st marys city to have meeting with dnr on free loading sailboaters .

Posted in the St. Marys Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
miami

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

city trying to kiss steelaways ass and the tax payers will pay for it. that dam boat should have been gone 5 years ago.
tommy weaver

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

i took the time and read the packet.my only question is. why is roger weaver pushing for these law breakers to stay in town. if the council would take time and read. roger states in it the is a 90 day liveaboard law in ga. unless they apply for a longer stay and to this day no extra stays have been asked for.
so during these so called buget problems the city has time to pay him to help someone break the law.
Roger do me a favr and ask DNR if i can catch 100 trout and 200lbs of shrimp. sendd that request up there for me
Illbearoundalong time

Herndon, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2013

Judged:

tommy weaver wrote:
i took the time and read the packet.my only question is. why is roger weaver pushing for these law breakers to stay in town. if the council would take time and read. roger states in it the is a 90 day liveaboard law in ga. unless they apply for a longer stay and to this day no extra stays have been asked for.
so during these so called buget problems the city has time to pay him to help someone break the law.
Roger do me a favr and ask DNR if i can catch 100 trout and 200lbs of shrimp. sendd that request up there for me
Yeah right. Hey Tommy, are your still letting Tim Jones, the crabber, use your handicap parking pass to park his truck and trailer at the waterfront handicap parking spaces?
in time

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Illbearoundalongtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah right. Hey Tommy, are your still letting Tim Jones, the crabber, use your handicap parking pass to park his truck and trailer at the waterfront handicap parking spaces?
thats his mothers handicap pass. where are you parking those first 10 spots should be for boaters any way. if you are going in the park go to the front. its just some time for you are gone anyway!you are only one of 5 .and i know 2 will be gone.
miami

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

the city is not giving the sail boaters any tickets and they said in there own words that the steelaway has broke the law for 5 years.
tommy weaver

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Illbearoundalongtime wrote:
<quoted text>
Long timer no I'm not but if you want to ask me for it. I dont use it 3/4 of the time. so be a man/woman and ask for it.
this is the reason i dont say much on here anymore a person make a comment and it becomes some other bull shit
when and if i have a comment ill let you know by using my real name.
and for the name you used you dont know that i was close to death with an a-v malformation at the age of 19. i hope im around a long time yet i ddont take it for granted
miami

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

st marys will go down the drain.
Everyman

Blue Ridge, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

have the DNR or CG check for the proper sanitation devices
wtf

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

I say check to see how many are running from the law or child support payments
Anon

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Tommy Weaver is an inspiration to all. He has a tremedouns handicap and does all he can to over come it and is all a person should be. Tommy has great common sense. When you post under your own name you are then the victim of cowards who attack you. I understand why no one wants to have that happen. But again, Tommy does not shy away. St. Marys will do all they can for projects that are a drain and not a benefit. It is just the rut they are in. Tommy as sttributes that can't be taken away by some nameless, gutless, ass.
WTF

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

I have known Tommy from highschool and I will have to say he will not bite his tongue nor will he give a shit what people say about him.
The ones who say crap I would love to see what they would of done if they walked in his shoes. trust me I have seen him do things that alot of us would of ner tried having use of 1 arm and leg.
Hell I most likely would of just gave up.
hayneedle

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2013

Judged:

Many people with Tommy Weaver's degree of disability would rely entirely on society for a living. He takes care of his business, pays his taxes and doesn't ask a thing of anyone. He does stand up to be counted and that pisses a lot of people off...

He was vandalized and slandered for speaking out on the river anchorages' abuse of the 90 day rule, free city water, sewage dumping in the river, etc... alone.

He's not always right but he has more grit in his little finger than anyone else I know.

WTF

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2013

I think he his waiting on someone to vandalize his stuff again. but it only a coward that does crap like that. I talked to him a few days ago and he said someone called and told him to keep an eye on his dog.
hayneedle

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

WTF wrote:
I think he his waiting on someone to vandalize his stuff again. but it only a coward that does crap like that. I talked to him a few days ago and he said someone called and told him to keep an eye on his dog.
Threatening someone's pet is pretty close to threatening their kid. That's lowdown mean.
nobs

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

hayneedle wrote:
<quoted text>
Threatening someone's pet is pretty close to threatening their kid. That's lowdown mean.
Yes, if it's even true. I take everything said here with a boulder of salt.
tommy weaver

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

nobs trust me it happen twice both times it came up as unknown number on phone. yet i told him to come do it daisy stays fairly close to me and if i let her out im out with her now.i will do 20 to life over her.
IDK

Fernandina Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

Judged:

Tommy, if they are calling your land line there are instructions in the front of most phone books on how to "trap" a call, even if the caller has blocked his number. This works only if they are using a land line as well. Hope you find out who the POS is.
tommy weaver

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

IDK wrote:
Tommy, if they are calling your land line there are instructions in the front of most phone books on how to "trap" a call, even if the caller has blocked his number. This works only if they are using a land line as well. Hope you find out who the POS is.
cell # my brother said he know if it was a Tds line.

All i will say its a coward
nobs

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2013

tommy weaver wrote:
nobs trust me it happen twice both times it came up as unknown number on phone. yet i told him to come do it daisy stays fairly close to me and if i let her out im out with her now.i will do 20 to life over her.
OK, I can only take you at your word.

Would you mind providing details as to what was said, when it happened, etc?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 19 of19
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the St. Marys Forum right now

Search the St. Marys Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 5 min Churlish Truths 47,989
lawyers/politicians 32 min Anon 3
Impeach Obama Now 53 min get real 30
RINOs support Illegal Immigration 1 hr Libertarian 8
Same-Sex Parenting study flawed - Media left ou... 1 hr get real 3
hobby lobby, pay for my birth control 1 hr get real 2
Buddy Carter in favor of Sharia Law in Banking 1 hr Jay Moreno 18
•••
•••
•••
•••

St. Marys Jobs

•••