marijuana legalization
protection from self

Woodbine, GA

#1 Dec 12, 2012
we are seing an end of marijuana prohibiton in this country. there are 18 states with legal medical marijuana (also DC) and 2 states with legal recreational marijuana. when will georgia stand up for its citizens and stop imprisoning non violent people?
Pot House Politician

Herndon, PA

#2 Dec 12, 2012
I thought we had already stopped doing that. No one has been tried for the St Marys Marijuana Grow House cases, have they?
ronone

Masontown, PA

#3 Dec 12, 2012
youtube.com/watch... yep legalize
Nope

Woodbine, GA

#4 Dec 12, 2012
Pot House Politician wrote:
I thought we had already stopped doing that. No one has been tried for the St Marys Marijuana Grow House cases, have they?
Open a local paper and look at the arrests. About half of the charges are marijuana related. Marijuana alone won't ruin your life but a drug convicton can. The biggest problem associated with marijuana is the fact that it is illegal. The drug itself more harmless than most OTC drugs.
Nope

Woodbine, GA

#5 Dec 13, 2012
Nope wrote:
<quoted text>
Open a local paper and look at the arrests. About half of the charges are marijuana related. Marijuana alone won't ruin your life but a drug convicton can. The biggest problem associated with marijuana is the fact that it is illegal. The drug itself more harmless than most OTC drugs.
Someone judged my comment as clueless... I dare you to challenge my statements. I say bring on your propaganda BS. Lol maybe you can post a link to the anti marijuana film Reefer Madness. I doubt you will even respond because you know that I am right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Grab 'em by the pus*y" update #1 18 min EdT 10
Beware of Above All Else Tree Service 26 min Jorge 2
Two members of alt-right accused of making whit... 42 min LonePalm 1
Correspondents' Dinner becomes a real joke 1 hr Jorge 3
Poor Old St Marys, The Town That Couldn't Shoot... 2 hr Jorge 6
-LYIN' Jorge 7 hr Jorge 38
Bill Smith-Jim Stein Squabble (Aug '12) 19 hr Jorge 79

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance