ron paul and the camden republicans

ron paul and the camden republicans

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

RON PAUL SUPPORTER

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2012
We are here to stay! THE REVOLOUTION HAS STARTED AND YOU CANT STOP IT!!!!!
Conservative Republican

Herndon, PA

#2 Mar 18, 2012
RON PAUL SUPPORTER wrote:
We are here to stay! THE REVOLOUTION HAS STARTED AND YOU CANT STOP IT!!!!!
Unfortunately, it stopped sometime shortly after Iowa.
Tuck Carlson

Herndon, PA

#3 Mar 18, 2012
Conservative Republican wrote:
<quoted text> Unfortunately, it stopped sometime shortly after Iowa.
This is the funniest thing I read today.

I've been a Libertarian all my life and I'm not voting for wrinkles.

“Commander & Chef”

Since: Sep 11

Saint Marys, GA

#4 Mar 18, 2012
There is much to like about RP's economics. I think He would make a good Sec. of Commerce or Treasury.

There is much to dislike about his stances on drugs, the military, and Foreign Policy.

I do not understand the fanaticism surrounding a man that can barely get 10% of the Republican vote. On top of that, they seem to go out of their way to be obnoxious to Republicans that don't support RP. I seriously doubt that he could beat BH0.

Most people supporting other Republicans will agree to support RP if he gets the nomination but very few RP supporters will commit to support one of the other Republicans. This tells me that they don't really care about the Republican Party.

They won't commit to supporting Republican candidates, they try to steamroller Republican caucuses around the country, and they wonder why they don't get a warm welcome from the RP members who have been working for years and even decades to build the local party.
Repeat after me

Saint Marys, GA

#5 Mar 18, 2012
All Camden Tea Partiers are just plain NUTS!
Telling it like it is

United States

#6 Mar 19, 2012
Repeat this.....Mike Harris and the GOP were taken over by the TEA PARTY! Once again...Mike Harris and the GOP were taken over by the TEA PARTY!
Telling it like it is

United States

#7 Mar 19, 2012
Repeat this...A third Party will be forming because of this election....Again..A third party will be forming after this election.
Walker TR

United States

#9 Mar 19, 2012
Telling it like it is wrote:
Repeat this...A third Party will be forming because of this election....Again..A third party will be forming after this election.
3rd party Candidate=4 more years of Obama. Im not thrilled with whats left (Santorum and Romney) but we cant afford four more years.
lets roll

Herndon, PA

#10 Mar 19, 2012
OK, a third party will form because of this election. Cause BHO will easily win with a plurality vote.

Better get your survival stuff together. Buy some grab and go food. You might want to start watching Doomsday Prepers to see how others are getting ready for the SHTF.
Paulbots

North Anson, ME

#11 Mar 19, 2012
Let's shoe polish Ron Paul 2012 on our car windows. Its like super professional and it will help get votes. It does not matter that Ron lost miserable in GA ands every other state there is still a chance. Tatooed punks with bad teeth and hobos who dont shave or cut their hair will unite in the last few states like we have here. We Tea Partiers were uber successfull in Camden County. Even though half the delegates we bum rushed in including our leader have left we are still here.
Telling it like it is

Houston, TX

#12 Mar 19, 2012
lets roll wrote:
<quoted text>
OK, a third party will form because of this election. Cause BHO will easily win with a plurality vote.
Better get your survival stuff together. Buy some grab and go food. You might want to start watching Doomsday Prepers to see how others are getting ready for the SHTF.
I have been prepping for the last 6 years! IM READY!!!!

“Commander & Chef”

Since: Sep 11

Saint Marys, GA

#13 Mar 19, 2012
Repeat this.....Mike Harris and the GOP were taken over by the TEA PARTY! Once again...Mike Harris and the GOP were taken over by the TEA PARTY!

OK, If the RP supporters are the TEA Party and the TEA Party tool over the Republican Party, why is a third party forming and who will form it?

If the RP supporters are going third Party, why do you expect them to get so much as the time of day from the Republicans? You are using the same Saul Alinksy style tactics as the Democrats.

It is looking more and more that it is BH0 that you really want to win in November. Your words say one thing but your actions say another. Which are we to believe?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Borrell Creek 5 hr Nomocrabs 1
Terry Bradshw rips into clownboy (as he should) 5 hr former LB 4
Boycott ALL NFL Games 5 hr former LB 2
Dear Jorge 5 hr Bruce 12
Fake news at it's best 6 hr Bo knows Trump 5
Please take a knee 6 hr LonePalm 11
Private Money for SPACEPORT 8 hr Donot Worry Be Happy 11

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance