First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Al Pope

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Outside of trying to take over any project why do they exist ?
Game

Saint Marys, GA

#2 Jan 17, 2013
St. Marys is broke and a catastrophe and it is one your back.
Game

Saint Marys, GA

#3 Jan 17, 2013
You should disband before you do more damage.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#5 Jan 17, 2013
Al Pope wrote:
Outside of trying to take over any project why do they exist ?
Drop by the Chamber of Commerce office and pick up their (CP) brochure and annual report.
party animal

Saint Marys, GA

#6 Jan 17, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Drop by the Chamber of Commerce office and pick up their (CP) brochure and annual report.
Does this mean you prefer Camden Partnership to the Chamber of Commerce ?
Buffoon

Saint Marys, GA

#7 Jan 20, 2013
At best, it's a quick way to be branded a fashion buffoon by the local community. If you want to help get on the Development Authority.

You are not trusted because you just come in and stuck your nose into something not knowing a damn thing about how South Georgia operates, this is not New Jersey !

Nor to we want it to be like New Jersey; or any where else in the North East.
Really

Kingsland, GA

#8 Jan 20, 2013
Buffoon wrote:
At best, it's a quick way to be branded a fashion buffoon by the local community. If you want to help get on the Development Authority.
You are not trusted because you just come in and stuck your nose into something not knowing a damn thing about how South Georgia operates, this is not New Jersey !
Nor to we want it to be like New Jersey; or any where else in the North East.
Unless your name is Gilman.
Really

Saint Marys, GA

#9 Jan 20, 2013
Gilman spent 65 years building St. Marys and these clowns tear it down. Hope DeLoughy rots in hell.
Neither

Saint Marys, GA

#10 Jan 20, 2013
Both the Chamber and Camden Partnership are the same bunch...get rid of both. They suck.

“It's comong.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#11 Jan 20, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
I have attended one meeting and was not impressed. Usually I would be supportive of the COC but this one is all about ITSELF. In my opinion for a COC to be successful and and asset to the community, it need to support all business, not just their members.
Hammerhead

Saint Marys, GA

#12 Jan 21, 2013
Senora de la Iglesia wrote:
<quoted text>I have attended one meeting and was not impressed. Usually I would be supportive of the COC but this one is all about ITSELF. In my opinion for a COC to be successful and and asset to the community, it need to support all business, not just their members.
Damn little businesses left in this shit hole. No one can stand the thought of doing business with Bill DeLoughy and gang of thugs.

Look around over 70% of St. Marys Businesses are closed.
Anon

United States

#13 Jan 21, 2013
Neither wrote:
Both the Chamber and Camden Partnership are the same bunch...get rid of both. They suck.
Add to tha mx Camden Rotary Club. Now you have the full picture. They interchange leadership between these three groups. If you prove to be fully enough you get promoted to JDA.

This is why the community is so dysfunctional!! Guess who is the leader of them all? Wake up or it's only going to get worse.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#14 Jan 21, 2013
party animal wrote:
<quoted text>
Does this mean you prefer Camden Partnership to the Chamber of Commerce ?
No,it means that the Chamber of Commerce office is where Camden Partnership holds their meetings and where their annual reports are available.
Door Stop

Saint Marys, GA

#15 Jan 21, 2013
Camden partnership has been part of the problem. They damn sure have not done anything to help get rid of them.
En regle

Saint Marys, GA

#16 Jan 23, 2013
This was all done en regle, and in our work we shall be en regle too. We shall not go so ealy that the Chamber who have then little to think of, shall deem it a loss.
Precipitancy

Saint Marys, GA

#17 Jan 25, 2013
Camden Partnership same guys behind buying the Gilman Boat house property for a dog poop park ?
Table

Kingsland, GA

#18 Jan 25, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
No,it means that the Chamber of Commerce office is where Camden Partnership holds their meetings and where their annual reports are available.
The CP does not meet at the COC. They have their own office. Their info is available at the chamber just like info on all of the COC members. Any organization should support it's members first.
TAD Hunter

Saint Marys, GA

#19 Jan 28, 2013
Nothing more than a group working to get more government money to line the pockets of their buddies.

Hows that new theatre going up in Kingsland the one going behind Denny's ?
Tommy Miller

Saint Marys, GA

#20 Jan 31, 2013
Damn here is another tick, sucking the life blood out of St. Marys.
Tommy Miller

Saint Marys, GA

#21 Jan 31, 2013
Bill DeLoughy even looks like a tick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 1 hr Chopper Read 55,636
Georgia the HIGHEST unemployment in the USA 3 hr Checkitout 2
Exploiting Property Tax Payers 5 hr Ann Nunn 7
Wow, white guys lie & do drugs too, who knew? 5 hr Defintely Not Jay 1
St. Marys meatier matters. 6 hr Boris 30
taxes going up in camden $1 for every $1000 6 hr Truth 38
Drs say it's irresponsible to send troops to co... 9 hr URaDOUCHEBAG 2
•••
•••
•••

St. Marys Jobs

•••
•••