Bookends- Airport Authority-Hospital ...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Audit Man

Herndon, PA

#61 Apr 15, 2013
Not to mention the rejection of his brother on the Hospital Board. Isn't funny how all this came to light shortly after that Board election. Mighty curious timing don't you think? But then again they both only do what's right according to their followers.
Snotty Old Downtown Fart

United States

#62 Apr 15, 2013
Say what wrote:
<quoted text>
Bullshit.... Search for Senior Center in the Tribute search engine. The lack of formal information is astounding. Serving all the seniors is not a priority serving the existing "special" few is.
Now, now. If our club membership is opened up to the great unwashed, it it would not be "special" would it. We must maintain our standards, you know. While we are dining and dancing using other peoples money(OPM), the public gains by the high standards we sit.

Those who dine, dance and set standards using (OPM) also serve.
High Brow Society

United States

#63 Apr 15, 2013
Does anyone have a list of those using the St Marys Senior's Club? It all seems so secret. No annual audits. How about records of expenses or membership ect.??? Have the members been means tested?

In Savannah, at least we keep records when we spend other peoples money.
Anon

United States

#64 Apr 15, 2013
Audit Man wrote:
Not to mention the rejection of his brother on the Hospital Board. Isn't funny how all this came to light shortly after that Board election. Mighty curious timing don't you think? But then again they both only do what's right according to their followers.
Jason said that "his constituents" questioned the actions of the Hospital Authority. Maybe those constituents were his brother and sister-in-law.
Anon

United States

#65 Apr 15, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Jason said that "his constituents" questioned the actions of the Hospital Authority. Maybe those constituents were his brother and sister-in-law.
And yes, we will continue to fight back by making cheap personal attacks. Leave us and our $3,000,000.00 stolen nest egg alone.
We are having fun with Zumba dance lessons and dining using our own little slush fund.
Anon

United States

#66 Apr 15, 2013
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
And yes, we will continue to fight back by making cheap personal attacks. Leave us and our $3,000,000.00 stolen nest egg alone.
We are having fun with Zumba dance lessons and dining using our own little slush fund.
I'm sorry, did someone attack you?

Look, let's just agree that I won't pretend my name is Spencer if you don't pretend to be a member of the Hospital Authority.
Jorge

Dornsife, PA

#67 Apr 15, 2013
Don't want to be a spoilsport, but how long will $3M in indigent care last? 3 mos? 6 mos?
anon

United States

#68 Apr 15, 2013
Jorge wrote:
Don't want to be a spoilsport, but how long will $3M in indigent care last? 3 mos? 6 mos?
Well then. That explains and excuses it all. Let the Zumba dance lessons and extravagant dinners continue.
Orange Hall

United States

#69 Apr 15, 2013
I am the most deserving indigent patient in the City. I want that money.
Orange Hall

United States

#70 Apr 15, 2013
Don't laugh me off, this Bitch always gets what she wants. Right City council!!
Termite Family

United States

#71 Apr 15, 2013
Orange Hall wrote:
Don't laugh me off, this Bitch always gets what she wants. Right City council!!
Thanks for feeding us council. Let the extravagant meals, entertainment and Zumba lesson continue. No annual audits for St Marys.
Ann Nunn

United States

#72 Apr 15, 2013
Where was the oversight, where was the St Marys City Council? No annual audit!!! You got to be kidding.
Truth Hurts

United States

#73 Apr 15, 2013
Ann Nunn wrote:
Where was the oversight, where was the St Marys City Council? No annual audit!!! You got to be kidding.
There was no oversight and there was no audit. This is Kamden Kounty. Get used to it. The local officials will sweep it under the rug just like every other scandal involving misuse or misappropreation of government funds.
Notify The IRS

United States

#74 Apr 15, 2013
High Brow Society wrote:
Does anyone have a list of those using the St Marys Senior's Club? It all seems so secret. No annual audits. How about records of expenses or membership ect.??? Have the members been means tested?
In Savannah, at least we keep records when we spend other peoples money.
Your questions still go unanswered, and the IRS needs to look for unreported income among Authority Members as well as Council members.

Extravagent dinners and other expenses for themselves, Zumba dance lessons, Chamber of Commerce membership dues and meals and entertainment have been reported in the Jacksonville press. It sounds like the St Marys Hospital Authority was being run a a private enterprise with all public funds.

A Hospital Authority with no hospital to oversee spending public money from a $3,000,000.00 "slush fund" on themselves?

In addition to The Georgia Attorney General, the IRS needs to take a hard look at these people for unreported income. The IRS took down Al Capone on income tax evasions charges. That may be the only way we can stop this type of behavior on the part of our local public officials.

These people are making Amanda Williams and Shirley Wise look like pikers.
Anon

Kingsland, GA

#75 Apr 9, 2017
anon wrote:
<quoted text>

Casting pearls at the feet of swine!!!.
Casting pearls at the feet of swine indeed.

Are you coming to the upcoming "senior" prom? I believe it will be paid for with tax money....
Mike

Saint Marys, GA

#76 Apr 10, 2017
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>

Are you coming to the upcoming "senior" prom? I believe it will be paid for with tax money....
My sister wants to go. Who should she contact? City Hall?
Jorge

Kingsland, GA

#77 Apr 10, 2017
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>My sister wants to go. Who should she contact? City Hall?
Does she need a date? Jaynius needs a "beard." He's in the phone book.
Public park Romeo

Kingsland, GA

#78 Apr 10, 2017
Jorge wrote:
<quoted text>

Does she need a date? Jaynius needs a "beard." He's in the phone book.
Not so fast. I heard it was between me and that "Black Snake" fella up in the Woodbine jail.
Sleazy Lawyers

Kingsland, GA

#79 Apr 10, 2017
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>

When you get a chance to wet your beak in a $5,000,000.00 pot of local tax money, you can
afford to give the old folks a prom to keep them placated.
po tax payah

Houston, TX

#80 Apr 10, 2017
Sleazy Lawyers wrote:
<quoted text>

When you get a chance to wet your beak in a $5,000,000.00 pot of local tax money, you can
afford to give the old folks a prom to keep them placated.
Yea dem old folks in Osprey Cove need placation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Marys Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senator/Congressman Wilson, whatever 1 hr Thank you General 2
Democrap University forced to pull Weinstein’s ... 10 hr Harvey 4
For $85 at Riverside Restaurant you can get.... 11 hr Tired 20
This weeks most hypercritical Democrap 11 hr A DNC best 17
Associated Press Soliciting Gold Star Families ... 11 hr Censor Alert post 2 4
American Pravda: The New York Times 16 hr LonePalm 4
St Marys CVB Fake News 17 hr anon 20

St. Marys Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance