So What's The Answer, Jay?
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#63 May 5, 2013
Jay has returned...but he's sticking to the safety of his foody threads where his gluttony, obesity, diabetes etc. are unquestioned. To each his own comfort zone. Julie just happens to be highly allergic to facts, poor guy :(
Bingo

Saint Marys, GA

#64 May 5, 2013
Anon wrote:
He's sulking. He always does when he's outted as a liar and blowhard. Don't worry, he'll be back soon with another "culinary coup" or fabricated story.
We have a winner!!
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#65 May 6, 2013
Check the first post on this thread, Jay. We're waiting for an answer. Hahahhahhaaa.....
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#66 May 6, 2013
While Jay has slunk away defeated from this thread, he continues to prove his lack of intelligence by his posts on other threads.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#67 May 7, 2013
Getting back to the original question, what IQ test did you take, Jay? What lead you to believe that you could claim a Mensa level intelligence? Why should we believe that you have an almost genius level IQ?
Bob

Kingsland, GA

#68 May 7, 2013
Hey Jay,

I'm not going to say anything bad about you in this post. I just wanted to let you know that I had a wonderful 4 hrs with an old friend of yours last night from the 90's. He wanted me to tell you hello..........HAHAHAHAHAHA
Bobby

Kingsland, GA

#69 May 7, 2013
Anon wrote:
Getting back to the original question, what IQ test did you take, Jay? What lead you to believe that you could claim a Mensa level intelligence? Why should we believe that you have an almost genius level IQ?
It seems evident that Jay never took an IQ test. I have no idea where he got the supposed 130 IQ that he brags about, but if he once took a test he certainly should remember something about it. In the end, if it makes him happy, it doesn't matter.
Table

Saint Marys, GA

#70 May 7, 2013
I bet he got it out of a Cracker Jack box.
Bobby

Kingsland, GA

#71 May 8, 2013
Table wrote:
I bet he got it out of a Cracker Jack box.
And probably snatched the Cracker Jacks right out of the hands of a little kid.
Bob

Kingsland, GA

#72 May 8, 2013
you see what happens when Jay gets caught telling stories, he never returns to the topic. I wish he would never return
Scumbag

Saint Marys, GA

#73 May 8, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Note to scumbag who promptly deleted my coup de gras post within moments of my posting it:
I'm re-writing it on Word. I'm prepared to re-post it and post it all over the forum 'til Hell freezes over.
Devastating, wasn't it, a-hole?
Stand by.
STANDING BY!!
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#74 May 8, 2013
Scumbag wrote:
<quoted text>
STANDING BY!!
I have been waiting for the fantastic, earth shaking Coup myself. There is a good possibility that it never existed. Jay has nothing and he wants to blame us for deleting the nothing he didn't post.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#75 May 9, 2013
Come on Jay,you chicken heart. Tell us where you got your IQ tested. I will take your continued silence on the subject as an admission that your 130 IQ is imaginary.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#76 May 10, 2013
Anon wrote:
Come on Jay,you chicken heart. Tell us where you got your IQ tested. I will take your continued silence on the subject as an admission that your 130 IQ is imaginary.
Still no answer from Jay. Still no Coup written in Word. We are still waiting, Wussy.
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

#77 May 10, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Still no answer from Jay. Still no Coup written in Word. We are still waiting, Wussy.
He's hoping the question will quietly go away.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#78 May 10, 2013
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>
He's hoping the question will quietly go away.
It's because he can't produce an IQ test. Jay is nothing but hot air.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#79 May 10, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
Note to scumbag who promptly deleted my coup de gras post within moments of my posting it:
I'm re-writing it on Word. I'm prepared to re-post it and post it all over the forum 'til Hell freezes over.
Devastating, wasn't it, a-hole?
Stand by.
More lies from Jay. Hell hasn't frozen over, yet we have not seen this much self-touted coup de gras post. It couldn't have been very devastating.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#80 May 10, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
More lies from Jay. Hell hasn't frozen over, yet we have not seen this much self-touted coup de gras post. It couldn't have been very devastating.
Count this thread as another loss, Jay. Have you figured out what is going on yet?
Bobby

Kingsland, GA

#81 May 12, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Count this thread as another loss, Jay. Have you figured out what is going on yet?
Jay is definitely a proven loser.
NavyEagle

Kingsland, GA

#83 May 15, 2013
Still waiting for you to answer the original question, Jay. You ignored it and launched into restaurant reviews, attacks on Kearns, copy and pasting news headlines and other garbage. Why? Because your supposed IQ score is as much a fantasy as your other delusions. But then we all knew that already, didn't we?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
St Marys Event Planner...NOT 4 hr K Klub Committee 106
Donald J. Trump Statement Regarding British Ref... 4 hr LonePalm 1
This Weeks County Clown - Commissioner Keen 5 hr Voter 11
The coming landslide: Trump will crush Clinton 6 hr Sure 6
Navy to take over St. Marys Airport 9 hr AV8R 33
Donald J. Trump on the Stakes of the Election 11 hr Landslide 10
Sir Winston Churchill Thu Tom 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

St. Marys Mortgages