Comments
1 - 20 of 25 Comments Last updated Feb 19, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Real truth

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Feb 12, 2013
It is time to have a State Court in Camden. The timing is right the Probate Court should not handle these tickets and the City Courts could go away. It is the right thing to do.
Mainour

Saint Marys, GA

#2 Feb 13, 2013
Take the pressure off the three cities and the probate court create a State Court like Charlton County and Glynn County, what is wrong with Camden County ?

State Courts Make money for the Counties.
anon

Kingsland, GA

#3 Feb 13, 2013
So long as some local yahoo is not picked to head it up.

Kamden Kounty has shown it is not capable of governing itself in a legal manner. There are just too many Krooks around these parts trying to get a ride on the tax payer's backs.
Mainour

Saint Marys, GA

#4 Feb 13, 2013
Senator Legion is the Glynn County State Court Judge. We need one in Camden County.
Table

Madison, WI

#5 Feb 13, 2013
He wasn't a state court judge. He served as a Municipal Court Judge for the City of Brunswick.
more informed

Saint Marys, GA

#6 Feb 13, 2013
Douglass is Bwk's State Court judge.
more informed

Saint Marys, GA

#7 Feb 13, 2013
anon wrote:
So long as some local yahoo is not picked to head it up.
Kamden Kounty has shown it is not capable of governing itself in a legal manner. There are just too many Krooks around these parts trying to get a ride on the tax payer's backs.
Beau Sweat would be great but he wants something else. PS, maybe a StCt would stop that.
Commissioner

Saint Marys, GA

#8 Feb 14, 2013
State Courts Make money for the counties. Contact your County Commissioner and request this move to a State Court system. Charlton and Glynn have them and we should as well.
atavistic

Saint Marys, GA

#9 Feb 14, 2013
State Courts Make good sense; but, now it is invoked less often as an excuse to doing something that would otherwise make sense.
Whilst

Saint Marys, GA

#10 Feb 16, 2013
Whilst now it is the gymnastics of the understanding, it is hiving in the foresight of the spirit, experience in profounder laws. Who shall we make the State Court Judge ?
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#11 Feb 16, 2013
Robbie Morgan
Daytona

Herndon, PA

#12 Feb 16, 2013
Horse Hockey
Paraph

Saint Marys, GA

#13 Feb 16, 2013
Instead of planning on who will be Judge, need to get the County Commission on board with the idea.
Paraph

Saint Marys, GA

#14 Feb 16, 2013
I am sure that 90% of the attorneys that practice in Camden are on board with idea.
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#15 Feb 16, 2013
Paraph wrote:
I am sure that 90% of the attorneys that practice in Camden are on board with idea.
you are right.
Hive

Saint Marys, GA

#16 Feb 17, 2013
Now to get the County Commissioners on board with the idea of a State Court.
Cripple Justice

Herndon, PA

#17 Feb 17, 2013
Let me set you straight. Lawyers would generate more revenue from a State Court than the county would. A Lawyer would most likely be appointed or elected to be the judge at a sizeable salary. The county would be responsible for all startup costs associated with a State Court to provide lawyers a new revenue sources. And you people don't think lawyers or their friends are behind this push to create a State Court. I beg to differ.
miami

Saint Marys, GA

#18 Feb 17, 2013
state court s are not for the good ole boys!
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#19 Feb 17, 2013
miami wrote:
state court s are not for the good ole boys!
They are for the lawyers and the good old boys.
Ananias

Saint Marys, GA

#20 Feb 18, 2013
Cripple Justice wrote:
Let me set you straight. Lawyers would generate more revenue from a State Court than the county would. A Lawyer would most likely be appointed or elected to be the judge at a sizeable salary. The county would be responsible for all startup costs associated with a State Court to provide lawyers a new revenue sources. And you people don't think lawyers or their friends are behind this push to create a State Court. I beg to differ.
Check over in Charlton County and Glynn County The people that have to use the courts are the ones that wanted them in these counties. Charlton only has 3 attorneys active it sure was not them that made it happen. It was the public that wanted it. Before you start running off get the facts straight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 10 min rename 53,235
Moreno's Supporters Site 12 min URaDOUCHEBAG 11
Real Estate Cartel Candidates 26 min Doris Martin 1
Jay Monero files to run aginst Nutter 29 min wtf 18
Qualifiers for St Marys City Council 1 hr wtf 87
Bob Nutter and his ethic violations..... 1 hr Eff Bomb 6
Think I will support Moreno 1 hr wtf 2
Why the Jay haters are shocked 3 hr URaDOUCHEBAG 13
Best for Council Jay Moreno and Rowland Eskridge 5 hr Anon 12
•••
•••
St. Marys Dating

more search filters