republican Fox News conspiracy I'm tinfoil crazy line. Too bad. Hope your not a parent.
bubba131

Kingsland, GA

#11 Jun 23, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
The guy cut & pasted the entire article and included the link so you could read and verify the original piece, but yet accuse him of posting an "incomplete and thus worthless" posting. Seems like you are scared and resentful of actual facts that don't tow the Republican Fox News conspiracy I'm tinfoil crazy line. Too bad. Hope your not a parent.
The statistics he quoted in his posting involved ONLY Republicans.
Why did he not quote both sides.... simple answer...just to give the wrong impression.
Why did he do that??
Fox News conspiracy?? LOL LOL LOL...
Where do you people come from?
bubba131

Kingsland, GA

#12 Jun 23, 2013
I don't know what an asshat is but I think I perfer that than being mentally challenged like the "stump"
10 to 1 he was in special education in school...
I am sure his parents loved him is spite of his difficulties..
bubba131

Kingsland, GA

#13 Jun 23, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the question!!
Why did he quote ONLY the stories about Repubicans????????
You think there were no democratic lawbreakers?/
You quote "actual facts"....thus you MUST believe only republicians were law breakers.
That is wrong and YOU KNOW IT!!!
You are really sad.
I'm guessing government worker or minium wage worker...maybe flipping burgers somewhere..
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#14 Jun 23, 2013
bubba131 wrote:
<quoted text>
Answer the question!!
Why did he quote ONLY the stories about Repubicans????????
Man, you're slow on the uptake. Here is your answer:

The Topix poster quoted an ENTIRE article written by someone named "Wes Williams" not by himself. If you'd bother to follow the link and read the story you'd know that. And yea, it was about Republican voter fraud because that's what Wes wrote about.

But hey, if you're so keen on posting info on Democratic voter fraud, with references and links like this guy did, have at it, we'll read it. Just don't post innuendos like some other guy tried to do the other day. That don't cut it, we like verifiable facts here on Topix.
bubba131

Kingsland, GA

#15 Jun 23, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you're slow on the uptake. Here is your answer:
The Topix poster quoted an ENTIRE article written by someone named "Wes Williams" not by himself. If you'd bother to follow the link and read the story you'd know that. And yea, it was about Republican voter fraud because that's what Wes wrote about.
But hey, if you're so keen on posting info on Democratic voter fraud, with references and links like this guy did, have at it, we'll read it. Just don't post innuendos like some other guy tried to do the other day. That don't cut it, we like verifiable facts here on Topix.
I KNOW its difficult for you but try and concentrate!!
If one wants to be equitable why not post the fraud by EACH party.
He posted only the alleged fraud by republicans... if the interest of fairness why not post the fraud by both parties.
His posting implies the fraud was committed by one party...he did not post the fraud by the democrats thus the article was one sides and thus NOT the true picture of voter fraud.. thus it was innacurate and worthless.
Again try to concentrate..
Bubba the Love Stump

Kingsland, GA

#16 Jun 24, 2013
Can't post what don't happen there Bubbles. You can draw a conclusion (without a pencil) can't you?

Asshat II

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linda Williams need to be fired 9 min Friends 1
Cypress Pipeline owned by Kinder Morgan 13 min Friends 34
Palmetto Pipline 15 min Friends 43
Are the EarthKeepers good for St Marys 15 min Friends 228
Alex Kearns to Ban Plastic Bags in St Marys 16 min Friends 4
Linda Williams and Alex Kearns 18 min Friend 1
How about now? Are you armed yet? 19 min Political Traveler 5
MORENO: what does the word "WHIGGER" mean??? 2 hr Naive 200
Downtown Sow's Ear 4 hr Mill worker 37
More from around the web