Black savage teen horde attacks in their hundreds!

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#1 Apr 1, 2013
http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Hundreds...

A classic case of when a 10 round magazine just will not do.
flash mob

Dornsife, PA

#2 Apr 1, 2013
Not one mention of the gangs being 100% black teen mobs.

Don't give us law abiding white teens a bad name.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#3 Apr 1, 2013
View the video, you young, na´ve, brainwashed, fool!

Do you see a single solitary Caucasian youth detained by the police?

Do you see any White kids in the crowd of teenage savages?

Wake up and smell the degeneracy.

Neither your teachers nor the media will tell you the truth, kid.
Old Timer

Kingsland, GA

#4 Apr 1, 2013
"An idle mind is the devils workshop." It is as simple as that. The government has created a lot of idle minds by providing free housing, free food, and free cell phones. When you don't have to work to survive you have lots of time to pimp, sell drugs, whore, and have lots of children born out of wedlock. The government even rewards more you for ever bastard you produce.

This country is finished. And you can thank the communist and fellow traveling fools that have been sent to Washington to govern.

HSE

“Homo Slackass Erectus”

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#5 Apr 1, 2013
flash mob wrote:
Not one mention of the gangs being 100% black teen mobs.
Don't give us law abiding white teens a bad name.
Looked pretty dark to me. They we just out having fun. What's a kid to do?
Truth Hurts

Woodbine, GA

#8 Apr 2, 2013
This is why I don't go to local festivals anymore. Dumb nygurs get into groups for 5-10 and walk around intentionally bumping into people, harassing women, and just acting like total garbage. You can't even drive down the street without running into a mob just standing in the middle of the road. They dare you to run their asses over and won't move. When they finally do move, it's the slowest, most pathetic, feet dragging movement that you have ever seen in your life. I call it the nygur stroll.

Heh, I had to change the spelling of nygur before I could post... Even though blacks keep this phrase alive using it interchangeably as a pronoun in every other sentence.
Hate Censorship

Kingsland, GA

#9 Apr 2, 2013
Notice post 6 and 7 were removed by the political correctness censor.

Who is this person who can decide which opinion is ok and which opinion is not ok?

In one post, the opinion when against a dependant society, nothing more. Yet the political correctness censor removed it. Keep the bastard buzy removing policically incorrect post.
anon

Kingsland, GA

#10 Apr 2, 2013
Hate Censorship wrote:
Notice post 6 and 7 were removed by the political correctness censor.
Who is this person who can decide which opinion is ok and which opinion is not ok?
In one post, the opinion when against a dependant society, nothing more. Yet the political correctness censor removed it. Keep the bastard buzy removing policically incorrect post.
She is watching, ever watching.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#11 Apr 2, 2013
I think that from no on I se a post that looks iffy on the PC scale, I will quickly save it before it disappears.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#12 Apr 3, 2013
Bill Cosby nails it - again.

[]

'They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English.

I can't even talk the way these people talk:

Why you isn't,
Where you is,
What he drive,
Where he stay,
Where he work,
Who you be...

And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk.

And then I heard the father talk.

Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth In fact you will never get any kind of job making a decent living.

People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an Education, and now we've got these knuckleheads walking around.

The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal.

These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids.

$500 sneakers for what?

And they won't spend $200 for Hooked on Phonics.

I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit.

Where were you when he was 2?

Where were you when he was 12?

Where were you when he was 18 and how come you didn't know that he had a pistol?

And where is the father? Or who is his father?

People putting their clothes on backward:
Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong?

People with their hats on backward, pants down around the crack, isn't that a sign of something?

Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and has all types of needles [piercing] going through her body?

What part of Africa did this come from??

We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don't know a thing about Africa .....

I say this all of the time. It would be like white people saying they are European-American. That is totally stupid.

I was born here, and so were my parents and grandparents and, very likely my great grandparents. I don't have any connection to Africa, no more than white Americans have to Germany , Scotland , England , Ireland , or the Netherlands . The same applies to 99 percent of all the black Americans as regards to Africa . So stop, already!!!

With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that crap ......... And all of them are in jail.

Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person's problem.

We have got to take the neighborhood back.

People used to be ashamed. Today a woman has eight children with eight different 'husbands'-- or men or whatever you call them now.

We have millionaire football players who cannot read.

We have million-dollar basketball players who can't write two paragraphs. We, as black folks have to do a better job.

Someone working at Wal-Mart with seven kids, you are hurting us.

We have to start holding each other to a higher standard..

We cannot blame the white people any longer.'
Dr.. William Henry 'Bill' Cosby, Jr., Ed..D.

“It's comong.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#13 Apr 3, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Bill Cosby nails it - again.
[]
'They're standing on the corner and they can't speak English.
I can't even talk the way these people talk:
Why you isn't,
Where you is,
What he drive,
Where he stay,
Where he work,
Who you be...
And I blamed the kid until I heard the mother talk.
And then I heard the father talk.
Everybody knows it's important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can't be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth In fact you will never get any kind of job making a decent living.
People marched and were hit in the face with rocks to get an Education, and now we've got these knuckleheads walking around.
The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal.
These people are not parenting. They are buying things for kids.
$500 sneakers for what?
And they won't spend $200 for Hooked on Phonics.
I am talking about these people who cry when their son is standing there in an orange suit.
Where were you when he was 2?
Where were you when he was 12?
Where were you when he was 18 and how come you didn't know that he had a pistol?
And where is the father? Or who is his father?
People putting their clothes on backward:
Isn't that a sign of something gone wrong?
People with their hats on backward, pants down around the crack, isn't that a sign of something?
Isn't it a sign of something when she has her dress all the way up and has all types of needles [piercing] going through her body?
What part of Africa did this come from??
We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans; they don't know a thing about Africa .....
I say this all of the time. It would be like white people saying they are European-American. That is totally stupid.
I was born here, and so were my parents and grandparents and, very likely my great grandparents. I don't have any connection to Africa, no more than white Americans have to Germany , Scotland , England , Ireland , or the Netherlands . The same applies to 99 percent of all the black Americans as regards to Africa . So stop, already!!!
With names like Shaniqua, Taliqua and Mohammed and all of that crap ......... And all of them are in jail.
Brown or black versus the Board of Education is no longer the white person's problem.
We have got to take the neighborhood back.
People used to be ashamed. Today a woman has eight children with eight different 'husbands'-- or men or whatever you call them now.
We have millionaire football players who cannot read.
We have million-dollar basketball players who can't write two paragraphs. We, as black folks have to do a better job.
Someone working at Wal-Mart with seven kids, you are hurting us.
We have to start holding each other to a higher standard..
We cannot blame the white people any longer.'
Dr.. William Henry 'Bill' Cosby, Jr., Ed..D.
Cosby can speak the truth because he cannot be labeled a racist. Who will listen?
bubba131

Calhoun City, MS

#14 Apr 3, 2013
The welfare system was one of the greatest errors ever made by our government.
Stifles any incentive to better ones self.
Taxpayers have spent hundreds of bllions trying to get people to better themselves, installing pride in one self, want for a better life and and that has resulted is generations on welfare..
TERRIBLE mistake.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#15 Apr 3, 2013
Senora de la Iglesia wrote:
<quoted text>Cosby can speak the truth because he cannot be labeled a racist. Who will listen?
But can be - and is - labeled an Uncle Tom, an "Oreo," and a "race traitor" by Black poverty pimps, White Commie-Libs, and the very Black savages he is trying to reach.

“It's comong.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#16 Apr 3, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
But can be - and is - labeled an Uncle Tom, an "Oreo," and a "race traitor" by Black poverty pimps, White Commie-Libs, and the very Black savages he is trying to reach.
You or I could not get away with it. EVEN if 100% true.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#17 Apr 3, 2013
My point is that Cosby does not get away with it either. Degenerate Blacks hate his guts - and say so.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#18 Apr 3, 2013
We have a problem in the black culture. There is not a culture that fits in with an organized society. If you make any comment about the black crime you are a racists not a realist. You can't talk about the problem. It has been perpetuated by the not so great Johnson great society. All that was a way to get votes from those on the government tit. When they don't even know what pants size to buy you can't expect much else. They show their asses in many other ways. The truth is just that. There is no leadership addressing the problem. Just explortation by Jackson, Sharton, and other leaches on the backs of the blacks. Acceptance of responsibity by a minority segment is not in the picture. The problem is ignore and it is getting worst.

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#19 Apr 3, 2013
Exactly right [except for "there" (theirs), "explortation" (exploitation), and "leaches" (leeches), of course].

I think that LBJ et al, may have, and probably id, actually believe that all Blacks needed was a equal access to all constitutional rights, schools, etc.

However, when lower class Blacks realized how hard it would be to actually take advantage of their newly enforced rights, versus being a ward of the state, they chickened out and chose the latter path.

It was then that cynical, racist, White, Dems realized that they had created a new plantation on which to raise a bountiful voting bloc crop.

Alas, the rest is history.
bubba131

Calhoun City, MS

#20 Apr 3, 2013
Anon wrote:
We have a problem in the black culture. There is not a culture that fits in with an organized society. If you make any comment about the black crime you are a racists not a realist. You can't talk about the problem. It has been perpetuated by the not so great Johnson great society. All that was a way to get votes from those on the government tit. When they don't even know what pants size to buy you can't expect much else. They show their asses in many other ways. The truth is just that. There is no leadership addressing the problem. Just explortation by Jackson, Sharton, and other leaches on the backs of the blacks. Acceptance of responsibity by a minority segment is not in the picture. The problem is ignore and it is getting worst.
I agree...perfectly stated..

“The one and only! ”

St. Marys, GA

#21 Apr 3, 2013
Why is it that degenerate Blacks need Black "leadership" to get their shit together?

Name a White "leader" who is well known for shaping up poor White trash?

Pompadored charlatans behind pulpits or in front of T.V. cameras don't count.
Jorge

Herndon, PA

#22 Apr 3, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Exactly right [except for "there" (theirs), "explortation" (exploitation), and "leaches" (leeches), of course].
The genius who makes no mistakes just can't stop himself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Marys Employess Christmas Bonus 1 hr Oleander 22
Has Jay been making an ad in the UK? 2 hr Sr Chief 21
The Future of St. Marys 2 hr georgia lady 16
senior discounts 4 hr georgia lady 7
Germany to investigate Bush/Cheney torture 6 hr Urafool 3
Mayor DeBlasio, are you happy? 6 hr Dr_Lecter 6
And so it starts.............. 15 hr SickBobNason 20
St. Marys Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web