Who took the "Chill the Bid" letter t...

Who took the "Chill the Bid" letter to Calvin?

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Sep 14, 2011
Let the chips fall.
Enough

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Sep 14, 2011
There was no letter you mornon. In fact the Grand Jury said that there was no wrong-doing of any kind by the city council.
anon

Saint Marys, GA

#3 Sep 14, 2011
Chuck Traitor
Fact Checker

Norridgewock, ME

#4 Sep 14, 2011
The paperwork that was given to Calvin Lang was showing what the City of St. Marys was prepared to pay for the property at bid time. Alyce Thornhill (then director of the Downtown Development Authority) went to see Mr. Lang to let him know of the city's intentions. She was sent to see Mr. Lang by Councilman Chuck Trader and Craig Root.

Naturally, the Grand Jury turned a blind eye to this, as well, partly because Mr. Root's wife, Mary was one of the members of the Grand Jury. Also, Candidate Jim Gant's wife, Lorna was a member of the Grand Jury.

Interesting make up - I thinks!

Don't think the Grand Jury saw no wrong doing----- the Facts are that the Grand Jury chose to turn a blind eye to the wrong doings.

Just the factd! People lie, facts do not!
Politics

United States

#5 Sep 14, 2011
One can only hope that Charlie is not allowed to use his political mastery to presuade the upcoming election (As he accomplished with the Grand Jury, proper placment of wives of the harem). He has so much at stake!!! If his chosen candidates for the St. Marys election are defeated (in which case I'm sure the ACTUAL count will reflect defeat) how will he ever provide all the promises he has made to the many developers? This guy is representing developments from Horestamp Road to the western corner of Kingsland circling around to the old gilman property.

He needs to win the St. Marys election and get his water carriers in Kingsland to pass a Redevelopment Powers (code TAD) in order to accomplish the task of the Real Estate Cartel of Camden!!!
Anti-Charlie Smith

Saint Marys, GA

#6 Sep 14, 2011
Charlie is loosing his grip...the tighter he squeezes more star systems (supporters of his agenda) will slip through his fingers...there is a great distrubance in the force.
browntown bob

Strong, ME

#7 Sep 15, 2011
Dont forget Charleys main butt buddy was chairman of the grand jury.
Albert

Saint Marys, GA

#8 Sep 15, 2011
browntown bob wrote:
Dont forget Charleys main butt buddy was chairman of the grand jury.
Just one of the many Charlie has used to do his bidding. I agree that Charlie is being outed. His reputation has come to the surface and it is a real mess on the surface. And that is only what we see.
Truth

Herndon, PA

#9 Sep 15, 2011
What does it matter. Calvin Lang would never make a wave that would rock the city council.
Ready St Mafia

Madison, WI

#10 Sep 15, 2011
Just watch and see.
Freedom of You

Saint Marys, GA

#11 Sep 15, 2011
Fact Checker wrote:
The paperwork that was given to Calvin Lang was showing what the City of St. Marys was prepared to pay for the property at bid time. Alyce Thornhill (then director of the Downtown Development Authority) went to see Mr. Lang to let him know of the city's intentions. She was sent to see Mr. Lang by Councilman Chuck Trader and Craig Root.
Naturally, the Grand Jury turned a blind eye to this, as well, partly because Mr. Root's wife, Mary was one of the members of the Grand Jury. Also, Candidate Jim Gant's wife, Lorna was a member of the Grand Jury.
Interesting make up - I thinks!
Don't think the Grand Jury saw no wrong doing----- the Facts are that the Grand Jury chose to turn a blind eye to the wrong doings.
Just the factd! People lie, facts do not!
Alex people like you, sore loser assholes will never be able to spin this. You will forever be on the losing end of the shit stick you wanted to cramp down the citizens throat. The Grand Jury saw through your BS> There was never any proof od what you say or that would have been given to the GJ. Calvin told the truth and never implicated anyone in any wrong-doing.
Frodo

Norridgewock, ME

#12 Sep 15, 2011
Freedom of You wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex people like you, sore loser assholes will never be able to spin this. You will forever be on the losing end of the shit stick you wanted to cramp down the citizens throat. The Grand Jury saw through your BS> There was never any proof od what you say or that would have been given to the GJ. Calvin told the truth and never implicated anyone in any wrong-doing.
Dougie, shouldn't you be out watching the signs across from Osprey?
Frodo

Saint Marys, GA

#13 Sep 15, 2011
Hey meet everyone at the Gazebo for a little 4 on 1 gay action
ah so Moreno

San Francisco, CA

#14 Sep 16, 2011
Freedom of You wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex people like you, sore loser assholes will never be able to spin this. You will forever be on the losing end of the shit stick you wanted to cramp down the citizens throat. The Grand Jury saw through your BS> There was never any proof od what you say or that would have been given to the GJ. Calvin told the truth and never implicated anyone in any wrong-doing.
This is the work of either the mustached midget or Julian "Jay" Moreno, both ah so s.
bojangles

Saint Marys, GA

#15 Sep 16, 2011
Fact Checker wrote:
The paperwork that was given to Calvin Lang was showing what the City of St. Marys was prepared to pay for the property at bid time. Alyce Thornhill (then director of the Downtown Development Authority) went to see Mr. Lang to let him know of the city's intentions. She was sent to see Mr. Lang by Councilman Chuck Trader and Craig Root.
Naturally, the Grand Jury turned a blind eye to this, as well, partly because Mr. Root's wife, Mary was one of the members of the Grand Jury. Also, Candidate Jim Gant's wife, Lorna was a member of the Grand Jury.
Interesting make up - I thinks!
Don't think the Grand Jury saw no wrong doing----- the Facts are that the Grand Jury chose to turn a blind eye to the wrong doings.
Just the factd! People lie, facts do not!
You are implying that the esteemed gentleman Mr. Lang would change his story?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sailing Ship seves meals now 2 hr hook line and sinker 4
204 mass shootings in 204 days - ENOUGH! 3 hr LonePalm 16
Mind-Blowing Temperature Fraud At NOAA 5 hr Jorge 8
Giant Balloon Release to Celebrate Labor Day 5 hr Anti labor 51
And we wonder why the anti-establishment canida... 6 hr georgia lady 15
Free Food 6 hr taxesatwork 1
Why do we have frequent 1 second power outages? 6 hr georgia lady 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Marys Mortgages