First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sat what

Saint Marys, GA

#22 Feb 5, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
In the event that a serious tornado or a hurricne hits St. Marys, would you rather have your city public works director in the F-250 4X4 or the more economical choice - a golf cart?
As to the other two you mentioned, you have a point. However, if you were in Ingrams shoes, getting in and out of a vehic le hundreds of times per day, can you imagine the differnece in the fatigue factor difference between a Ford Ranger and a Kia?
Having been here during the two tornados, assisted with Hugo, please explain further the benefit of Boss man getting around in a work truck vice lets say a jeep.
WTF

Kingsland, GA

#23 Feb 5, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
<quoted text>
In the event that a serious tornado or a hurricne hits St. Marys, would you rather have your city public works director in the F-250 4X4 or the more economical choice - a golf cart?
As to the other two you mentioned, you have a point. However, if you were in Ingrams shoes, getting in and out of a vehic le hundreds of times per day, can you imagine the differnece in the fatigue factor difference between a Ford Ranger and a Kia?
Jay, I was here when the tornado hit out at point peter and the fire/rescue had to go by foot to reach the houses. Because of trees were accross the road unless you are ready to buy him BIFOOT the monster truck he would walk as fire dept had to.
When hurricane Floyd came by Bobby Marr had his ass out of St.Marys. I know some school bus drivers that stayed longer than he did moving the elder out. They had some on them busses for 3 hours just to waycross

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#24 Feb 6, 2013
No, but it should be.
What

Saint Marys, GA

#25 Feb 6, 2013
Moreno Jay wrote:
No, but it should be.
Brilliant and you spelled every word correctly.
Anon

Saint Marys, GA

#26 Feb 6, 2013
Quit screwing with public works. It may be a misnomer, but it works with public funds. Not necessarily for the public. But we are employing. Can't we all just along and quit complaining abour sorry ass government and the officals that perpetuate the same.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ALERT: Facebook Torture Suspect's Past Has Just... 16 min Saltygirl 4
Donald Trump's Cabinet Is Taking Shape 2 hr of the corn 4
soon 2 hr Saltygirl 9
affordable health care act 2 hr concerned 18
Alex Kearns, the little brown wren . 4 hr Truther 7
Russia makes commemorative Trump coins 4 hr anon 5
No one is coming to Trump's inauguration 4 hr whos going 15

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance