Georgia Most Corrupt State

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

Pot House Politician

Kingsland, GA

#1 Jan 29, 2013
Georgia once again is exposed as the most corrupt of the 50 states.
Check it out, goggle it. The study is easy to find online.

Public access to information: F
Legislative accountability: F
Political financing: F
Ethics enforcement agencies: F

Georgia being the most corrupt of the 50 states; where do you think Kamdumb Kounty fits within Georgia counties?
Here is a big clue: imagine an anatomy chart. What part of Georgia's anatomy would Camden county be?

More fun: where do you think St Marys fits within other jurisdicitions of Kamdumb Kounty? Another big clue: immagine an anatomy chart. What part of Kamdumb Kounty would St Marys be?
The Truth Hurts

Herndon, PA

#2 Jan 29, 2013
You damned yankees ruined St. Marys. It was a nice place to live and work until you ba$tard$ moved in and got elected to public office. You have read Jay Moreno's posts about locals and have had multiple elections to turn over the majority of the city council and everytime you get one more vote the city goes further into decay.We didn't ruin St. Marys YA"LL DID !!!!!!
Old Timer

Kingsland, GA

#3 Jan 29, 2013
The Truth Hurts wrote:
You damned yankees ruined St. Marys. It was a nice place to live and work until you ba$tard$ moved in and got elected to public office. You have read Jay Moreno's posts about locals and have had multiple elections to turn over the majority of the city council and everytime you get one more vote the city goes further into decay.We didn't ruin St. Marys YA"LL DID !!!!!!
Wrong Jethro. This place has a long and sordid history of corruption going back decades. The only person you're bullshiting is yourself.
Really

Kingsland, GA

#4 Jan 29, 2013
As long as Atlanta is fed no one at the State level gives a crap how these backwater counties are run.
anon

Kingsland, GA

#5 Jan 29, 2013
Who would have thunk it?
Really

United States

#6 Jan 30, 2013
One way to stop Camden from being so corrupt:
stop electing family members to inherit elected positions. Gillette/Wise were caught embezzling tax payers money. In order for THEM to avoid a forensic audit of the department Sweat or Middleton has to be elected.

Therefore vote for our pockets and someone other than the two mentioned. Hope the audit question is asked of all candidates at forums.
Moreno Jay

Herndon, PA

#7 Jan 30, 2013
Really wrote:
stop electing family members to inherit elected positions. Gillette/Wise were caught embezzling tax payers money. In order for THEM to avoid a forensic audit of the department Sweat or Middleton has to be elected.
Therefore vote for our pockets and someone other than the two mentioned. Hope the audit question is asked of all candidates at forums.
Kindly refrain from badmouthing my friend, Martin. He issued me my concealed carry permit and has allowed me to keep it when my sanity has been challenged.
Mush Bluff

Herndon, PA

#8 Jan 30, 2013
Really wrote:
Horse Hockey !!

That event has nothing to do with these candidates for that office.
Tommy Miller

Saint Marys, GA

#9 Jan 30, 2013
Hell no it aint it is New Jersey !
anon

Kingsland, GA

#10 Jan 31, 2013
This is what happens when government is dominated by drug money and real estate cartels.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
scam - moreno for council com- scam 12 min Nancy 5
Bob has a problem 1 hr Bob 2
FLASH: Moron-o Outs Wrong Neighbor??? 2 hr Bob 15
Saul Alinsky: Comrade Bob Nutter's guru and men... 4 hr Bob 94
City Clown's Famous Quotes - do you have a favo... 4 hr Bob 21
EPIC Adventures Resort Kingsland $350 Million D... 4 hr allgodsarefalse 54
Beware Moreno 4 council dot com 4 hr Bob 7
morenoforcouncil.com 4 hr Bob 13
Moreno's Public Endorsements 7 hr Larry 158
Moreno October Surprise Announcement 18 hr Bob 34