Hospital Authority And The IRS

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

Libertarian

Saint Marys, GA

#1 May 16, 2013
Both the Hospital Authority and the IRS scandals are examples of government gone badly wrong. When government gets too big, without exception it become more and more corrupt until it is completely out of control.

So it is now with the federal government in Washington and the local government in St Marys. They are out of control.

The only hope for the people is for less government. The alternative is total failure of government and the end of our once great country.

LESS GOVERNMENT EQUALS LESS CORRUPTION.
facts

United States

#3 May 17, 2013
Mentioning the Hospital Authority and the IRS in the same sentence is absurd.
Libertarian wrote:
Both the Hospital Authority and the IRS scandals are examples of government gone badly wrong. When government gets too big, without exception it become more and more corrupt until it is completely out of control.
So it is now with the federal government in Washington and the local government in St Marys. They are out of control.
The only hope for the people is for less government. The alternative is total failure of government and the end of our once great country.
LESS GOVERNMENT EQUALS LESS CORRUPTION.
not so fast

Saint Marys, GA

#4 May 17, 2013
facts wrote:
Mentioning the Hospital Authority and the IRS in the same sentence is absurd.
<quoted text>
Not really, when you consider both scandals represent an abuse of tax payer money and an abuse of power under the cover of government.
anon

Saint Marys, GA

#6 May 17, 2013
A fish rots from the head. B.H. Obama and the City Council are at the heads of the federal government and St Marys.
Anunkle

Saint Marys, GA

#7 May 18, 2013
Disgusting and sad. The poor people of St Marys: the inhumanity in the way they are treated.
No Change In Sight

Saint Marys, GA

#8 May 19, 2013
Anunkle wrote:
Disgusting and sad. The poor people of St Marys: the inhumanity in the way they are treated.
They ask for it. They keep running and electing the same types election after election: i.e. real estate cartel types and downtown "special" interest types.
HA Drops Law Suit

Saint Marys, GA

#9 May 22, 2013
Hospital Authority drops suit against city. The HA & the City want to focus on how to broaden services and focus on getting an audit.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#10 May 23, 2013
HA Drops Law Suit wrote:
Hospital Authority drops suit against city. The HA & the City want to focus on how to broaden services and focus on getting an audit.
Suit was not dropped. City requested an extension to answer and the City was given 30 day extension. The request was so the City can have a meeting to work out the details on the program with the authority.
Indigent mixed person

Kingsland, GA

#11 May 23, 2013
Looks as if they are going to argue about their role is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Alternate=Jaynus 6 min Jorge 1
Peacekeepers is here 17 min Alternate 39
Jax Jaws 20 min Tommy Weaver 3
Harry Reid received $145K in illegal contributions 32 min Redneck 3
City should distance themselves from the Earthk... 1 hr Alternate 92
Is the Recycling Program a Sham 2 hr Alternate 33
Are the EarthKeepers good for St Marys 2 hr Alternate 8
Vandals hit downtown SM Sun Sam 23
St. Marys Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

St. Marys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:15 am PST

ESPN 8:15AM
Jaguars hire Greg Olson as O-coordinator
Bleacher Report10:45 AM
Olson an Uninspiring Choice for OC, Bortles' Future
NFL11:39 AM
Cosell: Jags 'probably need to start over' with Bortles
Bleacher Report 3:54 PM
2015 Falcons Draft Pick Profile: WR Phillip Dorsett
Bleacher Report 8:55 PM
Falcons Potential Draft Pick: LB Denzel Perryman