Camden Partnership needs to go away
Jacobin

Saint Marys, GA

#22 Feb 10, 2013
We formerly gave the Editor of the Camden County Tribune a definition of a true Jacobin, as on "who had seen the evening star set over downtown, and connected it with the hope of human happiness"
Jacobin

Saint Marys, GA

#23 Feb 10, 2013
Go away Camden Partnership. You are hurting and part of the problem.
Really

Kissimmee, FL

#24 May 30, 2013
Jacobin wrote:
Go away Camden Partnership. You are hurting and part of the problem.
I guess that why the City Council is allocating $25,000.00 of taxpayers money to this private group!!!!!
Truth is

Kissimmee, FL

#25 May 30, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess that why the City Council is allocating $25,000.00 of taxpayers money to this private group!!!!!
Are you serious? Jay is this legal and why would this be taxpayer funded?
Sarcasm

Saint Marys, GA

#26 May 30, 2013
It benefits the Base.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#27 May 30, 2013
While pulling the lever to get rid of crap the civility group and round table bunch need to be inclued in the flush. All they do is create resentment and are apart from the oridnary tax payer. So called elitist that give them selves credit when it is not due. Also, getting rid of worthless authorities for developement that never occurs would be a good flush. All our elected officials do is shuffle duties off to the various agencies that are sucking up tax dollars and producing nothing to justify their existence. But that will happen with the sun never sets.
Sarcasm

Saint Marys, GA

#28 May 30, 2013
It benefits the base and it helps pay homage to the number 1 employer in the county. How dare you insult them.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#29 May 30, 2013
Sarcasm wrote:
It benefits the base and it helps pay homage to the number 1 employer in the county. How dare you insult them.
Freedom of speech and expression is how I dare. Same as your right.
Old Salt

Saint Marys, GA

#30 May 30, 2013
Sarcasm wrote:
Could you be a little more specific. My active days at the base commencing in 1986 was always about how WE could assist the community not vice versa.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#31 May 30, 2013
Old Salt wrote:
<quoted text>
Could you be a little more specific. My active days at the base commencing in 1986 was always about how WE could assist the community not vice versa.
We have a group in our community, lead by the Camden Partnership and Navy League crowd, who believe, and want us to believe, that SUBASE is here, and will continue to stay here, solely due to their efforts.
Really

Saint Marys, GA

#32 May 30, 2013
Are these the same groups that opened the flood gates for the real estate cartel in anticipation of Subbase New London moving to Kingsbay?

Or is the Camdem Partnership a self serving organization made up of a majority of real estate cartel members?
Sarcasm

Saint Marys, GA

#33 May 30, 2013
You have no idea how much influence they have of keeping the Base here.

Shelia McNeil et al are valuable resource even if Jack Kingston is not on Congress after this election. Shelia has more influence than Jack K ever thought about having. If it was not for Shelia and her wonderful Hallmark Business, Kingston would not be chairman of the appropriations committee.

(Insert sarcasm here).
Grow up

Saint Marys, GA

#34 May 30, 2013
I have put up with your stupidity long enough. If it were not for Sheila our town would have lost some of the operations for Kings Bay. Where the heck do you think we would be now? you criticize the Navy but if it weren't for them we would be done. Jeremy you need a reality check. How do you think your teaching job would have been funded if it weren't for impact funds for the Navy? Your persistence about real estate cartels further shows you have no clue about reality. Guess it goes along with the silly site about you and your brother as "the Kennedy brothers" of Camden County. Seriously? Let's give that some serious thought.. It is time for you to grow up and get over your tea party estremism!
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#35 May 30, 2013
Anon wrote:
While pulling the lever to get rid of crap the civility group and round table bunch need to be inclued in the flush. All they do is create resentment and are apart from the oridnary tax payer. So called elitist that give them selves credit when it is not due. Also, getting rid of worthless authorities for developement that never occurs would be a good flush. All our elected officials do is shuffle duties off to the various agencies that are sucking up tax dollars and producing nothing to justify their existence. But that will happen with the sun never sets.
Jealousy is a small and pitiful thing. Just because no group, organization, board or authority wants you involved is no reason to get your little Tea Party panties in a knot.
Grow up

Saint Marys, GA

#36 May 30, 2013
Amen to that and hopefully to my previous comment.
Grown up

Kingsland, GA

#37 May 30, 2013
Jason needs to worry about how he is going to keep his medical license. Jeremy what's the real reason your dumb ass bro is not at the hospital anymore? Most of us know.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#38 May 30, 2013
Grow up wrote:
I have put up with your stupidity long enough. If it were not for Sheila our town would have lost some of the operations for Kings Bay. Where the heck do you think we would be now? you criticize the Navy but if it weren't for them we would be done. Jeremy you need a reality check. How do you think your teaching job would have been funded if it weren't for impact funds for the Navy? Your persistence about real estate cartels further shows you have no clue about reality. Guess it goes along with the silly site about you and your brother as "the Kennedy brothers" of Camden County. Seriously? Let's give that some serious thought.. It is time for you to grow up and get over your tea party estremism!
Now THAT is sarcasm.
anon

Kingsland, GA

#39 May 30, 2013
Grow up, you are stupid.
John

Kingsland, GA

#40 May 31, 2013
Old Salt wrote:
<quoted text>
Like closing the back gate?
More like sailors getting points for evals.
Truth is

Kissimmee, FL

#41 May 31, 2013
Jeremy is not the only one that feels the city Council should not be able to give $25,000.00 of taxpayers money to a private group lead by the people who are responsible for destroying the vitality of the community.

Sheila, Charlie, Jim and Gary are all fleecers of the community. One need not look any further than the free space for Sheila Hallmark and Express Scripts provide by the taxpayers via the JDA!!

Representative Spencer have you retrieved the paperwork on the sale of the old Walmart shopping center to the JDA?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Our so-called president is going to Florida 1 hr Thank You Mr Pre... 12
Slow Motion Mass Shootings 2 hr Please 22
The unnamed sources were Russians 3 hr Brittney 3
'Shooting survivors on potential collision cour... 3 hr Out of Control 3
Good job, Deplorables - Russia wins WH 22 hr Jorge 8
Hospital Authorty Sat TheObservantSouth... 24
Democrap Dog&Pony collusion show coming to an end Fri NFL Guy 7

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance