Can Rep. Spencer pass any thing in At...

Can Rep. Spencer pass any thing in Atlanta other than gas?

Created by Anon on Apr 10, 2013

43 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Apr 10, 2013
He couldn't pass a bill for a sure fire end to gnats.

“Post 6, 2017 thru 2020 ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#2 Apr 10, 2013
Of course not - not so long as Earth Mother Alex is alive.

However, he will get something done about the loophole Turtlehead and Frank have slipped $3 million through.
House Bill 99

Jacksonville, FL

#3 Apr 10, 2013
He did pass HB 99. It is on the front page of the T&G today. So, he can't pass a bill you say? He also got HB 402 passed that would allow the DNR to issue permits to allow filming on islands like Tybee and Jekyll. He could not pass a bill you say?
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#4 Apr 10, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Of course not - not so long as Earth Mother Alex is alive.
However, he will get something done about the loophole Turtlehead and Frank have slipped $3 million through.
Tea-Party Spencer is Jay's new hero.
Tommy Weaver

Saint Marys, GA

#5 Apr 10, 2013
So average that out over the time he has been there.
Its a little hard for me to think he put alot into the defib for Andrew Cohn. or are you saying he worked harder for a select few than for something to protect health for our kids
Unit 1

Woodbine, GA

#6 Apr 10, 2013
Home Brewing? Is that not enough??????

Thanks for all your hard work, sigh.......
Jorge

Herndon, PA

#7 Apr 10, 2013
Unit 1 wrote:
Home Brewing? Is that not enough??????
Thanks for all your hard work, sigh.......
Concur. What did either of those bills do to help Camden?
No Tooth

Kingsland, GA

#8 Apr 10, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
Concur. What did either of those bills do to help Camden?
Who gives a F...! Were talking legal Moonshining in these parts.
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#9 Apr 10, 2013
I guess you are thinking that Adam the lemon selling crook would have done better? I doubt it. That dumb ass would have sold us all out to get rich!
Tommy Weaver

Saint Marys, GA

#10 Apr 10, 2013
where was x-men filmed wasntit on the north end of the island a few years back. why would dnr need to get money.xmen paid jykell and a few stores over 20k
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#11 Apr 10, 2013
DNR wants money for everything.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#12 Apr 10, 2013
Telling it like it is wrote:
I guess you are thinking that Adam the lemon selling crook would have done better? I doubt it. That dumb ass would have sold us all out to get rich!
I am becoming more convinced every day that ANYONE would have done better, even Adam Jacobson. Adam may sell lemons but Spencer IS a lemon and we can't get our money back.
Bent Rod

Herndon, PA

#13 Apr 10, 2013
Let's not forgot Mr Big Govt Jason sold us out to the DNR to protect the endangered (more like over populated redfish). Next time you are out Tommy catch a sack full and throw them in Jasons yard. He damn sure does not know anything anything about them. He needs some to research. Oh and you were dead on about the defibrillator. Camden and the kids screwed again.
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#14 Apr 10, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I am becoming more convinced every day that ANYONE would have done better, even Adam Jacobson. Adam may sell lemons but Spencer IS a lemon and we can't get our money back.
I don't see you raising your hand to do anything.Never heard you wanting to run.Put your money where your mouth is!
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#15 Apr 10, 2013
Telling it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see you raising your hand to do anything.Never heard you wanting to run.Put your money where your mouth is!
I don't want to run for anything but you can be assured that I will put my vote where my mouth is in the next election.
Telling it like it is

Woodbine, GA

#16 Apr 10, 2013
Well good for you!!! Glad to hear it!! But I assure you, the only reason you are doing so is because you cant see the forest for the trees. You are stuck in the GOB network and just don't like the way things are going because THAT AINT THE WAY Y'ALL USE TO DO IT. In other words it isnt going the way it should and rules are being followed and Jason is making sure of it and you don't like it. WELL BOO FRIGGEN HOO FOR YOU!
yyeppppp

Enfield, IL

#17 Apr 10, 2013
Run Stuart Run
Jason

Saint Marys, GA

#18 Apr 10, 2013
Telling it like it is wrote:
Well good for you!!! Glad to hear it!! But I assure you, the only reason you are doing so is because you cant see the forest for the trees. You are stuck in the GOB network and just don't like the way things are going because THAT AINT THE WAY Y'ALL USE TO DO IT. In other words it isnt going the way it should and rules are being followed and Jason is making sure of it and you don't like it. WELL BOO FRIGGEN HOO FOR YOU!
Turn off your caps-lock, lil' bro. You look like a lunatic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Declassified docs: Hillary aided Texas flooding 2 hr Reverend Al 2
Declassified docs: Hillary aided rise of ISIS 4 hr abm22 3
Poll When you hire someone to do a job, do you check... 5 hr Informed voter 2
Alex Kearns to Ban Plastic Bags in St Marys 13 hr LMFAO 17
White, Liberal, Feminist, Racist in her own words 14 hr Jorge 2
Start a underground Radio Station 14 hr anon 4
Alex Kearns is Running for City Council 14 hr LMFAO 44
Topix Poster Reported Dead 19 hr jackasses 99
More from around the web

St. Marys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]