Hatch, only Saint Marys

Hatch, only Saint Marys

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

“It's comong.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 15, 2013
I watched the 4th of July parade. Hanging out the door/widow was a young child. Now those of you that know about the Goons can tell the rest about goon safety.
TDK

Saint Marys, GA

#4 Jul 15, 2013
Maybe there is another reason he hasn't accepted another position, know he's qualified, maybe not as chief but as perhaps a Captain, that pays better......wonder whats keeping him here, he definitely doesn't like the hot weather. Perhaps its time for him to move on while he can move on.
wow

United States

#6 Jul 16, 2013
Some posts vanished from here....must of hit a nerve! He's still worthless!

“It's comong.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#7 Jul 16, 2013
Yes sir, now maybe next year no children will be allowed to hang out the door/window. The Dragoon 300 and its' variations are dangerous. You say I am clueless, nuts and off subject, well when the Police roll that Goon down the road during a parade, the head man is responsible. He may be a great guy and an ex Marine, but ask the wives and relatives of dead Marines about Goon safety.
wow

Cape Coral, FL

#8 Jul 16, 2013
Not a great guy at all!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New two-story retail center planned 7 hr Not a pine left 2
Sarah Sanders shuts down CNN star Jim Acosta's ... 8 hr Caped Crusader 8
A Man with a Big Best Beutiful Plan 9 hr Floozy Spotter 4
Poor Ospreyite heads for Canada 16 hr Jorge 4
Camden County Leadership Tue Real Estate Cartel 3
St Marys City Hall Dec 11 Quick Draw 34
Obamacare Open Enrollment 11/1 - 12/15/17 Dec 11 Again 6

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance