Savage Black Brunswick teens shoot ba...

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#62 Mar 26, 2013
Decision wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to have to wish to demonstrate to yourself their effectiveness. Just an observation over time.
Relax - it's not you. It is, indeed, a remarkably poorly crated sentence.

By the way, I've already conducted my own tests using gallon milk jugs filled with Jello just short of freezing. Shoot one MagSafe SWAT load into two of them sitting back-to-back from 15 feet. No penetration my ass.
Real Simple

United States

#63 Mar 26, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
This murdering savage is just one more rotten fruit from LBJ's tree of government subsidized, mass bastardy.
I note that the killer has the same last name as his mother and her sister. My guess is that his grandmother, great grandmother, and even his great-great grandmother had the same last name.
There probably has not been a wedding in the family since 1964.
Slave owners bred 'em for physical strength and stamina.
Commie-Lib Democrats breed 'em for dependency mediated bloc votes.
Perhaps the only long-term solution is to offer the dependent breeders adequate, immediate, life annuities in exchange for voluntary sterilization.
Have you considered the possibility that Mrs. Elkins maintained her maiden name for professional reasons . Hell, her husband could be one of the power movers up in Savannah. Lets not jump to conclusions Mr. Moreno. Hail LBJ and the Great Society.
Simplistic dolt

Cumming, GA

#64 Mar 26, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax - it's not you. It is, indeed, a remarkably poorly crated sentence.
By the way, I've already conducted my own tests using gallon milk jugs filled with Jello just short of freezing. Shoot one MagSafe SWAT load into two of them sitting back-to-back from 15 feet. No penetration my ass.
Great. If you're ever attacked by gallon milk jugs, you should be just fine. Reminds me of the old Monty Python sketch http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...

The reason that 12" is the minimum is for real life situations where the attacker is wearing a jacket, and both arms are extended forward holding a weapon. To penetrate to a vital area, you need to pass through the jacket, the arms, the jacket again, then into the vitals.

St. Marys, GA

#65 Mar 27, 2013
That's why every other round in my mags is a HydraShok.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#66 Mar 27, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
That's why every other round in my mags is a HydraShok.
Your fingers are to fat to fit through the trigger guard. With your blimp like reflexes, any one of those "savage blacks" would be on you before you could do anything about it.
Simplistic dolt

Cumming, GA

#67 Mar 27, 2013
It's a free country, and you're welcome to carry whatever you want.

With a revolver, that's certainly a valid configuration, but semi-auto's are a different critter entirely. Each one handles ammo is a little different. My Kimber Grand Raptor doesn't care much for light bullets. Yeah, I know I could change out the springs, but seems silly when it performs flawlessly with 230 gr JHP XTP's. Most experts agree that whatever you carry, you should run at least 100 rounds (200 is better) of the ammo through the gun. If you get a malfunction, try a different load.$3 apiece, that's a fairly expensive test. The XTP's only cost me 30 cents apiece, and I know what they'll do.

St. Marys, GA

#68 Mar 27, 2013
I've never had a jam of anything in either of my ParaOrdnance .45s. It's the mirror-smooth, stainless steel, throating. And yes, I have fired mags of damned expensive MagSafe rounds through them to answer that very question.
Simplistic dolt

Cumming, GA

#69 Mar 27, 2013
Here's the indictment if anyone is interested. A total of 4 Elkins, including a new one- Sabrina. What a family.
Simplistic dolt

Cumming, GA

#70 Mar 27, 2013
Anon

United States

#71 Mar 27, 2013
All products of Johnson's great society.
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#72 Mar 28, 2013
Decision wrote:
<quoted text>You seem to have to wish to demonstrate to yourself their effectiveness. Just an observation over time.
This fat bastard stays up at night hoping someone breaks into his home. He wants to shoot someone so bad. That way he can cross it off his bucket list. He is a sick man.

St. Marys, GA

#73 Mar 28, 2013
The mother and aunt BOTH claimed the killer was with them in different locations at the time of the murder.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-03-27...

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#74 Mar 28, 2013
Not sold wrote:
I am not inclined to believe this is the whole story. Mom is loving the media attention too much. I would be incapable of speaking if I had innocently witnessed someone shoot my baby. And I understand she is immediately planning to leave the state. I hope I am wrong but I somehow don't think this is over.
I would have to agree with you, on this. There seems to be something more to this story.But are any of you really amazed at such violent in Brunswick, come on. According to violent crime index in 2007 Brunswick hit 1,190.4 compaired to the us average at 259.7. That year there was 8 murders and 333 assault's. I can hear it now from everyone they had to be A savage black man from the Zulu Tribe that did them all. Fuckin racist Camden County, whisper to the wind, and can't yell it in a crowd.
ye herd

Herndon, PA

#75 Mar 28, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
MagSafe reports - you decide.
http://magsafeonline.com/magnum_performance.h...
My solution: my mags are loaded with alternating MagSafe SWAT loads and Federal HydraShoks.
a walmart 35 grain 22 cal hollow point will kill you just as dead as that high priced piece of crap your shooting, ye herd??

St. Marys, GA

#76 Mar 28, 2013
Can you show us statistics that disprove the self-evident fact that the vast majority of violent crimes in Brunswick ARE committed by Black savages bastard bon into a multi-generational , welfare-dependent, un-employable, Democrat-voting
Black, matriarchal, ghetto tribe?

St. Marys, GA

#77 Mar 28, 2013
make that "Black savage bastards born into..."

St. Marys, GA

#78 Mar 29, 2013
Now comes this development

http://portal.tds.net/news/read.php...

It will not be too much longer before some "Black leader" proclaims that the baby's mother had it coming for "dissing" the shooter by refusing to "give-it-up" in front of his 15 year-old "homie."

St. Marys, GA

#79 Mar 29, 2013
Damn it, I KNEW that the shooter and his momma looked familiar!

http://www.google.com/imgres...
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#80 Mar 29, 2013
This coming from a guy who claims he isn't raciest.

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#81 Mar 29, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Can you show us statistics that disprove the self-evident fact that the vast majority of violent crimes in Brunswick ARE committed by Black savages bastard bon into a multi-generational , welfare-dependent, un-employable, Democrat-voting
Black, matriarchal, ghetto tribe?
No more then I can prove that middle class white people don't shoot up schools, but its ok they are insane. Or is that too much. Check out Jon Venables and Robert Thompson ten years old and white, stole a 2 year old, James Bulger, murdered him and ditched the body on the train tracks. Or Brenda Ann Spencer who shoot at a school from across the street, in 1979, and they wrote a song about it. Would that make them Savage white devils? Or how about Andrew Kahoe a white school treasurer in Michigan that used T.N.T. to blow up a school killing 38 children, in the 1920's. Still too much. It seems that white savage people do alot more damage them black people. What with starting wars, taxes, media, sitcoms, slavery. Man, come to think of it just about everything in this country. To put it this way "I do not expect the white media to create positive black male images." -Huey Newton P.S. I am not black, I am human. Crime goes both ways even if you are Black, White Hispanic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware 1 hr Beware 1
Kearns Always Say NO 11 hr Joe 10
Where is Randy on KBAY? (Mar '16) 12 hr anon 7
St Mary's Airport - Is anything happening?? 17 hr Capt Morgan 10
Randy from K-Bay 106.3 Passed 19 hr Redneck 2
Trump team fires black Obama clone 19 hr Really 3
I inherited a mess Fri Manager of the year 7

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance