Is Keating's salary of $80,000 justif...

Is Keating's salary of $80,000 justified?

Created by Anon on Mar 27, 2013

141 votes

Click on an option to vote

yes

no

TAX AND SPEND MORENO

United States

#83 Apr 9, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Have you Spencerites given any thought to negotiating a group discount with a local shrink?
Tried to get a package deal for the five in the middle plus you. Cost to high because of the tax and spend Obama health care plan.
Moreno Jay

Herndon, PA

#84 Apr 9, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Have you Spencerites given any thought to negotiating a group discount with a local shrink?
Everyone is crazy but me.

It did not make me think less of myself just because a 17 year old high school girl kicked my a$$ and put me in the hospital back when I was flipping burgers in Glynn County. She was a 130 pound, 5' 5" ripped athlete.

I was only a 6'2", 275# sissy. That was before I packed my .45 and before I got GBS. She caught me off guard in the parking lot of my Burger King. Well actually, it wasn't mine. But I was assistant manager and I did stay in a Holiday Inn Express the night before.

I don't sound crazy, do I?
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#85 Apr 9, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
First suggestion you have made that I can agree with. It would take many, many sessions. Spencer is the man with no plan. Just a plan to have no plan and complaints that are frivilous. And he is praised for his ability to not accomplish anything. Same crap Obama has come up with. Change but not plan for what the change is going to be. Yapping moon barking dog syndrome. Just create a ruckus because it is there. And the other mutts join in.
Simplistic dolt

Cumming, GA

#86 Apr 9, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>First suggestion you have made that I can agree with. It would take many, many sessions. Spencer is the man with no plan. Just a plan to have no plan and complaints that are frivilous. And he is praised for his ability to not accomplish anything. Same crap Obama has come up with. Change but not plan for what the change is going to be. Yapping moon barking dog syndrome. Just create a ruckus because it is there. And the other mutts join in.
Nice attempt at deflection, but that dog won't hunt. It's doubtful that any of the Spencer's know crap about attracting manufacturing or industrial development, but it's proven that our current JDA is clueless. This is not a binary set.
TAX AND SPEND MORENO

United States

#87 Apr 9, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Really the biggest cost was you had a pre condition that would have cost us excessively.
annnon

United States

#88 Apr 9, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>First suggestion you have made that I can agree with. It would take many, many sessions. Spencer is the man with no plan. Just a plan to have no plan and complaints that are frivilous. And he is praised for his ability to not accomplish anything. Same crap Obama has come up with. Change but not plan for what the change is going to be. Yapping moon barking dog syndrome. Just create a ruckus because it is there. And the other mutts join in.
Spencer has accomplished more than the one than went before. He is for clean government: that secures my family vote for him. We have had enough of the corrupt GOBs and the real estate cartel.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#89 Apr 9, 2013
annnon wrote:
<quoted text>
Spencer has accomplished more than the one than went before. He is for clean government: that secures my family vote for him. We have had enough of the corrupt GOBs and the real estate cartel.
Thank you Spencers. It is great to see you supporting yourselves. One would expect no less.
TAX AND SPEND MORENO

United States

#90 Apr 9, 2013
As you all know I still have ambitions for public office. Having been directly involved with the JDA with my buddy David I would like to propose my new tax. K-SPLOST!! The Keating sales tax.

You don't have to be a rocket scientist to see the future. As a matter of fact you A-holes just need to pay your tax and let me, David and the return of Chuck worry about the rest.

I was going to promote this idea for my good buddy Traiter but T-splost was already taken.
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#91 Apr 9, 2013
You fat tub of shit,if anyone needs to visit a shrink,you sir ,without a doubt,fit the bill!! You are the nuttiest fruitcake in Camden County!
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#92 Apr 9, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
It would appear that this space launch business is real and getting down to the short strokes.
Spencers and Spencerites: PLEASE STFU until the final selection is made.
You too, Alex.
Go fu$k yourself Jay!

“Make St. Marys great again! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#93 Apr 9, 2013
"Spencer has accomplished more than the one than went before."

But then, the same could be said of Mrs. O'Leary's cow.
TDKe

Kingsland, GA

#94 Apr 16, 2013
For the record, Mr. Keeting and his staff have brought in businesses and jobs. In 2011 BVTR relocated, at the urging of David, from Brunswick to a warehouse just off exit 7. They moved jobs from their Brunswick and Jacksonville operations and consolidated them in Camden County. I believe they have around 25 full time positions and hire numerous temp employees as business demands.
John Patrick McEnroe Jr

United States

#95 Apr 16, 2013
TDKe wrote:
For the record, Mr. Keeting and his staff have brought in businesses and jobs. In 2011 BVTR relocated, at the urging of David, from Brunswick to a warehouse just off exit 7. They moved jobs from their Brunswick and Jacksonville operations and consolidated them in Camden County. I believe they have around 25 full time positions and hire numerous temp employees as business demands.
You can't be SERIOUS!!
Please, in the last four years add up the lost jobs and wages and compare it with a few low paying new jobs. You've got to be kidding me.
Huh

United States

#96 Apr 16, 2013
John Patrick McEnroe Jr wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be SERIOUS!!
Please, in the last four years add up the lost jobs and wages and compare it with a few low paying new jobs. You've got to be kidding me.
With all these highly paid jobs coming to Camden, why is the housing market dead?
Anon

United States

#97 Apr 16, 2013
TDKe wrote:
Good golly, Miss Molly. Keating scored a TENT RENTAL business. For $90,000/year, we get a pis-ant tent rental. This fantastic windfall is more than nullified by the loss of Corey's Thunder, an engineering and development company with a multi-million dollar payroll from St. Marys to Jacksonville. Keating didn't even know they existed and were looking for larger facilities.
Real Simple

United States

#98 Apr 16, 2013
Huh wrote:
<quoted text>
With all these highly paid jobs coming to Camden, why is the housing market dead?
One benefit of the local collapse of the civilian business community is the diminishing effect of the real estate cartel.

If it wasn't for the Base the Cartel would have drawn it's last breath a few years ago.
Not US

United States

#99 Apr 19, 2013
Congratulations to the JDA's of Brunswick, Savannah and Atlanta who all continued to show strong economic growth during the month of March.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#100 Apr 19, 2013
If you can not bring in business that justifies your salary you are not the man for the job. Enough is enough.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#101 Apr 19, 2013
Keating, so I have been told, spends his entire slary here in Camden. That is revenue. Just like unemployment benefits are good for the economy. If that makes sense you qualify for elected office in Camden.
Anon

United States

#102 Apr 19, 2013
Anon wrote:
Keating, so I have been told, spends his entire slary here in Camden. That is revenue. Just like unemployment benefits are good for the economy. If that makes sense you qualify for elected office in Camden.
Does that mean that Moreno is a community asset? He spends all of his welfare benefits in Wal Mart and Aunt B's.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hilary promises 3 min Tom 1
The government gives 14 min Tom 1
Old Mill site changes ownership 4 hr International Com... 6
St Marys Event Planner...NOT 9 hr WETSU 108
This Weeks County Clown - Commissioner Keen 11 hr Nate 12
Navy to take over St. Marys Airport 12 hr Nan-zilla 38
The coming landslide: Trump will crush Clinton 14 hr Moreno Jay 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Marys Mortgages