Tommy Weaver

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

can I get a refund on my checks cashed by the city then.
Shag

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Tommy Weaver wrote:
can I get a refund on my checks cashed by the city then.
You mean the $8.95 for your jon boat?
Tommy Weaver

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Shag wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the $8.95 for your jon boat?
no my .69 for my dingy
Contender Sunrise

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Tommy Weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
no my .69 for my dingy
Did your charter cancel out today? Looks like a good fish catching day to me.
Tommy Weaver

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Contender Sunrise wrote:
<quoted text>
Did your charter cancel out today? Looks like a good fish catching day to me.

we put in water at 5:30 AM Ive lived and fished down here long enough to know its not good to fish in 100 degree heat. I fish the tides hit our spot about 5:45 came to dock around 8:30 with limit of redfish.

You can do that middle of the day fishing I will not be in your way.

They were ok with that and are sitting on SSI in the family cool in A/C.
come on

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Tommy Weaver wrote:
<quoted text>
we put in water at 5:30 AM Ive lived and fished down here long enough to know its not good to fish in 100 degree heat. I fish the tides hit our spot about 5:45 came to dock around 8:30 with limit of redfish.
You can do that middle of the day fishing I will not be in your way.
They were ok with that and are sitting on SSI in the family cool in A/C.
go ahead tommy put the guys in the heat when fish dont bite but the sun will put a hurt on that skin
Contender Sunrise

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Congrats!

We cleared the jetties around 6:15, ran straight to G Reef. Sabiki rigged a live well full of Greenies. Picked up a nice Black Fin and then the Cudas went on a rampage. Ran out to R8, had a sail up and lost him. Landed a nice pair of King Fish. Headed out to 40 mile bottom but found a huge weed line in between R8 and 40MB. Landed a 40+ Wahoo and a bunch of chicken Dolphin which we released. Kept a 30# bull and one smaller Dolphin.

Beautiful day, nearly flat. Cruised 40MPH on the return. Back at 2:15. Never got close to 100 for us.

My guys brought their own cooler so I didn't even have to clean fish. They wanted to show them off to their buddies.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Contender Sunrise wrote:
Congrats!
We cleared the jetties around 6:15, ran straight to G Reef. Sabiki rigged a live well full of Greenies. Picked up a nice Black Fin and then the Cudas went on a rampage. Ran out to R8, had a sail up and lost him. Landed a nice pair of King Fish. Headed out to 40 mile bottom but found a huge weed line in between R8 and 40MB. Landed a 40+ Wahoo and a bunch of chicken Dolphin which we released. Kept a 30# bull and one smaller Dolphin.
Beautiful day, nearly flat. Cruised 40MPH on the return. Back at 2:15. Never got close to 100 for us.
My guys brought their own cooler so I didn't even have to clean fish. They wanted to show them off to their buddies.
And that, my man, is offshore fishing at its' best. Good for you.

G Reef a popular spot. Navy towers always good for big fish.

And there's nothing like 40 knots on flat water, headed west. Or east, for that matter. Always loved a flat sea and a following wind into the rising sun.

I'm envious.
come on

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

Contender Sunrise wrote:
Congrats!
Thats cool that means we both had good days. You must of had your A/C on in your boat. because the heat index was 102 in jacksoville and 101 on SSI. glad you have a dome on that contender.
Your profit was 250 for 8 hours if that. mine was twice that
flying fish

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 12, 2013

come on wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats cool that means we both had good days. You must of had your A/C on in your boat. because the heat index was 102 in jacksoville and 101 on SSI. glad you have a dome on that contender.
Do you really think that a land based heat index relates to the heat index on open ocean? The ocean water temperature is 81 - 82 degrees. That greatly influences the perceived temperature of anyone in a small boat located near the surface of the ocean.

The land based heat index is greatly influenced by ground temperature and humidity. Today's mid day temperature of a paved road or parking lot exceeded 110 degrees.

Call Tim Deegan. He'll give you the 411.
Tommy Weaver

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

if any body believes a weatherman is a little nuts to me they get paid to be wrong
square grouper

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

come on wrote:
<quoted text>
Just an observer, but how do you know what his profit was? Are you his banker?

And you type just like Tim Jones.

If you are Tim Jones, I would rather make my money catching tuna, kings, wahoo and dolphin, than blue crabs. Just dealing with the rotten bait is enough to make me hurl.
square grouper

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Tommy Weaver wrote:
if any body believes a weatherman is a little nuts to me they get paid to be wrong
Anyone who believes Tommy Weaver and Tim Jones is a whole lot nuts. They are derelicts and I'm not sure they get paid to do anything.
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Getting back on topic, any current Steelaway sightings? Hopefully heading out with a good Southerly breeze.
Trib

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Jorge wrote:
Getting back on topic, any current Steelaway sightings? Hopefully heading out with a good Southerly breeze.
Steel Away will be in Darian for a festival this weekend.
Table

Kingsland, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

They are gone. Let this thread die.
tommy

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

Table wrote:
They are gone. Let this thread die.
A gree the covies would rather attack locals
Prime time

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Judged:

The rust away is,gone but it forgot it's cargo "The Carpet Baggers"!
Jolly Roger

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Contender Sunrise wrote:
Congrats!
so when did the greenies show up? There have been none so far this year.
anon

Saint Marys, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 13, 2013

Jolly Roger wrote:
<quoted text>so when did the greenies show up? There have been none so far this year.
Jolly,I'm glad you asked that and not me everyone has been having to do with pogies by what Ive been told or run south

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
St. Marys Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

St. Marys Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

St. Marys People Search