Posted in the St. Marys Forum

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#1 Dec 27, 2012
more facts

Valdosta, GA

#2 Dec 27, 2012
She is a libtard; I would like to see her try.
on the take

Herndon, PA

#3 Dec 27, 2012
NRA has to much power it will never happen
Teacher

Kingsland, GA

#4 Dec 27, 2012
Moreno, how many threads are going to start on here? You're really cluttering up the whole site now.

St. Marys, GA

#5 Dec 27, 2012
What's it to you?

“It's comong.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#6 Dec 27, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
http://www.feinstein.senate.go v/public/index.cfm/assault-wea pons
Now here is a real nut. You should have seen her turn in act when Harvey Milk got shot.
When the mayor of San Francisco pulls from her purse a 38 cal 5 shot to turn it, I can't help believe it was just a show.
Up until the time Milk died, Feinstein carried a concealed weapon for her protection. Now some how she feels safer giving up her gun. Isn't live grand.

St. Marys, GA

#7 Dec 27, 2012
As I'm reading it, she is calling for "grandfathered" weapons to be registered.

Now, again consistent with my current understanding, she is not just talking about "grandfathered" "Assault" weapons, but all weapons.

Other than eventual confiscation, what POSSIBLE legitimate need could a government have for fingerprinting all current gunowners, subjecting them to another crime data base check, and registering their specific weapon(s) by type and serial number?

The "lawlessness" during Prohibition will not even compare to what happens if such legislation is passed.
horsetowater

Dornsife, PA

#8 Dec 27, 2012
If the SHTF the sniper rifle will be much more effective than the assault rifle with a 30 round mag.
Teacher

Kingsland, GA

#9 Dec 27, 2012
The NRA only has about 4 million members. They're not that powerful when you look beyond the mirrors and heavy drapes.
Just Saying

Kingsland, GA

#10 Dec 27, 2012
Moreno Jay wrote:
What's it to you?
"I think we should ask the question why is America 30 percent white guys, and 70 percent of the shootings in the last many decades have been at the hands of white guys ... I do think it's interesting to note that had 70 percent of mass shooters been let's say Arab or African-American men, I think the conversation would be ... much uglier."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
2016 City Council Election 6 min Jay Vote No 342
Josh, the moderators took your post down 15 min Anonymous 16
Cat got your tongue, Jay ? 36 min Josh 7
You were all warned about Dangerous Moreno 36 min Glen 32
Linda Does Dirty On Dilworth 38 min Glen 60
Missing Linda Williams Signs 39 min Glen 4
Shame on the thread poster(s) re: Linda Williams. 40 min Glen 25

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance