Camden Partnership needs to go away

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Al Pope

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 17, 2013
 
Outside of trying to take over any project why do they exist ?
Game

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

St. Marys is broke and a catastrophe and it is one your back.
Game

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 17, 2013
 
You should disband before you do more damage.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 17, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Al Pope wrote:
Outside of trying to take over any project why do they exist ?
Drop by the Chamber of Commerce office and pick up their (CP) brochure and annual report.
party animal

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 17, 2013
 
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Drop by the Chamber of Commerce office and pick up their (CP) brochure and annual report.
Does this mean you prefer Camden Partnership to the Chamber of Commerce ?
Buffoon

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 20, 2013
 
At best, it's a quick way to be branded a fashion buffoon by the local community. If you want to help get on the Development Authority.

You are not trusted because you just come in and stuck your nose into something not knowing a damn thing about how South Georgia operates, this is not New Jersey !

Nor to we want it to be like New Jersey; or any where else in the North East.
Really

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 20, 2013
 
Buffoon wrote:
At best, it's a quick way to be branded a fashion buffoon by the local community. If you want to help get on the Development Authority.
You are not trusted because you just come in and stuck your nose into something not knowing a damn thing about how South Georgia operates, this is not New Jersey !
Nor to we want it to be like New Jersey; or any where else in the North East.
Unless your name is Gilman.
Really

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 20, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Gilman spent 65 years building St. Marys and these clowns tear it down. Hope DeLoughy rots in hell.
Neither

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 20, 2013
 
Both the Chamber and Camden Partnership are the same bunch...get rid of both. They suck.

“Tacitus gives us evidence”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 20, 2013
 
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Drop by the Chamber of Commerce office and pick up their (CP) brochure and annual report.
I have attended one meeting and was not impressed. Usually I would be supportive of the COC but this one is all about ITSELF. In my opinion for a COC to be successful and and asset to the community, it need to support all business, not just their members.
Hammerhead

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Senora de la Iglesia wrote:
<quoted text>I have attended one meeting and was not impressed. Usually I would be supportive of the COC but this one is all about ITSELF. In my opinion for a COC to be successful and and asset to the community, it need to support all business, not just their members.
Damn little businesses left in this shit hole. No one can stand the thought of doing business with Bill DeLoughy and gang of thugs.

Look around over 70% of St. Marys Businesses are closed.
Anon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Neither wrote:
Both the Chamber and Camden Partnership are the same bunch...get rid of both. They suck.
Add to tha mx Camden Rotary Club. Now you have the full picture. They interchange leadership between these three groups. If you prove to be fully enough you get promoted to JDA.

This is why the community is so dysfunctional!! Guess who is the leader of them all? Wake up or it's only going to get worse.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 21, 2013
 
party animal wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean you prefer Camden Partnership to the Chamber of Commerce ?
No,it means that the Chamber of Commerce office is where Camden Partnership holds their meetings and where their annual reports are available.
Door Stop

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 21, 2013
 
Camden partnership has been part of the problem. They damn sure have not done anything to help get rid of them.
En regle

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 23, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

This was all done en regle, and in our work we shall be en regle too. We shall not go so ealy that the Chamber who have then little to think of, shall deem it a loss.
Precipitancy

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jan 25, 2013
 
Camden Partnership same guys behind buying the Gilman Boat house property for a dog poop park ?
Table

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jan 25, 2013
 
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
No,it means that the Chamber of Commerce office is where Camden Partnership holds their meetings and where their annual reports are available.
The CP does not meet at the COC. They have their own office. Their info is available at the chamber just like info on all of the COC members. Any organization should support it's members first.
TAD Hunter

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jan 28, 2013
 
Nothing more than a group working to get more government money to line the pockets of their buddies.

Hows that new theatre going up in Kingsland the one going behind Denny's ?
Tommy Miller

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jan 31, 2013
 
Damn here is another tick, sucking the life blood out of St. Marys.
Tommy Miller

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 31, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Bill DeLoughy even looks like a tick.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of43
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

22 Users are viewing the St. Marys Forum right now

Search the St. Marys Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
If it is borderline ethical, don't do it says S... 23 min Political Traveler 21
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 36 min silverfox 49,316
Watch Mayor M and Comrade Kearns collude to abr... 51 min Hypocritical A Hole 21
Black racist purge of White employees continues... 1 hr Whats the Problem 12
East Coast Drilling 8 hr No Confidence 2
t't't't'tolenace 9 hr Jerry R Tolenace 12
such class 11 hr abm22 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Marys Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Marys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

St. Marys News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Marys
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••