Hear the bus tires roll over Mitt Romney

Hear the bus tires roll over Mitt Romney

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

Camden Family Voter

Woodbine, GA

#1 Nov 15, 2012
This is a pretty good little article titled, "And now for the part where Republicans distance themselves from Mitt Romney."

It goes on to quote all the Republican Teapublican talking heads about Mitt and his comments about losing the race.

I especially liked, "“There is no Romney wing in the party that he needs to address,” said Ed Rogers, a longtime Republican strategist.“He never developed an emotional foothold within the GOP so he can exit the stage anytime and no one will mourn.”

And this was the guy Republicans Teapublicans wanted to be President of the United States just last week. Good times!

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/11/15/1162...
Rachel Madcow

Dornsife, PA

#2 Nov 16, 2012
What do you do all day, loser? Sit your needy ass on Topix and spew Obama propaganda all day while waiting for your next "entitlement" check?

You are a friggin' tick turd.
bubba131

United States

#3 Nov 16, 2012
Good point about the" entitlement check".
You KNOW their getting one and care nothing about the nation... they just want their next check..
Another one of the non producers..
ANON

Knoxville, TN

#4 Nov 16, 2012
Truth be known, Mitt Romney is probably done as a politician. Rather you voted for him or not, he is a good, decent man and he has been respected and successful. He deserves respect, not derision and ridicule. Way too often, good people get demonized by our contentious political system and the media hacks that use it to make their fortunes.
ANON

Knoxville, TN

#5 Nov 16, 2012
ANON wrote:
Truth be known, Mitt Romney is probably done as a politician. Rather you voted for him or not, he is a good, decent man and he has been respected and successful. He deserves respect, not derision and ridicule. Way too often, good people get demonized by our contentious political system and the media hacks that use it to make their fortunes.
Rather = Whether I just reread my post--I had a Moreno moment.
Camden Family Voter

Woodbine, GA

#6 Nov 16, 2012
Fairly sure that sound we heard earlier was Republican serial-adulterer Newt Gringrich backing the bus up over Mitt just for fun.

Here is the Newt's sound bite,“I’m very disappointed with Governor Romney’s analysis, which I believe is insulting and profoundly wrong. First of all, we didn't lose Asian-Americans because they got any gifts. He did worse with Asian-Americans than he did with Latinos. This is the hardest-working and most successful ethnic group in America. They ain't into gifts. Second, it’s an insult to all Americans. It reduces us to economic entities. You have no passion, no idealism, no dreams, no philosophy. If it had been that simple, my question would be, why didn't you outbid him?

“He had enough billionaire supporters, if buying the electorate was the key, he could have got all his Super PAC friends together and said, don’t buy ads, give gifts. Be like the northwest Indians who have gift-giving ceremonies. We could have gone town-by-town and said,‘Come here, let me give you gifts. Here are Republican gifts.’ An elephant coming in with gifts on it.”

Story and video here. More good times!

http://blogs.ajc.com/political-insider-jim-ga...
frogmann

Masontown, PA

#7 Nov 17, 2012
youtube.com/watch... ……FM Ranting Elf Rant I hear
Anonanon

Woodbine, GA

#8 Nov 17, 2012
Camden Family Voter wrote:
Fairly sure that sound we heard earlier was Republican serial-adulterer Newt Gringrich backing the bus up over Mitt just for fun.
Here is the Newt's sound bite,“I’m very disappointed with Governor Romney’s analysis, which I believe is insulting and profoundly wrong. First of all, we didn't lose Asian-Americans because they got any gifts. He did worse with Asian-Americans than he did with Latinos. This is the hardest-working and most successful ethnic group in America. They ain't into gifts. Second, it’s an insult to all Americans. It reduces us to economic entities. You have no passion, no idealism, no dreams, no philosophy. If it had been that simple, my question would be, why didn't you outbid him?
“He had enough billionaire supporters, if buying the electorate was the key, he could have got all his Super PAC friends together and said, don’t buy ads, give gifts. Be like the northwest Indians who have gift-giving ceremonies. We could have gone town-by-town and said,‘Come here, let me give you gifts. Here are Republican gifts.’ An elephant coming in with gifts on it.”
Story and video here. More good times!
http://blogs.ajc.com/political-insider-jim-ga...
Sweet! Last week he was the Republican "Savior" - this week joke and insult material.

Says something about their Primary don't it. Says to me the rich man (not the right man mind you) bought it for himself and the Republican voters sold America out, plain and simple.
Anon

Woodbine, GA

#9 Nov 17, 2012
ANON wrote:
Truth be known, Mitt Romney is probably done as a politician.
On a national level absolutely done. On a local or even a state level, with all his money he could again buy an elected office.
anon

Woodbine, GA

#10 Nov 18, 2012
Camden Family Voter wrote:
This is a pretty good little article titled, "And now for the part where Republicans distance themselves from Mitt Romney."
It goes on to quote all the Republican Teapublican talking heads about Mitt and his comments about losing the race.
I especially liked, "“There is no Romney wing in the party that he needs to address,” said Ed Rogers, a longtime Republican strategist.“He never developed an emotional foothold within the GOP so he can exit the stage anytime and no one will mourn.”
And this was the guy Republicans Teapublicans wanted to be President of the United States just last week. Good times!
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2012/11/15/1162...
I've heard worse on TV too. How do the Republican faithful explain going from "savior" to dirtball in one week? Someone want to answer that for us all please?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Censors 58 min MSNBC 4
Betting the Farm 5 hr Hog Hunter 4
Purdue Cannot Recall 16 hr zzz 11
Thank you President Trump 17 hr Not Fake News 1
Obamas criticized for lavish library plans, inc... 21 hr acidman 9
Obamas W.H. physician says President Trump in e... Wed The Truth 6
Candidates for District 180 Tue Just Curious 1

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance