First Prev
of 8
Next Last
bout time

Bradenton, FL

#144 Jan 12, 2013
Native Son wrote:
The Sherff can protect St Marys a lot better han an appointed cheif, If not he will be voted out of office. We cant do that with that clown Hatch.
Amen to that!!!!!
Hey stretch of truth

Saint Marys, GA

#145 Jan 12, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant ass, when I served as a Navy Hopsital Corpsman with the Marines in I Corps of Vietnam for a year, I was hardly a "secretary." Burn in hell.
I served 19 years, 8 months and 4 days of "good time" before being put out on "weight control" as a CPO.
So, I volunteeered during time of war, volunteered to go to Vietnam, voluntarily served just short of 20 years, then got f*cked out of my retirement by less than 4 months because of weight I now realize was due to undiagnosed diabetes.
I don't deserve my benefits? F*&k you. In my perfect world, you would not exist much longer.
You were a baby "doc" assigned to bed pan duty.

You were a fat ass in the reserves.

You embarrass diabetics with yet another excuse.

You got exactly what you deserved by being discharged.

Only in your "perfect world" do you get to write the rules.
on the take

Herndon, PA

#146 Jan 12, 2013
The weight control was because your fat ass was lazy not working.
In a my perfect world I would not have to support your ass.
just let me know when you want to take me out.
I take insulin everyday also and I'm 5'11" weigh 168 LBS but I dont roll around eating Iwork for a living.
when you stop existing,I will feel about 300lbs of dead weight off the taxpayers
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#147 Jan 12, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
You ignorant ass, when I served as a Navy Hopsital Corpsman with the Marines in I Corps of Vietnam for a year, I was hardly a "secretary." Burn in hell.
I served 19 years, 8 months and 4 days of "good time" before being put out on "weight control" as a CPO.
So, I volunteeered during time of war, volunteered to go to Vietnam, voluntarily served just short of 20 years, then got f*cked out of my retirement by less than 4 months because of weight I now realize was due to undiagnosed diabetes.
I don't deserve my benefits? F*&k you. In my perfect world, you would not exist much longer.
And in my perfect world, you wouldn't either! Learn how to spell! The words are spelled VOLUNTEERED and HOSPITAL! Dummy!
Questions

Saint Marys, GA

#148 Jan 24, 2013
Heard they are still trying to send our pd to the county I thought the mayor said on TV that it wasn't going anywhere has anyone else heard updates on what they are doing?
haha

United States

#149 Jan 26, 2013
The best thing that could happen to st marys is the pd going away!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
More good news for America and Democrats 28 min Brassica Rapa 4
Stacey Abrams 3 hr Ebony 5
Hints to not get pulled over in Saint Marys 18 hr Thinking of moving 4
State Rep Race 19 hr Mike 35
St Marys Cruise Terminal Sat who cares 6
Trump beats Obama in approval poll Sat Making America Great 3
Mr. Gabriel Kim Wants part of Mill Site Sat Voter 9

St. Marys Jobs

Personal Finance

St. Marys Mortgages