Who is Joy Lynn Turner, really?

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

Beware

Herndon, PA

#1 Feb 1, 2012
On page 3-A of todays T&G, you will find the declaration of candidacy of one Joy Lynn Turner for the office of Clerk of Superior Court of Camden County.

Joy Lynn Turner is the sister-in-law of Mary Ann Semans, the perennial campaign manager for Bill Smith.

Any questions as to who is behind her candidacy?

We can not let down our guard until they lower Smith into his grave.
Fred

Norridgewock, ME

#2 Feb 1, 2012
Joy is a very respectable women who has spent a lifetime serving the Clerks office. Do a little research yourself
yep

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2012
Obviously you don't know her based on your ridiculous comments. Like Fred said, inform yourself before opening your mouth. It is clear your opinion is based on a blind hatred for Bill Smith and worthless.
ye heard

Saint Marys, GA

#4 Feb 1, 2012
Beware wrote:
On page 3-A of todays T&G, you will find the declaration of candidacy of one Joy Lynn Turner for the office of Clerk of Superior Court of Camden County.
Joy Lynn Turner is the sister-in-law of Mary Ann Semans, the perennial campaign manager for Bill Smith.
thanks for your info Jay, now go roll under a rock

“Ol' Yeller”

Since: Apr 11

Herndon, PA

#5 Feb 1, 2012
Beware wrote:
There is some very useful information in this thread.

Since the time the grand jury heard the case against St. Marys city hall, I have tried to figure out how so many friends of Charlie Smith and city hall ended up on the Grand Jury to hear the complaint. Now I see.

The Clerk of Superior Court selects the members of the Grand Jury. Joy Lynn Turner is a long time employee of the Superior Court Clerk's office. Joy Lynn Turner is also the sister-in-law of Charlie Smith's long time campaign manager, Mary Ann Semans.

Ding - ding - ding!!

No wonder Gary Willis (Charlie Smith's best buddy) just happened to be Chairman of the JG. No wonder Lorna Gant, Jim Gant's (chairman of the boathouse committee) wife was selected as a member of the GJ. No Wonder Craig Root, a member of the boathouse committee, was selected as a member of the GJ.

It's all coming together for me now. Thanks.

“Ol' Yeller”

Since: Apr 11

Herndon, PA

#6 Feb 1, 2012
Oh shit! I screwed up big time.

I saw "Bill Smith" in the OP and I read "Charlie Smith".

My apologies to all involved. Now I feel like hell.

Go ahead and beat me up.
Table

Norridgewock, ME

#7 Feb 1, 2012
I guess your hatred of Charlie Smith is clouding your judgment.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#8 Feb 1, 2012
greenwillow wrote:
Oh shit! I screwed up big time.
I saw "Bill Smith" in the OP and I read "Charlie Smith".
My apologies to all involved. Now I feel like hell.
Go ahead and beat me up.
Don't worry about it, nobody pays any attention the the stupid shit you post anyway.
bsbuskirk

Herndon, PA

#9 Feb 1, 2012
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't worry about it, nobody pays any attention the the stupid shit you post anyway.
At least he apologized, Moreno. You have yet to admit you were wrong in claiming that the gas companies put garlic in natural gas.

You haven't even apologized for threatening Alex Kearns. Screw you.
Double Naught Spy

Kingsland, GA

#10 Feb 1, 2012
Beware wrote:
Shut the hell up Jay !!! She is probably the most competent individual for that position.
BOB

Kingsland, GA

#11 Feb 1, 2012
Which poster is Moreno?
yep

United States

#12 Feb 1, 2012
To the paranoid........everyone. But seriously, he would be the poster going in depth on subjects he googles and people he has never met.
The Truth

Kingsland, GA

#13 Feb 1, 2012
greenwillow wrote:
<quoted text>
Since the time the grand jury heard the case against St. Marys city hall, I have tried to figure out how so many friends of Charlie Smith and city hall ended up on the Grand Jury to hear the complaint. Now I see.
The Clerk of Superior Court selects the members of the Grand Jury. Joy Lynn Turner is a long time employee of the Superior Court Clerk's office. Joy Lynn Turner is also the sister-in-law of Charlie Smith's long time campaign manager, Mary Ann Semans.
Ding - ding - ding!!
No wonder Gary Willis (Charlie Smith's best buddy) just happened to be Chairman of the JG. No wonder Lorna Gant, Jim Gant's (chairman of the boathouse committee) wife was selected as a member of the GJ. No Wonder Craig Root, a member of the boathouse committee, was selected as a member of the GJ.
See once again we are subjected to a dumb SOB who knows not how the system works making an accusation that is false. The Camden County Jury Commission selects Grand Jury members. The Clerk merely posts them for all to see. Now you bottom feeding a$$ check your facts.
Anon

United States

#14 Feb 1, 2012
greenwillow wrote:
<quoted text>
Ding - ding - ding!!
Bingo! We have a winner. Thanks for starting this thread, Jay.
Dilbert

Herndon, PA

#15 Feb 1, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
See once again we are subjected to a dumb SOB who knows not how the system works making an accusation that is false. The Camden County Jury Commission selects Grand Jury members. The Clerk merely posts them for all to see. Now you bottom feeding a$$ check your facts.
It was just a coincidence that so many friends of Charlie Smith and the accused ended up on the second Grand Jury. Get over it. ;)
yep

United States

#16 Feb 2, 2012
Point is......the clerk or their subordinates have nothing to do with the selection process of Grand Jury members. "Long time campaign manager" Mary Ann Seamans ran Bill Smith's campaign exactly....one time. Neither Smith have anything to do with or influence over the Clerk of Superior Court. Ding-ding-ding........three swings and a miss greenwillow, sit down.
ol soul

Saint Marys, GA

#17 Feb 2, 2012
If we are judged by who our relatives are, we would all be in trouble. Anyone here related to Billy the Kid? Benedict Arnold? huh?

Joy is a great person.
yep

United States

#18 Feb 2, 2012
That's a fact ol soul. If you judged everyone by their relatives or who they may know, you would have nobody left to run for office.......period.
Correction

Herndon, PA

#19 Feb 4, 2012
yep wrote:
That's a fact ol soul. If you judged everyone by their relatives or who they may know, you would have nobody left to run for office.......period.
Not any native Camdenians, anyway!
Sue

Kingsland, GA

#20 Feb 4, 2012
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
The Camden County Jury Commission selects Grand Jury members.
Do you know who they were? I don't. I will try to google it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MORENO: what does the word "WHIGGER" mean??? 16 min georgia lady 165
Intracoastal Gateway Property has been sold 47 min georgia lady 6
2 JDA members resign - UNEXPECTENTLY 51 min georgia lady 4
WHY? Is everyone picking on a Mr. Moreno? 56 min georgia lady 13
News Historians identify unmarked graves at St. Mary... (Jan '11) 2 hr Neat 8
Time to Renounce US Citizenship 3 hr Loan 1
JDA WatchDog Group Formed 5 hr Anon 77
More from around the web

St. Marys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE