Deb Hase Clones Herself as Nancy Stas...

Deb Hase Clones Herself as Nancy Stasinis

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

Wize Vo Ting

Solon, ME

#1 Aug 27, 2011
Who will Deb Hase's boss, Nancy, run against this election? Nancy Stasinis has picked up all of Deb's tricks since she has been on the ethics board. She thought she had knocked ole Bob off of the ethics board and that he would just crawl away somewhere. But that was not to be! Bob Nutter, who has been the champion of the citizens of St. Marys is now running for council. Nancy's hateful stares and spiteful looks, coupled with her disrespect for people of differing opinions, will surely try to position her real estate company ahead of the foreclosures, and push her Fantasy real estate dreams of making her a queen. Next week will be interesting politics for St. Marys.

Citizens versus Real Estate Fantasies, Canals, Islands and TAD's
Reality Nutter

Saint Marys, GA

#2 Aug 27, 2011
Nutter is a loser. He thinks is is a winner but he is not. Being on the council is about results. About getting things done. Bob has accomplished nothing. In fact his last several endeavors he has lost and it has only shown others what a loser he is

“Master o Public Administration”

Since: Oct 10

St. Marys, GA

#3 Aug 27, 2011
That would be the same Nancy Stasinis who served and served well as a Kingsland city councilwoman before giving up her seat after moving to St. Marys, would it not?

That would be the same highly successful business woman who is the owner and principal broker at ERA Realty here locally, would it not?

“Ol' Yeller”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Aug 27, 2011
Moreno Jay wrote:
That would be the same Nancy Stasinis who served and served well as a Kingsland city councilwoman before giving up her seat after moving to St. Marys, would it not?
That would be the same highly successful business woman who is the owner and principal broker at ERA Realty here locally, would it not?
Thanks for the heads up. I know where NOT to take my business. Nancy "opportunistic" Stasinis for more of the same on St. Marys council. I think not!
Diceman

Saint Marys, GA

#6 Aug 27, 2011
greenwillow wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the heads up. I know where NOT to take my business. Nancy "opportunistic" Stasinis for more of the same on St. Marys council. I think not!
Sorry GW but ERA does not handle white trash looking for a used doublewide. LMAO
Telling it like it is

United States

#7 Aug 27, 2011
Reality Nutter wrote:
Nutter is a loser. He thinks is is a winner but he is not. Being on the council is about results. About getting things done. Bob has accomplished nothing. In fact his last several endeavors he has lost and it has only shown others what a loser he is
Oh and all the B.S. Deb Hase and her ilk have produced great results during their time. Please...you sound as stupid as Moreno does.

“Ol' Yeller”

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#8 Aug 27, 2011
Diceman wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry GW but ERA does not handle white trash looking for a used doublewide. LMAO
It ain't much, but its ours.:)
ROFL

Solon, ME

#9 Aug 27, 2011
I hear that Deb is going to run herself. And she is going to put her boss lady up against Bird.

She hates Bird so much because he is the only one (besides Howell) that won't jump when she says jump! She is a woman that wants to be somebody.

As we say in the south, "Bless her heart!"

St. Marys, GA

#10 Aug 28, 2011
ROFL wrote:
I hear that Deb is going to run herself. And she is going to put her boss lady up against Bird.
She hates Bird so much because he is the only one (besides Howell) that won't jump when she says jump! She is a woman that wants to be somebody.
As we say in the south, "Bless her heart!"
As the best mayor St.Marys has ever had and an effective councilwoman, she has no legacy worries - as you jealous, commie-lib, anarchistic, Unholy Alliance A-holes know full well.
Waiting until Nov

Norridgewock, ME

#11 Aug 28, 2011
Your crush on Debbie is sooooo cute, Jay. It's kind of sad that she makes fun of you all the time.
Anon

United States

#12 Aug 28, 2011
Remember Jay, Deb and Ken tell everyone that you are their charity case. They talk about how they felt so sorry for you because you had no friends or family. They make jokes about you and tell everyone to ignore what you say because you are mentally ill. You are too damn stupid to see that you are a joke to them. But please keep supporting her and bashing Nutter. You are ensuring her defeat and his victory. Lets hope that Deb does run. I have a deep pocket frniend thats going to spend a wad going after her ass. Robo calls, billboards, and signs.
Loser Nutter

Saint Marys, GA

#13 Aug 28, 2011
Anon wrote:
Remember Jay, Deb and Ken tell everyone that you are their charity case. They talk about how they felt so sorry for you because you had no friends or family. They make jokes about you and tell everyone to ignore what you say because you are mentally ill. You are too damn stupid to see that you are a joke to them. But please keep supporting her and bashing Nutter. You are ensuring her defeat and his victory. Lets hope that Deb does run. I have a deep pocket frniend thats going to spend a wad going after her ass. Robo calls, billboards, and signs.
More lies from the knob slobber Anon of kingsland You are so full of crap. LMAO at stupid you are.....
Fred

United States

#14 Aug 28, 2011
Moreno Jay wrote:
No Jay that would be the same Nancy Stasinis who tried to slip the purchase of an empty bank building over on the city of Kingsland residents acting as the property listing agent and city councilwoman
John

United States

#15 Aug 28, 2011
I have heard Ken Hase tell a story about bringing Jay Moreno a TV while he was in rehab and paying his bills. Maybe Deborah was trying to be a better person since she was an adultress and broke up a family by crawling under a desk
Anon

Lexington, SC

#16 Aug 28, 2011
Fred wrote:
<quoted text>
No Jay that would be the same Nancy Stasinis who tried to slip the purchase of an empty bank building over on the city of Kingsland residents acting as the property listing agent and city councilwoman
Truer words have never been spoken!! As a good friend of mine always says. Nancy Stasnis is one shady character!! But she and Charlie Smith have made a fortune off of the real estate cartel of Camden County. She resigned from the Kingsland City Council mid-term because Charlie had another more worthy assignment for her. He added Day as a second to Smith to carry out the mission in Kingsland. He already had one vote on Kingsland Council.

Voting for Nancy Stasnis is voting for higher residential taxes!! She and her cohorts will work diligently to get the DRURY Redevelopment agenda approved.
John

Saint Marys, GA

#17 Aug 28, 2011
John wrote:
I have heard Ken Hase tell a story about bringing Jay Moreno a TV while he was in rehab and paying his bills. Maybe Deborah was trying to be a better person since she was an adultress and broke up a family by crawling under a desk
I only say that because I am jealous. I like going down on men and the ones I have gone down on say Deb is better. maybe one of these days huh

St. Marys, GA

#18 Aug 28, 2011
T.V, yes, and much appreciated. Bills paid? No. All of my medical bills re:: GBS have been paid by insurance - a Workers' Comp policy paid for by my employer IAW state W/C law - money which would otherwise have been part of my compensation package.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
spaceport jobs, where are they 49 min L vs R 4
CPA? Beat a woman? No problem 2 hr Native Son 2 16
Bumming Sailboaters 3 hr tommy w 9
It Is Worse Than You Think 13 hr Really 10
Piss Poorly Planned Plantings Fri Voter 34
"Hands up don't shoot" and hand over the money Fri true3 2
Barbara Ryan finds mate Fri true3 47

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance