Savage Black Brunswick teens shoot ba...
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#42 Mar 25, 2013
Simplistic dolt wrote:
<quoted text>
Too funny. You actually bought some of that overpriced 90 gr high velocity stuff? It's mostly plastic. Got no umph behind it, just like steel shot won't hit as hard as lead will. The stuff has no penetration.
Jay, a 230 grain projectile at 850fps has over a century of real world proven technology. Longer than that, if you consider the .45 Long Colt that the ACP round was intended to duplicate.
As for cheap ammo, yeah, guilty. My practice stuff is relatively inexpensive, but that's because I reload. That allows me to shoot more, and I've found that by practicing more, I can shoot better. We can argue ballistics all you want, but if you can't hit squat, it's irrelevant.
How fast can I move? Brandish your weapon at me and find out.
That fat bastard wants to shoot someone so bad,he drools at the opportunity every night while he stares out the window with his weapon tucked away under his fat gut while he sits in his chair. The man is in need of some real help.

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#43 Mar 26, 2013
I see the defense attorney for the shooter is already laying the groundwork for a diminished capacity defense. Certainly for a too low-IQed to execute defense.
http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-03-25...
Nurse Practitioner

Herndon, PA

#44 Mar 26, 2013
Senora de la Iglesia wrote:
Can a brain atrophied?
Most certainly. And not uncommon in concert with GBS.
Simplistic dolt

Cumming, GA

#45 Mar 26, 2013
Let's talk about sectional density." A bullets weight in pounds divided by the square root of it's diameter in inches"

As the frontal diameter increases, the weight behind it must increase to achieve the same penetration.
http://www.chuckhawks.com/sd_beginners.htm

Higher initial velocity is good, but not if you sacrifice terminal ballistics. Ideally, you want a round with effective penetration that expands, thus transferring all of it's energy into the target. If it expends it's energy on the surface of the target, that's not good. If it expends it's energy after passing cleanly through the target, that's not good either. The FBI, who has folks on the payroll that know a heck of a lot more than I do has specified 12" of penetration in ballistic gel as minimum acceptable performance.

Consider a kinetic energy penetrator, a common anti-tank round. They use a small, very dense (depleted uranium) projectile at high velocity to penetrate armor. Mag Safe, and some of the other crap on the market does the exact opposite. They substitute plastic for lead to reduce weight, thus increasing initial velocity, but they sacrifice sectional density. No sectional density, no penetration, therefore poor terminal performance. It's all pure marketing hype.
Interesting Not

United States

#46 Mar 26, 2013
Simplistic dolt wrote:
Let's talk about sectional density." A bullets weight in pounds divided by the square root of it's diameter in inches"
As the frontal diameter increases, the weight behind it must increase to achieve the same penetration.
http://www.chuckhawks.com/sd_beginners.htm
Higher initial velocity is good, but not if you sacrifice terminal ballistics. Ideally, you want a round with effective penetration that expands, thus transferring all of it's energy into the target. If it expends it's energy on the surface of the target, that's not good. If it expends it's energy after passing cleanly through the target, that's not good either. The FBI, who has folks on the payroll that know a heck of a lot more than I do has specified 12" of penetration in ballistic gel as minimum acceptable performance.
Consider a kinetic energy penetrator, a common anti-tank round. They use a small, very dense (depleted uranium) projectile at high velocity to penetrate armor. Mag Safe, and some of the other crap on the market does the exact opposite. They substitute plastic for lead to reduce weight, thus increasing initial velocity, but they sacrifice sectional density. No sectional density, no penetration, therefore poor terminal performance. It's all pure marketing hype.
So how does any of this have to do with this animal pulling a pistol and shooting a baby between the eyes?

If you really need to impress Moreno send him a letter with all your facts, figures and color graphs, you have his address.
Simplistic dolt

Cumming, GA

#47 Mar 26, 2013
Interesting Not wrote:
<quoted text>
So how does any of this have to do with this animal pulling a pistol and shooting a baby between the eyes?
If you really need to impress Moreno send him a letter with all your facts, figures and color graphs, you have his address.
Absent more information, that subject has pretty much been exhausted. You called him an animal, I agree, heck, everybody agrees. Should we continue for another 2-300 posts on that track? Sounds boring.
not assimilated yet

Virginia Beach, VA

#48 Mar 26, 2013
why savage black teens? was the same said for the columbine kids, newtown shooter or the movie house joker killer, what about the to kids that killed the students in arkansas years ago...why is it ok for one race to kill but when the same things happens for the other one its wrong? this goes both ways...i am of mixxed race irish and african american and proud of both...and what if the mother truely picked the wrong kid this has happen before you know...will the apologies flow like the hate has on this forum...
Simplistic dolt

Cumming, GA

#49 Mar 26, 2013
not assimilated yet wrote:
why savage black teens? was the same said for the columbine kids, newtown shooter or the movie house joker killer, what about the to kids that killed the students in arkansas years ago...why is it ok for one race to kill but when the same things happens for the other one its wrong? this goes both ways...i am of mixxed race irish and african american and proud of both...and what if the mother truely picked the wrong kid this has happen before you know...will the apologies flow like the hate has on this forum...
I think that's a valid observation. There is a case a little closer to home involving a white trash peckerhead cracker redneck (insert offensive stereotype here) that murdered 8 members of his own family.

Here's the Wikipedia entry:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Glynn_County_Mas...
Simplistic dolt

Cumming, GA

#50 Mar 26, 2013
Speaking of more information, they think they've found the murder weapon near Fancy Bluff.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/breaking/a...

St. Marys, GA

#51 Mar 26, 2013
not assimilated yet wrote:
They locked up the lying savage mother and aunt and obtained confessions to perjury for their little Black savage bastard baby killer AND gave up the murder weapon.

So, I guess you can whistle Dixie and piss up a shillelagh while you wait for that apology, there, Shaunique.
bubba131

Calhoun City, MS

#52 Mar 26, 2013
Soon some bleeding heart will say "well those poor minority children are not responsible for their actions as they are only children and have been abused by racism their entire life".
What a crock!!
They willfully shot and killed a baby and should be executed themselves!!!
Criminal Justice System

United States

#53 Mar 26, 2013
Now Now Now, don't get it wrong. We all know by now nothing is black or white. After O.J., Tot Mom, and now Jodi Arais we should be better informed. There will be shrinks to testify to all possible angles and causes. There will be whimpy judges too spooked (no pun intended) to make a ruling and lawyers blowing smoke out of both ends.

So everyone needs to slow down and give the system time to work. Who knows these "children" may not be guilty. By the time this is over, these accused "children" may indeed be canonized.

It's about time for Jackson, Sharpton and the liberal media to make an appearance and show us the way.

Anyone ready to adopt a couple of needy "children."
bubba131

Calhoun City, MS

#54 Mar 26, 2013
They should be hung in pubic if proven guilty.

St. Marys, GA

#55 Mar 26, 2013
Nurse Practitioner wrote:
<quoted text>
Most certainly. And not uncommon in concert with GBS.
This is, of course, a total lie. For some reason, GBS NEVER, EVER effects the CNS (Central Nervous System, i.e., the brain and spinal chord.)It only effects the PNS (Peripheral Nervous System.)
It starts at the fingers and toes and works its way up until it is arrested by drug therapy ( massive I.V. doses of human immunoglobulin) or it progresses to the diaphragm, in which case the patient will die without mechanical ventilation.

Don't get your hopes up, once it is arrested, that's it. It's done for.

St. Marys, GA

#56 Mar 26, 2013
By the way, the sperm receptacle for the murdering, 17-year-old, savage, Black, bastard as well as her sister, were actually charged with obstruction of justice vie perjury. They provided false alibis for the bastard.

"Savage?" Shot a baby in the face. "Savage" works for me.

"Black?" He damned surely doesn't look Norwegian.

"Bastard." Here's a clue: He has the same last name as both his mother and her sister. No Shauniqua, his sperm receptacle and her sister did not marry brothers. Nice try, though.
Real Simple

United States

#57 Mar 26, 2013
A picture is worth a thousand words.

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-03-26...

St. Marys, GA

#58 Mar 26, 2013
From the above linked GTU article:

Karimah Elkins refused to speak with the Times-Union before and after her sonís court appearance Monday.

Asked about the charges against the two women, Public Defender Kevin Gough, whose office is defending Elkins, said he didnít know the basis of the charges.

ďIn these situations that are so highly charged, itís not unusual for people to shift things in favor of their loved ones,íí Gough said.

Read more at Jacksonville.com : http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2013-03-26...

"Shift things?" Oh,yeah, this Gough goof clearly was born to defend human garbage.

St. Marys, GA

#59 Mar 26, 2013
MagSafe reports - you decide.

http://magsafeonline.com/magnum_performance.h...

My solution: my mags are loaded with alternating MagSafe SWAT loads and Federal HydraShoks.
Decision

United States

#60 Mar 26, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
MagSafe reports - you decide.
http://magsafeonline.com/magnum_performance.h...
My solution: my mags are loaded with alternating MagSafe SWAT loads and Federal HydraShoks.
You seem to have to wish to demonstrate to yourself their effectiveness. Just an observation over time.

St. Marys, GA

#61 Mar 26, 2013
This murdering savage is just one more rotten fruit from LBJ's tree of government subsidized, mass bastardy.

I note that the killer has the same last name as his mother and her sister. My guess is that his grandmother, great grandmother, and even his great-great grandmother had the same last name.

There probably has not been a wedding in the family since 1964.

Slave owners bred 'em for physical strength and stamina.

Commie-Lib Democrats breed 'em for dependency mediated bloc votes.

Perhaps the only long-term solution is to offer the dependent breeders adequate, immediate, life annuities in exchange for voluntary sterilization.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More good news for America & Democrats 4/25 1 hr LonePalm 2
Trump failing are still showing 3 hr LonePalm 6
My condolences to Jay Moreno 5 hr -Buzzard- 8
Trump beats Obama in approval poll 5 hr roberta1 7
St Marys Hospital Authority Audit 17 hr Art 13
Mr. Gabriel Kim Wants part of Mill Site 21 hr Tiny White Cloud 10
State Rep Race 22 hr Don 47

St. Marys Jobs

Personal Finance

St. Marys Mortgages