So What's The Answer, Jay?
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#43 May 3, 2013
Bob wrote:
There you go, Jay had his FATASS thrown out of the military.....hahahahahahaha
Yes and he chickened out of another tour with the Marines in Nam.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#44 May 3, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
Alex, you would do better to rest your mouth, bitch!
Tsk, tsk...paranoia + profanity = a very naughty Jay. Not everyone is Alex, you poor deranged "man." She can't be bothered with you but we quite enjoy the easy sport. You truly are (physically and intellectually, the instrument of your own demise).

“Make St. Marys great again! ”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#45 May 3, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
This makes no sense and your times don't even add up. Maybe "Old Salt" can interperate for us.
It makes perfect sense unless you are a hate-filled a-hole.

3 years, 8 months active duty and the balance of 19 years, 8 months and 4 days as a drilling reservist, you ignorant shit. Where's the mystery?
Too Many Crosses

Brunswick, GA

#46 May 3, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
It makes perfect sense unless you are a hate-filled a-hole.
3 years, 8 months active duty and the balance of 19 years, 8 months and 4 days as a drilling reservist, you ignorant shit. Where's the mystery?
3 and 8 active...19 and 8 (oh, and 4 days) as a RESERVIST?

No mystery there, you did a single tour of active duty, and then spent almost 20 years in the reserves.

FYI, 639 Navy Corpsmen gave their life in Vietnam.....

4 were awarded the Medal of Honor.....

I can't find the number of wounded, and didn't even bother looking for Navy Crosses; Bronze or Silver Stars; or Purple Hearts. No doubt, all of those numbers would be impressive.

They...all of them...have earned our respect.

You have not. Fact is, your self-aggrandizing has done nothing more than cast a pall over the honorable and selfless service of Navy Corpsmen...and expose you for the pompous ass that you are.

I wonder who took your place in Vietnam, Jay?

I hope they survived.....
Old News

Woodbine, GA

#47 May 3, 2013
All this medical training, and you get on the Government dole because you ate bad food? And you could not figure out what was wrong with you? Waste of money sending you to any school.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#48 May 3, 2013
If Jay was the hot-shot battlefield surgeon he claims to be, why didn't he continue on in the medical field after he left the Navy? Just something to ponder as we listen to his puffery.
Bobby

Kingsland, GA

#49 May 3, 2013
Hey Jay, we're still waiting for those IQ test results.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#50 May 3, 2013
Yes, Jay, it was that easy. One new thread, one simple question and you're done. Exposed, discredited once and for all, and over. Now, having completely humiliated yourself in your little Topix kingdom, why don't you just try to enjoy the years left to you? Play with CJ, find a fitting forum for your "Culinary Coup"s, stop drinking poison in the hopes that it will harm your target.
In short, old boy, get a life. It's not too late.
Old Salt

Saint Marys, GA

#51 May 4, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
This makes no sense and your times don't even add up. Maybe "Old Salt" can interperate for us.
After serving less than four years of active duty and receiving minimum military training he became an Weekend Warrior by joining the reserves. The reserves during the 70's and 80's was nothing more than a boys club who got to dress up once a month and two weeks a year so they could pretend to be real fighting men. Until the Gulf wars these a- holes used the system for benefits and pay while sitting on their unprepared ass's getting fat. Active duty members looked upon this group as unprofessional clowns.

I hope that helps.
Diceman

Kingsland, GA

#52 May 4, 2013
I see that Jay continues to impress with his exemplary military career and superior intelligence.

Let me not forget to mention that Jay was climbing the ladder of responsibility at Burger King Corporation, having achieved the position of Assistant Store Manager, when a teenaged female employee brought his career to an abrupt end by beating him senseless in the parking lot.

In keeping with his superior culinary training at Burger King, Jay offers free restaurant reviews for the chance of discounted fare or sneaky seconds.

Borrell Kayaker

Brunswick, GA

#53 May 4, 2013
Jay is awfully quiet this morning. Unusual.

Makes me wonder if he got put in "timeout" by the Topix admins. Again.

If so, good riddance. Enjoy the peaceful silence, while it lasts.
Bobby

Kingsland, GA

#54 May 4, 2013
Borrell Kayaker wrote:
Jay is awfully quiet this morning. Unusual.
Makes me wonder if he got put in "timeout" by the Topix admins. Again.
If so, good riddance. Enjoy the peaceful silence, while it lasts.
Jay is off sulking as usual when he loses an argument. He will come back on another thread and make the same brags still with no proof.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#55 May 4, 2013
Don't bother Jay, he's busy drooling over his "List of Actionable Calumnies" and counting his deceased father's money. It really is amusing (in a pitiful sort of way) that the "man" who spends his life wallowing in lies and attacks on others threatens to sue people every time they speak the truth about him.
To each his own hobby, though.
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

#56 May 4, 2013
What if Jay doesn't comeback? He's been a great foil (correct spelling).
Amanda Hugginkiss

Brunswick, GA

#57 May 4, 2013
Jorge wrote:
What if Jay doesn't come back? He's been a great foil (correct spelling).
"What if Jay doesn't come back?".....
The analogy that I would use here is hemorrhoids. It just seems to fit this situation.
Sometimes, they disappear for a while, but then they always seem to come back. And they always come back worse than they were the time before.
Of course, we can go see a physician for that problem. As of yet, I haven't read an ad for a "Procto-Moreno-ologist ".
Goodness knows St. Marys could use one.
Cracker Barrel Cracker

Brunswick, GA

#58 May 5, 2013
Yeah I think old Jay done got himself banned for all that cussing and name calling he does on here. That's funny. The most intelligent poster on Topix getting banned for acting like a fool.
Sarah

Kingsland, GA

#59 May 5, 2013
Cracker Barrel Cracker wrote:
Yeah I think old Jay done got himself banned for all that cussing and name calling he does on here. That's funny. The most intelligent poster on Topix getting banned for acting like a fool.
He want to Palatka to visit his girlfriend.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#60 May 5, 2013
Oh where, oh where has our little Jay gone?
Oh where, oh where has he gone?
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#61 May 5, 2013
He's sulking. He always does when he's outted as a liar and blowhard. Don't worry, he'll be back soon with another "culinary coup" or fabricated story.
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

#62 May 5, 2013
Sarah wrote:
<quoted text>
He want to Palatka to visit his girlfriend.
That's convenient (pun intended).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Censorship by Kearns and the website LikeTheDew (Aug '11) 4 min Anon 80
Is Camden County Commentary dead? 8 min Anon 41
Panhandling 37 min Anon 1
Political Correctness _ Cultural Marxism 1 hr Tom 1
Debbie W-S and DNC in c/a lawsuit for rigging p... 2 hr ASS 2
Clinton crushes Trump. 130 days out. 10 hr Nan-zilla 3
The fix is in 16 hr LonePalm 3

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance