Is Keating's salary of $80,000 justif...

Is Keating's salary of $80,000 justified?

Created by Anon on Mar 27, 2013

141 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Quiet Simple

United States

#104 Apr 22, 2013
Jorge wrote:
We have an Express Scripts presence in St Marys. David, why are 125 jobs going to Valdosta?
http://valdostatoday.com/2013/04/valdosta-sel...
Do they service tourists? How many boutiques have they built? I'm actually surprised the existing Express Scripts hasn't moved out of this county along with all the other businesses.
TDK

Kingsland, GA

#105 May 6, 2013
Real Simple wrote:
<quoted text>
One benefit of the local collapse of the civilian business community is the diminishing effect of the real estate cartel.
If it wasn't for the Base the Cartel would have drawn it's last breath a few years ago.
Let me see, 25 jobs at $400.00 a week =$530,000.00 annually plus season workers who are paid approx $150,000.00 =$680,000.00 annually into the local economy. The business revenue is over $2,000,000.00 anually when taxed by the state and county = approximately $65,000.00 in taxes paid by the company...Over a ten year period that equals approximately $6,500,000.00 in taxes paid to the State and County. If your not happy with the Counties cut I suggest you contact your State Representative
Truth is

United States

#106 May 6, 2013
Yes because the last State Representative set up the sweetheart deal that Express Scripts is governed by.

But I must say I agree our current State Representative should read the local legislation on Express Scripts. He will find the same antics that surround the Hospital Authority.

We need a good flushing in ALL areas around here. And our current Representative seems to be exactly what we need.
Table

Saint Marys, GA

#107 May 7, 2013
It is so easy to spot a Spencer family member, they are his only supporters on here.
Bad Mix

Saint Marys, GA

#108 May 7, 2013
Table wrote:
It is so easy to spot a Spencer family member, they are his only supporters on here.
Being foolish and stupid.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#110 May 10, 2013
Did we ever get reports from Keating do-nothing predecessors?

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/...
Retort

Kingsland, GA

#111 May 10, 2013
Saw JDA's nice vehicle.

St. Marys, GA

#112 May 10, 2013
Retort wrote:
Saw JDA's nice vehicle.
Would you have Mr. Keating pick up interested executives at the Jax airport in a replica of the Clampett's vehicle?
What did the Idiot say

Saint Marys, GA

#113 May 10, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you have Mr. Keating pick up interested executives at the Jax airport in a replica of the Clampett's vehicle?
Would it really matter idiot? His track record is what it is. At least if they just got back in their plane it would save us all another useless front page pipe dream.
Real smart

Kingsland, GA

#114 May 10, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
A paid limo would be much cheaper. Also the Clampett vehicle might just work.
Real smart

Kingsland, GA

#115 May 10, 2013
Maybe $50,000 a yr and incentive bonuses would be better.

St. Marys, GA

#116 May 11, 2013
No, his current salary PLUS incentive bonuses for new businesses actually locating here would be better.
TAX AND SPEND MORENO

Saint Marys, GA

#117 May 11, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
No, his current salary PLUS incentive bonuses for new businesses actually locating here would be better.
Of course this would be your left wing solution. More tax money will eventually fix everything. Idiot.

Keating should be payed by a commission like the others in the real estate cartel business. He brings in business he gets a percentage cut.

The whole JDA is a prime example of what's wrong in Camden County. Results is never a criteria for success.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#118 May 11, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
If he was paid NOTHING BUT incentive bonuses, he would starve. Keating is the single most useless county employee.
Your Worst Nightmare

Kingsland, GA

#119 May 29, 2013
You Ba$1&@rds should really get a job and stop passing bad information. In other words ESAD.........Have a great day!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Damn you Trump 2 min Anon 2
"I will not vote for Trump" - an honest Elector 7 hr Bill 1
City of St.M needs to get out of the real estat... 8 hr Max 10
Will the Wildcats ever have a winning season ag... 8 hr pansy 3
ItÂ’s getting harder to ignore Pizzagate 18 hr LonePalm 9
What's happened to KBAY? 18 hr Original Bob 15
What's Trump scare of anyway? Sun WOW 12

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance