maritime sux ! will not pass a city vote!

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

miami

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Mar 22, 2013
all for the realty cartel!
nobs

Jacksonville, FL

#2 Mar 23, 2013
Miami, I'll bet you haven't even read the feasability report. And if you have, you've been spewing lies about the project intentionally.
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#3 Mar 23, 2013
nobs wrote:
Miami, I'll bet you haven't even read the feasability report. And if you have, you've been spewing lies about the project intentionally.
i was there where you? i have the report. and its full of crap!
Steal away your tax money

Ellenwood, GA

#4 Mar 23, 2013
I've seen the report I want all I can get for free. This is America the land of the free. I also just placed my trash in Langs marina dumpster at 7:00. It there close to city property so it's free for everyone right.
nobs

Jacksonville, FL

#5 Mar 23, 2013
miami wrote:
<quoted text>i was there where you? i have the report. and its full of crap!
Then you either cannot comprehend it, or you're spewing lies about it.

Which is it?
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#6 Mar 23, 2013
nobs wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you either cannot comprehend it, or you're spewing lies about it.
Which is it?
what lies . explane ?its all in the mhd read it.
nobs

Jacksonville, FL

#7 Mar 23, 2013
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#8 Mar 23, 2013
nobs wrote:
You know exactly what I'm talking about.
no i dont you cant explane can you!
nobs

Jacksonville, FL

#10 Mar 23, 2013
I'll quote the MHD report:

MHD-L OVERLAY CONCEPT: The MHD-L Overlay will permit the following additional or expanded uses to the uses contained in the C-1 District as related to maritime heritage activities.

Museums with Nautical themes.

Shops with items for sale to residents and visitors alike that relate to the history of the City and Maritime activities.

Horse drawn carriages for touring within the MHD-L district, which will include areas for overnight accommodation of horses, mules, and donkeys that pull the carriages.

Festivals of a maritime nature.

Shops creating traditional or modern maritime articles on the premises and for sale, such as rope, knots, fishing gear, buoys, maps, etc.

Shops catering to the boating public such as purser supplies, and general grocery items.

Vendors for fresh seafood right off the ship.

Restaurants with outdoor seating overlooking the marsh/water.

Fenced ground level boat storage with a landscaped buffer between the fence and the property line. Boat storage ‘stacks’ limited to a maximum of two levels of boats, with roof and buffer.

Bait shop.

Fresh seafood processing and shipping.

Parks and other recreational facilities – public and private.

Convenience store for boating and general grocery supplies for boaters.

Expanded restrooms to include pay showers, and pay laundry facilities.
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#11 Mar 23, 2013
nobs wrote:
I'll quote the MHD report:
MHD-L OVERLAY CONCEPT: The MHD-L Overlay will permit the following additional or expanded uses to the uses contained in the C-1 District as related to maritime heritage activities.
Museums with Nautical themes.
Shops with items for sale to residents and visitors alike that relate to the history of the City and Maritime activities.
Horse drawn carriages for touring within the MHD-L district, which will include areas for overnight accommodation of horses, mules, and donkeys that pull the carriages.
Festivals of a maritime nature.
Shops creating traditional or modern maritime articles on the premises and for sale, such as rope, knots, fishing gear, buoys, maps, etc.
Shops catering to the boating public such as purser supplies, and general grocery items.
Vendors for fresh seafood right off the ship.
Restaurants with outdoor seating overlooking the marsh/water.
Fenced ground level boat storage with a landscaped buffer between the fence and the property line. Boat storage ‘stacks’ limited to a maximum of two levels of boats, with roof and buffer.
Bait shop.
Fresh seafood processing and shipping.
Parks and other recreational facilities – public and private.
Convenience store for boating and general grocery supplies for boaters.
Expanded restrooms to include pay showers, and pay laundry facilities.
all a pipe dream.and complementry hotel?
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#12 Mar 23, 2013
don t read half read it all!what about the horse and donkeys and muels ?and a hotel and boat ramp .there is no parking for all this this is a ploy by the boat club and the city.
nobs

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Mar 23, 2013
You're caught in a lie and can't admit it.

Read the last line of what I posted, everyone. So much for the lie of "freebies for the boaters".
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#14 Mar 23, 2013
nobs wrote:
You're caught in a lie and can't admit it.
Read the last line of what I posted, everyone. So much for the lie of "freebies for the boaters".
the hotel is not free . where thay put there trash is free . dont just read bits of it . who will pay for all this?
nobs

Jacksonville, FL

#15 Mar 23, 2013
Whoa, whoa.

You're the one who takes bits and pieces of it and then comes up with grandiose lies.

Don't give me that.
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#16 Mar 23, 2013
nobs wrote:
Whoa, whoa.
You're the one who takes bits and pieces of it and then comes up with grandiose lies.
Don't give me that.
so no free hotel ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are you what you eat? 7 min Taco taster 6
Who dey be? 12 min Hiskul grad 3
Boat House Ditch Screwing 18 min PEmyass 15
MORENO: what does the word "WHIGGER" mean??? 1 hr Anon 183
Downtown Sow's Ear 2 hr Truth 2
Palmetto Pipline 4 hr In the Know 28
Hillary Clinton v. the Oxpeckers: Dead Candidat... 4 hr Jorge 5
More from around the web

St. Marys People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE