on the take

Dornsife, PA

#103 Jan 8, 2013
Tom wrote:
We pay an attorney how much?
way to much a part-time attorney making 200,000 plus.
Hell I know there has to be a local attorney that would do it for less.
Opie

Madison, WI

#104 Jan 8, 2013
The prolem is that the county will be funding 2 law enforcement agencies.
Concerned citizen

Kingsland, GA

#105 Jan 8, 2013
Opie wrote:
The prolem is that the county will be funding 2 law enforcement agencies.
they can afford it with all they waste anyways
carter

Madison, WI

#106 Jan 8, 2013
Eactly,like $25.00 an hour secretaries.
Exactly

Saint Marys, GA

#107 Jan 8, 2013
carter wrote:
Eactly,like $25.00 an hour secretaries.
exactly an the officers put there lives on the line everyday for half that much it is stupid the ones in the offices are the ones that get big bucks and that is where our systems are screwed up.
on the take

Dornsife, PA

#108 Jan 8, 2013
carter wrote:
Eactly,like $25.00 an hour secretaries.
2 ways to look at that if that secretary was started off at 10.00 per hour 20 years ago and get the same cost of living raises,you do the math and she should but I dont know of any secretaries started out at 25.00
How many times have ya seen the sherriffs do road stops how much do you see fire cheifs inside burning structures.
Veto government

Kingsland, GA

#109 Jan 8, 2013
on the take wrote:
<quoted text>
2 ways to look at that if that secretary was started off at 10.00 per hour 20 years ago and get the same cost of living raises,you do the math and she should but I dont know of any secretaries started out at 25.00
How many times have ya seen the sherriffs do road stops how much do you see fire cheifs inside burning structures.
never do u see it
on the take

Dornsife, PA

#110 Jan 8, 2013
Are you saying these sec. are starting at 25.00
Cicero

Saint Marys, GA

#111 Jan 9, 2013
Committees in St. Marys is like turning over the reservation to the indians. They have a committee for the Boat House and every other worthless project. We didn't elect a damn committee. It is just more of the same bureracy and shuffling. No leaedership and the results to prove it. After they put the City on the edge of bankruptcy they start to address the problem they created. The ones elected to handle the problem are the problem. St. Marys is like a cancer speading all over the county. Shades of Nero fiddling while Rome burned. No leadership and no solution. It is becoming a dead zone. May be we need another peace garden and a flag rasing or some other pie in the sky project. We can all hold hands and sway around while every thing around us is crashing and bruning.
Only tax payer money

Kingsland, GA

#112 Jan 9, 2013
How about we put up scare crows in the middle of the streets. Or start a water park so old ladies can go wading and jump up and down in the water and we could start a taxpayer checker club for the other old farts. It is only tax payer money. Why not a duplicate library and a hobby airport. But we need to keep the real estate types on the council from being bored, so why don't we buy and speculate in real estate: its only tax payers money. Currently St Marys owns almost 100 plots of real estate. Now thats a lot of toys for the cartel to play with. Its only tax payer money.
Your Mother

Saint Marys, GA

#113 Jan 9, 2013
Only tax payer money wrote:
How about we put up scare crows in the middle of the streets. Or start a water park so old ladies can go wading and jump up and down in the water and we could start a taxpayer checker club for the other old farts. It is only tax payer money. Why not a duplicate library and a hobby airport. But we need to keep the real estate types on the council from being bored, so why don't we buy and speculate in real estate: its only tax payers money. Currently St Marys owns almost 100 plots of real estate. Now thats a lot of toys for the cartel to play with. Its only tax payer money.
Why not take some money from the senior center and hire a friend to have exercise classes for the seniors?
Your Mother

Saint Marys, GA

#114 Jan 9, 2013
Cicero wrote:
Committees in St. Marys is like turning over the reservation to the indians. They have a committee for the Boat House and every other worthless project. We didn't elect a damn committee. It is just more of the same bureracy and shuffling. No leaedership and the results to prove it. After they put the City on the edge of bankruptcy they start to address the problem they created. The ones elected to handle the problem are the problem. St. Marys is like a cancer speading all over the county. Shades of Nero fiddling while Rome burned. No leadership and no solution. It is becoming a dead zone. May be we need another peace garden and a flag rasing or some other pie in the sky project. We can all hold hands and sway around while every thing around us is crashing and bruning.
Sure there is leadership.

“The one and only! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#115 Jan 10, 2013
Well,I see where St. George Bird assured his groupies that he would save the SMPD the other night.

I occurs to me that it would be just like the, uh, Reverend Bird to plant the rumor so that he could then pretend to have saved the SMPD on the way to announcing his run for mayor.

Just like he pretended to givew a damn about the folks in Gains Davis S/D by holding meetings with them to stir up anger against his last opponent.
Ralph

Saint Marys, GA

#116 Jan 10, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Well,I see where St. George Bird assured his groupies that he would save the SMPD the other night.
I occurs to me that it would be just like the, uh, Reverend Bird to plant the rumor so that he could then pretend to have saved the SMPD on the way to announcing his run for mayor.
Just like he pretended to givew a damn about the folks in Gains Davis S/D by holding meetings with them to stir up anger against his last opponent.
Get over it, you lost the election. There is no way in hell you could get elected to any post anywhere in Camden. So don't even think about running for Probate Judge.
on the take

Dornsife, PA

#117 Jan 10, 2013
Jay I dont think you were there and bird lied on it the mayor lied about it. both said bullcrap I seen the letter where another consultant group was paid to tell us how to run our city. Hell I say we stop hiring consultant groups and just do whats right for the city.

If I recall right you said chuck trader was this great finance person.He got the city to sign a note that has a balloon payment.
Jean Traitre

Saint Marys, GA

#118 Jan 10, 2013
Ok, folks this is the way it is going down: Your Mayor said he would not get rid of the Police Department, well he's not. What he is going to do is cut the police force down to, Andy Griffith and Barney Fife limiting their duties to protecting the City Council during Council meetings.

The rest of the work will be done by Camden County Sheriff Department. Oh, one other little tid bit of information, a State Court if being formed and their will be no need for the City Judge all that will be handled from Woodbine.

So, your chicken shit Mayor and Council are holding to their true form and lying their collective asses off. This information is coming out of all places, Atlanta. Seems the Governor has raised his eye brow over the way St. Marys is screwing up.
on the take

Dornsife, PA

#119 Jan 10, 2013
a state court for just for St.Mary's. I don't think so.
Jean Traitre

Saint Marys, GA

#120 Jan 10, 2013
on the take wrote:
a state court for just for St.Mary's. I don't think so.
Taking it away from the Probate Court in the County and taking it away from all three cities you know better.

Glynn County has the State Court as does little Charlton County you can add Camden to the list soon.
on the take

Dornsife, PA

#121 Jan 10, 2013
we have a state court in woodbine now.
Th reaon for this if its true would be why because BO and Martin has found way to keep money from fines here instead of Atlanta.

Since: Jan 13

United States

#122 Jan 11, 2013
bout time wrote:
Shut em down!!!!!!!!!! I hope they all feel the pain of unemployment!
BT, Shut WHO down? The city? The housing developments? The people who live there?

Please help me understand what you are referring to.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Saul Alinsky: Comrade Bob Nutter's guru and men... 11 min smak 75
Ebola facts - for the intellectually challenged 15 min Anon 1
Good job Mr. President, 5.9% unemployment noted! 1 hr abm22 24
Who will Moreno blame for losing the election? 5 hr Nancy 9
Stunning federal corruption case moving forward... 8 hr LonePalm 2
Virus-transmitting 'yellow fever' mosquitoes di... 9 hr LonePalm 1
Will the Jay haters have the balls to show up a... 9 hr ye heard 25
St. Marys Dating
Find my Match

St. Marys Jobs

St. Marys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

St. Marys News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in St. Marys

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]