what are you? Their "hey boy"?
Melchizedek

Saint Marys, GA

#2 Jan 8, 2013
NO, they may take Jay Moreno with them.
quietus

Saint Marys, GA

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Only if they would take Cumberland Harbor and the water and sewage debt with them.
Really

Kingsland, GA

#4 Jan 8, 2013
Ass backwards idiots.

De-Annex neighborhoods where children outnumber working adults 7 to 1.
Pseudology

Saint Marys, GA

#5 Jan 8, 2013
The basic set governing principles of an organization (city). Also called corporate charter: A legislative act establishing a City Charter and setting forth its purposes and basic structure. How much longer will the Governor ignore the doing of unlawful acts of misconduct by Mayor and most of the Council ?
Local Person

Kingsland, GA

#6 Jan 8, 2013
Pseudology wrote:
The basic set governing principles of an organization (city). Also called corporate charter: A legislative act establishing a City Charter and setting forth its purposes and basic structure. How much longer will the Governor ignore the doing of unlawful acts of misconduct by Mayor and most of the Council ?
You were not educated here were you?
Are You NUTS

Herndon, PA

#7 Jan 8, 2013
As much of a pain in the ass that they are as far as running things, Osprey Cove and Cumberland Harbour, to a lesser extent, are vital to the revenue stream.

The "visionaries" of Osprey Cove played a big part in getting us into our current debt crisis, we can't let them out of "paying their fair share".
on the take

Dornsife, PA

#8 Jan 8, 2013
Are You NUTS wrote:
As much of a pain in the ass that they are as far as running things, Osprey Cove and Cumberland Harbour, to a lesser extent, are vital to the revenue stream.
The "visionaries" of Osprey Cove played a big part in getting us into our current debt crisis, we can't let them out of "paying their fair share".
Vital to the revenue stream you are NUTS. Last night at council meeting they admitted that they over built on our sewer system and that we could redirect sewer and shut 1 system down.Yet when Bobby Marr said it would be redirected back to Osprey pump station you should of seen the faces on that council.
on the take

Dornsife, PA

#9 Jan 8, 2013
To me its told me that to kep sewer away from their homes the elected to snd itto point peter. So they spent/borrowed 43,000,000 .00 of tax money to do that. Now back when they did this they blamed it on Cumberland Harbor. Now last night they said to shut one down to cut cost.
So they got us into this crap dont let them out of it by not paying city taxes or make ospry purchase the sewer plant out there and staff it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 20 min rename 55,549
So this is who you want on the council? 2 hr Bob 7
MORONO's Campaign Literature 3 hr flip flop 15
New Idea in St Marys 3 hr flip flop 4
Coulter: "[i]diots will vote for Libertarian ca... 5 hr Jay Moreno 4
"French" it ain't. 6 hr Jay Moreno 15
St. Marys meatier matters. 7 hr Anon 16
•••
•••
•••

St. Marys Jobs

•••
•••